Unanswered Can I switch from cypionate to sustanon 3 injections into 12 week cycle

Doeoner21

Awards
I just finished my 3rd injection of cypionate. I don’t like it. Can I switch to sustanon on my 4th injection?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can switch to and from sust at any time. It’s got long, short, and really long esters.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just finished my 3rd injection of cypionate. I don’t like it. Can I switch to sustanon on my 4th injection?
What is it about the cyp you dont like?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m guessing it isn’t working fast enough

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could always opt for ed or eod sticks of that cyp as well OP if that's the issue. Should bring blood levels up a little quicker - and keeps everything nice and even. I'm not a fan of sustanon at all but there is a lot of vets around here who would disagree with me.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sure, why not?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could always opt for ed or eod sticks of that cyp as well OP if that's the issue. Should bring blood levels up a little quicker - and keeps everything nice and even. I'm not a fan of sustanon at all but there is a lot of vets around here who would disagree with me.
I dislike it a lot. Like trying to balance 5 things at once. Last time I ran it was 6 years ago and I just bought a bunch of prop and ran it 300 alongside the sust the first 4 weeks.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dislike it a lot. Like trying to balance 5 things at once. Last time I ran it was 6 years ago and I just bought a bunch of prop and ran it 300 alongside the sust the first 4 weeks.
That makes way more sense to me...dont switch to sust - just grab a bottle of prop and kick it off

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
why do you dislike sus?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would say yes, but if you were on 300mg a week of cyp and going to 300mg of sust i would divide that in two shots as i used to use one shot and was told sust is typically a every 3 day shot.

Personally i will probably be using sust for my blasts but my trt doc gives cyp so there is always some of that floating around

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why do you dislike sus?
Well, I think that Sust is the best option for those who are not on trt and will do a pct after a cycle. Transition is so smooth and gradual, you don't even feel it that much when it's finaly out of your system, you don't get 'crash' like feeling like with Test E or P. It makes whole 'come off' process less inconvenient.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t mind the concept of it, and all the things mentioned I agree with. What I don’t like is SOME of the sust blends have prop or ace in stupid small amount, as soon as you have those in there, you should pin eod. And if I’m going to pin eod, I want more rapid benefits, so inconveniently what I end up doing, is buying more prop(making any financial benefit of using sust invalid) so I can add to the measly 37mg of prop or whatever it has in the random blend, to bring it to around 300. So what I don’t love about sust is having to do that bc as most of us know, 98mg of prop a week has little value, which makes the blend not have an earlier onset of any value. So with that, I’m sure with an oral it wouldn’t matter, but usually sust is used for the benefit of faster test. Which it pretty much doesn’t have.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t mind the concept of it, and all the things mentioned I agree with. What I don’t like is SOME of the sust blends have prop or ace in stupid small amount, as soon as you have those in there, you should pin eod. And if I’m going to pin eod, I want more rapid benefits, so inconveniently what I end up doing, is buying more prop(making any financial benefit of using sust invalid) so I can add to the measly 37mg of prop or whatever it has in the random blend, to bring it to around 300. So what I don’t love about sust is having to do that bc as most of us know, 98mg of prop a week has little value, which makes the blend not have an earlier onset of any value. So with that, I’m sure with an oral it wouldn’t matter, but usually sust is used for the benefit of faster test. Which it pretty much doesn’t have.
Yeah, you got the point man, it all comes down to personal preference, and after all, most of us start with oral kicker anyway.