8 week sustanon only cycle... please read

kingcourto

Awards
Hey everyone. My name is "C" aka Kingcourto. I am new to this forum and was recommended to this site by a few people who got great advice. My question has to do with regards to my next cycle. 8 week sustanon only cycle with PCT.

This will be my third cycle. I have gotten very successful results with my first two and they were anavar only for 8 weeks followed by proper PCT. I know people say 10 weeks is minimal for proper results with sustanon but I only have enough for 8 weeks at 500mg/ week. Split pins of 250mg on Monday and Thursday.

Here's some quick info on me. I am a 35 year old healthy male. 5'8 164 lbs. I have worked out with heavy weights since I have been 16. I have always have had a lean but muscular build my entire adult life. Have never been over 14% body fat at most and have consistently hit the gym 4-5 times a week usually hovering around 11-12% BF naturally with excercise. I work hard in the gym and have always enjoyed the natural gains and my physique. A few years ago I started my first anavar cycle alone. I was at 11% BF and pretty cut going into cycle. After 8 weeks I really enjoyed how well I responded gained about 10 solid lbs of lean muscle and kept about 6 of it. I am already in good shape and do not want to gain 20 lbs. 10 lbs of lean muscle is a very noticeable amount for a guy my size. 2nd cycle same results. Successful.
So my question!!!?? I am about to start my third cycle which will be my first injectable cycle usong sustanon 250 at 500mg / week for 8 weeks. I really want an honest opinion, I know that other forums say 10 weeks is minimum for a proper sust cycle but I only have enough for 8. Am I "really" wasting my time with 8 weeks. I can't see how I won't gain atleast 10-15 lbs. I have responded well from prior cycles and am not looking to get crazy huge. I work out hard and maintain a very strict diet that compliments muscle growth and understand the dietary needs my body will demand from me on this cycle.

My cycle looks like this:
500 SUSTANON a week for 8 weeks.
Pin 250 mg Monday morning then another 250 mg Thursday evening.
ARIMIDEX .5mg eod (really want to counteract water retention)
Liver and organ support supplements ( any suggestions?)
PCT: start 3 weeks after last pin
4 weeks long PCT
Clomid:50/50/50/20 (maybe 5th week at 20mg)
Nolvadex:40/40/20/20

Thank you for taking the time to read this novel of a question? I really look forward to hearing your responses. Just want to kno what to expect from this cycle? Is it imperative I try and find a few my vials of sust to get to 10 weeks or is my 8 weeks sufficient enough for a first injectable cycle to see great gains and AI and PCT to minimize side effects.??
Thank many times over for your responses!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest for liver protection and cycle support CEL TUDCA and Cycle Assist. A lot of people on this board have used these 2 with great success.

kingcourto

Awards
Can anyone help me and let me know if an 8 week sustanon cycle with an AI and PCT will help give good gains? I know 10 weeks is the recommended minimum? Any advice would be greatly appreciated..

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
First of all, like ryane87 said, get cycle support.

If your only at 12% bf, your not gonna need that much adex. If any actually.

No one can tell you what your going to gain because we don't know how you eat, how much you eat and your lifestyle. But 10-15 pounds over 8 weeks is a good guess for that dose.

And pin 3x a week. Sus has short acting test that needs to be pinned at least 3x a week until the longer esters kick in.

kingcourto

Awards
Brandinoooo. Thx a lot man for the advice. I am currently looking into a few recommended cycle support supplements to order this week. Thanks ryane87. Got everything else. Starting mid May. Excited. Good call on the AI. Def will start at .025 mg max of Arimidex eod. Thanks again. And I eat pretty clean, don't drink, def 420 a lot tho, that's about it. Very high protein diet ( well over 200g/day and I weigh 164 lbs at the moment) with a lower carb intake. I'm glad to hear that an 8 week cycle will still yield good results. I understand the desire in 10 weeks but I am positive I will be happy with my 8 week results. Anything I'm missing? Thanks again everyone! Keep everyone posted on my progress.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Being that it’s only your 3rd cycle and your only a 160lbs sure you can gain 10-15 pounds. Remember you will have to wait 21-25 to start pct. During those 3 weeks you will be mostly waiting for a measly few 100mg of long ester test Deca to clear. Which means if you do make significant gains those 3-4 weeks of clearance time you will be running on empty in a critical time when your trying to retain muscle. This is why people will switch to or add short ester test or orals to keep gains while the sus clears.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First of all, like ryane87 .

And pin 3x a week. Sus has short acting test that needs to be pinned at least 3x a week until the longer esters kick in.
Second this!, in fact I know this is an odd way to go about it, but I like to pin sust with 50mg-100mg prop added to each pin through the whole cycle, It has annoying amounts of short esters and i like the results doing this. You’d need quite a stash of prop, but I feel it’s worth it although unconventional. At least for first 3-4 weeks though.