LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a little pain in my right delt while doing these ??
For me, really any overhead tricep exercise, it seems i'm always hit or miss on the elbow pain. I'm not sure if I don't warm it up good enough or if I tweak it sometimes from the start.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For me, really any overhead tricep exercise, it seems i'm always hit or miss on the elbow pain. I'm not sure if I don't warm it up good enough or if I tweak it sometimes from the start.
Lying Extensions don't hurt, but standing do.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep gotta love Titan for the value and quality.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 08/16/2022 Weight 181lbs

Pre-Workout; SNSFocus XT + SNS Vasoforce XT

SNS MitoBurn (Two Capsule)
Liquid IV
300 mg L-Carnitine

Today's Workout - Back & Bi's
Workouts are all done in my home gym
All Set Superset

Body Weight Pull Ups (1) 10 (2) 11 (3) 12
Fat Grip Straight Bar Curl (1) 45X8 (2) 45X10 (3) 45X12

Low Cable Row (1) 70X20 (2) 90X20 (3) 120X16 (4) 140X12
Machine Preacher Curls (1) 20X15 (2) 25X12 (3) 30X10 (4) 35X8

Reverse Grip Pull Downs (1) 100X15 (2) 110X15 (3) 120X12
Fat Bar Reverse Curl (1) 30X10 (2) 30X12 (3) 30X15

Hyperextension - Lower Back

Nutrition

Calories: 1,684
Fat: 78g
Carbs: 88g
Protein: 155g

Notes; Great workout today, I even noticed a few veins in my lat's, I have never seen veins in my lat's before? Something must be working !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got to love the new veins!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Notes; Great workout today, I even noticed a few veins in my lat's, I have never seen veins in my lat's before? Something must be working !!
Either that or you got new glasses ?! ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is no joking matter, I take new vein sightings very serious !! :p
Very serious indeed! Hitting 181 is a new low for you recently isn't it?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very serious indeed! Hitting 181 is a new low for you recently isn't it?
Pretty Close, but I don't think I have ever carried this much muscle at any weigh or age !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty Close, but I don't think I have ever carried this much muscle at any weigh or age !!
I bet you are as lean as you were at 175 last time. It's time to just continue the cut and find a Masters competition near you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bet you are as lean as you were at 175 last time. It's time to just continue the cut and find a Masters competition near you!
I got to thinking about the statement I made and it's kind of strange, my waist is not as small as it was back when I was at 175lbs but most of my skin is thinner. I still have way to much fat in the love handle area. But it's all a work in progress. I will also say I have no interest in doing a show.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today is my wife's 69th Birthday, so tonight it's Hibachi Time !!
UH OHHHHHHHH SIXTY NIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!! LMAO We have a morning show DJ that says that every time it is 69 degrees out or anything happens to land on the number 69. LOL Hope you and the wife have an excellent time! Enjoy that Hibachi! I like to get the ribeye, and shrimp and then put the ginger sauce on my chicken fried rice! OH YUM!!!!

As far as a show in all honestly you could probably walk onto the stage at a local show looking the way you do now and place if not take your age class in the Masters division. I just don't see you as the posing trunks kind of guy. :) Now me if I look that good at 64 I will more than likely do a show just to do it.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UH OHHHHHHHH SIXTY NIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!! LMAO We have a morning show DJ that says that every time it is 69 degrees out or anything happens to land on the number 69. LOL Hope you and the wife have an excellent time! Enjoy that Hibachi! I like to get the ribeye, and shrimp and then put the ginger sauce on my chicken fried rice! OH YUM!!!!

As far as a show in all honestly you could probably walk onto the stage at a local show looking the way you do now and place if not take your age class in the Masters division. I just don't see you as the posing trunks kind of guy. :) Now me if I look that good at 64 I will more than likely do a show just to do it.
Great idea for Rocket! We will however need body waxing vids! :ROFLMAO:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went to the Water Park with the grand kids last week, that was the first time I have worn shorts, and took off my shirt in public in maybe 10 years !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
08/17/2022 Weight 181lbs

Pre-Workout; Radiate Capsule (1)

Liquid IV
300 mg L-Carnitine

Today's Workout - Fasted Cardio, Core & Forearms

Treadmill 35 Minutes 158 BPM
Side Planks
Side Sit Ups
Trunk Twist
Grip Work
Foam Roll Legs & Back
Ab Wheel

Nutrition

Calories 2,035

Fat 75g
Carbs 152g
Protein 188g

Notes; Went to the Hibachi ask for No Butter& No Oil, I got a To-Go container and put half of my meal in it as it was served to me. It worked out pretty good.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy Birthday to your wife.
I bet you felt good walking around a Water Park in better shape than most of the kids there. Sometimes it’s those little victories of doing things you wouldn’t or couldn’t do before that makes you feel like you’ve already won something.🏆

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Birthday to your wife.
I bet you felt good walking around a Water Park in better shape than most of the kids there. Sometimes it’s those little victories of doing things you wouldn’t or couldn’t do before that makes you feel like you’ve already won something.🏆
It did feel pretty good, some young man (about 14) came up to me and said "Dude Your Swole" I just sad "Thank You".

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It did feel pretty good, some young man (about 14) came up to me and said "Dude Your Swole" I just sad "Thank You".
That's when you're suppose to tell him you're Arnold Schwarzenager and see if he buys it ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
08/18/2022 Weight 180lbs

Pre-Workout; SNSFocus XT - SNS Vasoforce XT

Liquid IV
300 mg L-Carnitine

Today's Workout - Traps, Neck & Shoulders
All Sets, Superset

Dumb Bell Shrugs (1) 60X20 (2) 60X22 (3) 60X25 (4) 60X28 (5) 60X30
Side Lateral Raises (1) 10X15 (2) 10X20 (3) 15X12 (4) 15X20 (5) 20X15

BFS Neck Machine (1) 10X80 (2) 12.5X60 (3) 15X48 (4) 17.5X40
Wide Grip Up Rite Rows (1) 45X15 (2) 55X15 (3) 65X15 (4) 75X15
(I haven't done these in a long time)

Life Fitness AB Crunch Machine - 100 Reps

Nutrition

Calories 1,995
Fat 77g
Carbs 139g
Protein 184g

Notes; I combined my Thursday and Saturday workouts so I could get an extra Fasted Cardio workout in. I need to get this skin just a little thinner. The progress I have made is really fueling the progress for the future !! I'm on a mission !!

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
08/19/2022 Weight 179lbs

Liquid IV
300 mg L-Carnitine

Treadmill 35 Minutes 182 BPM
Side Planks
Side Sit Ups
Trunk Twist
Grip Work
Foam Roll Legs & Back
Hyperextensions

Nutrition

Calories 2,154

Fat 93g
Carbs 118g
Protein 210g

Notes; Today I used the last of my SNS MitoBurn & TTA-500, I will switch to a ECA Stack twice a day. Tonight was the last of my wife's birthday celebrations (I Hope) we went out to eat with friends, I got a Small Greek Salad, 16oz Rib Eye and a Dry Baked Potato, I cut the steak and potato in half when I got them and saved them for a weekend meal. Training, diet and life are all great right now, I hope I can keep my current mind set and continue on this path!! Life is Good!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
08/19/2022 Weight 179lbs

Liquid IV
300 mg L-Carnitine

Treadmill 35 Minutes 182 BPM
Side Planks
Side Sit Ups
Trunk Twist
Grip Work
Foam Roll Legs & Back
Hyperextensions

Nutrition

Calories 2,154

Fat 93g
Carbs 118g
Protein 210g

Notes; Today I used the last of my SNS MitoBurn & TTA-500, I will switch to a ECA Stack twice a day. Tonight was the last of my wife's birthday celebrations (I Hope) we went out to eat with friends, I got a Small Greek Salad, 16oz Rib Eye and a Dry Baked Potato, I cut the steak and potato in half when I got them and saved them for a weekend meal. Training, diet and life are all great right now, I hope I can keep my current mind set and continue on this path!! Life is Good!
It’s always good when everything lines up, it makes life so much better and fun. You do a good job of keeping your calories down even when you go out to eat. That’s when many people fail, those special occasions.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s always good when everything lines up, it makes life so much better and fun. You do a good job of keeping your calories down even when you go out to eat. That’s when many people fail, those special occasions.
The more you divert from the normal plan, the more important it becomes to make those diversions stay in line with the plan! When I am controlling or lowering my weight, if there is a special family meal I will fast and pull carbs & fats from other meals, and restricting portions like you said. I can have a piece of cake or pizza with family, and not eat half a cake or pizza!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am usually not very good at that but I have been able to stay on track better lately !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The more you divert from the normal plan, the more important it becomes to make those diversions stay in line with the plan! When I am controlling or lowering my weight, if there is a special family meal I will fast and pull carbs & fats from other meals, and restricting portions like you said. I can have a piece of cake or pizza with family, and not eat half a cake or pizza!
It's very hard to do sometimes, but necessary to stay on track.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a friend who's daughter is a pastry chef, she made these cookies for my birthday one year, I froze they and managed to make them last 2 years. She made me the cake this year, it didn't last a week !!:p Sometimes my motivation is good, some times I'm a glutton !!
Cookie Cory.jpg
Cory Cake 2.jpg