8 week 1-T/4-AD Cycle??

jeep69

Awards
What was the concensus on running an 8-week 1-T/4-AD cycle? There was a debate running about how one might not get anymore gains but get more sides after 4 weeks, what was the concensus on that?

Here is my situation, I am currently starting week 3 of my cycle(2 doses of S1+ a day) but not seeing much.
Should I stick it out and do a 6 or 8 week cycle, or should I up the dose to like 6 or 8 sprays at a time instead of 5 and keep my cycle 4 weeks?

Or should I up the dose now and run it for 8 weeks?
Thanks bros

size

Awards
  • Established
I do not know why gains would stop as long as calories increase as needed and a sufficient dosage is used .

However, I am a neophyte when it comes to prohormones and topicals.

mikeman28

Awards
Interesting, I am also in week 3 and not seeing much either. My calories are huge. I don't get it. Anyway, I'm upping the dose and extending the cycle to 6 weeks.

EdgarMex

Awards
How much have you gained so far in those 2 and something weeks?

I'm on week 3 too, I've been doing 250 mg 1-test and 250 mg 4-ad per day and I've gained almost 11 lbs so far

mikeman28

Awards
How much have you gained so far in those 2 and something weeks?

I'm on week 3 too, I've been doing 250 mg 1-test and 250 mg 4-ad per day and I've gained almost 11 lbs so far
That's quite impressive. my 1st 2 weeks I did 200mg of 1-test, and 400 of 4AD with no gains what so ever. Maybe it just wasnt time for it to kick in.

I am now on the second day of week 3, up the dose to 300mg of 1-test, and 600 of 4AD, hopefully this will do something. I am up 3.5 lbs only. Very disapointing compared to all the results I've read on this board, but hey, its only the begining of week 3, and I am extending the cycle to 6 weeks. So Hopefully I will start seeing major results soon.

EdgarMex

Awards
What's your weight and how many cals are you taking per day?

mikeman28

Awards
What's your weight and how many cals are you taking per day?
Right now I am 228, and The least I've had was 3500 cals a day, the most was 4200.

1500 of that is protein shakes. I get in atleast 250gm of protien a day.

jeep69

Awards
I have gined 9 lbs says the scale but I dont see it I have gained a little fat. I guess most of it is water.
Has anyone done an 8 week cycle here?

Would you all reccommend I up the dose or keep it where it is.??

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think the ideal cycle length for 1-test/4ad is 6 weeks. I have always seen very little gains weeks 1-2, & great gains in weeks 3-6. I have gone up to 7 weeks & was still gaining. 4 week cycles are too short, IMO. The gains are jusr starting to pick up at 4 weeks. I see no problem with an 8 week cycle if you can handle the shutdown. I wouldn't exceed 8 weeks without hcg though.

jeep69

Awards
I am thinking of getting an eyedropper to measure my servings, this squirter is messing up,DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SIZE DOSE EQUALS 1 Squirt of S1+ For an eyedropper???

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of getting an eyedropper to measure my servings, this squirter is messing up,DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SIZE DOSE EQUALS 1 Squirt of S1+ For an eyedropper???
No idea about an eyedropper. The best way to measure it is with an oral syringe. You can get one at any pharmacy for $2 or less.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
How bad is the shutdown with a 6 week run? Is it any worse than 4 weeks?

EdgarMex

Awards
5 sprays are 4 ml (1 bottle = 4oz, 30 servings of 5 sprays). I'm with Longdong about the oral syringe, it makes it easir to apply and the dose is more exact.

jeep69

Awards
do I need to buy one of those tops to screw onto my S1+ instead of the sprayer top so that the oral syringe will work. I am talikng about the tops like on my bottle of Nolva, does that kind of top come with an oral syringe if I buy one or do I need to buy it seperate?

Thanks for all the replies guys.

mikeman28

Awards
I got an oral syringe from Wal-Greens, and it came with the top. Its like a pyramid, made to fit multi size bottles, worked perfect.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
How bad is the shutdown with a 6 week run? Is it any worse than 4 weeks?
I did a 6-weeker for my first PH cycle and got shut down hard. Had a tough time. I did'nt research things enough, and went about PCT wrong. Then I found this place. :D I have done the 2 week on, 2-week off, 2 week on with M1T/4AD and it went well. I then did a 4 week cycle of M1T/4-AD/4OHT and loved it. No shut down at all. My upcoming cycle will be a 6-weeker, and I'm hoping for no shut down. We'll see.

jeep69

Awards
EdgerMEX, Are you sure about those numbers man??, I e-mailed mike from 1fast400 and he said 1 squit = 1.25ml so a dose would =6.25 ml.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I did a 6-weeker for my first PH cycle and got shut down hard. Had a tough time. I did'nt research things enough, and went about PCT wrong. Then I found this place. :D I have done the 2 week on, 2-week off, 2 week on with M1T/4AD and it went well. I then did a 4 week cycle of M1T/4-AD/4OHT and loved it. No shut down at all. My upcoming cycle will be a 6-weeker, and I'm hoping for no shut down. We'll see.
Cool man...thanks for answering that. I'm running my first one (t1pro) in a couple months and am wavering between 4 and 6 wk lengths.

EdgarMex

Awards
EdgerMEX, Are you sure about those numbers man??, I e-mailed mike from 1fast400 and he said 1 squit = 1.25ml so a dose would =6.25 ml.
1 oz = 29.57 ml

1 bottle of S1+ is 4 oz = 118.28 ml

There are 30 servings per bottle = 3.94 ml per serving

1 serving = 5 sprays

1 spray = 0.788 ml