LGD4033 10mg & MK677 20mg 6-8 Week Cycle

Preachuh

Awards
Previously ran LGD at 5mg, literally pointless.

Gonna run 10mg LGD again & 20mg MK677 for about 6-8 weeks depending on how suppressed I end up getting I might cut it at 6 if I’m happy.

I’ve ran this before but chuck me your recommendations of stuff you’ve ran with or support etc!

my current stats
BW: 80KG
Height: 5’9
Bench: 112KG
Squat: 160KG (recently started squatting again due to injury)
Deadlift: **** no

if you want to see more stats or think I’m missing anything pre cycle please comment and I’ll measure/add it

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’d start the Mk-677 before the LGD and run it beyond to help w size some retention. Running
4-Andro along w the LGD might help w suppression. Vitamin B6 along w the MK-677 will help you stay ahead of any prolactin issues.

Preachuh

Awards
I’d start the Mk-677 before the LGD and run it beyond to help w size some retention. Running
4-Andro along w the LGD might help w suppression. Vitamin B6 along w the MK-677 will help you stay ahead of any prolactin issues.
yeah I typically stretch the MK for another 3-4 weeks post cycle to help my PCT. It works an absolute charm.
I’ve been thinking about 4-Andro, I’m UK based and haven’t found many good sources.
Think I’ll grab some B6, forgot about that one.

thanks for the help brother!

Preachuh

Awards
Water retention has gone absolutely crazy. Body probably packing on weight due to surge in water retention.

Feel pretty normal, 2nd dose about to be taken today. Got back today.

I will weigh in at week 1. Eating like a horse too :)

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Water retention has gone absolutely crazy. Body probably packing on weight due to surge in water retention.

Feel pretty normal, 2nd dose about to be taken today. Got back today.

I will weigh in at week 1. Eating like a horse too :)
1st dose of Mk or Lgd?