70lbs later - time to recomp. Help with my natty stack?

Sacrifice

Awards
:1zhelp:

So I got married and lazy, gained like 70 lbs of fat and forgot where the gym was over a few years. For the last 17 months I've been hitting the gym again and eating well, have regained a good amount of strength but more importantly lost about 65lbs of that fat.

Currently doing IF and eating low carb, high fat, high protein and looking for a little extra boost to shed the last 5-10lbs of fat and help gain a little muscle. I'm so close to seeing my abs again, but have been stalling the last couple of months!

I just received the following:

Follidrone 2.0

SNS X-Gels

CEL M-Test

The plan is to stack these three products for 8 weeks. I'd be taking all three of them together with my first meal of the day pre-workout and then space the 2nd dose out 6 hours later with my last meal.

I've been out of the game for awhile and not up to speed with all the latest and greatest supps, so I'd really appreciate some feedback on how this "stack" might work out for me.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure about stacking Follidrone with X-Gels. I'm pretty sure Follidrone is anti-inflammatory

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I don't think stacking them is a big deal. I would separate the dosing between the two though.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would separate the dosing between xgels and follidrone. Folli having anti-inflammatory properties may work against each other.

Sacrifice

Awards
I could save the xgels for after follidrone 2.0. But then I'd need another cutting/recomp supplement to add in!

Recs?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could save the xgels for after follidrone 2.0. But then I'd need another cutting/recomp supplement to add in!

Recs?
Not saying you can't take both, just don't take them together.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used Epi Plex and X gels together a few times with no noticed diminished effects.

Sacrifice

Awards
Not saying you can't take both, just don't take them together.
But maybe it's not ideal... I could use the Follidrone 2.0 to help cut the last 10 lbs and then X-gels when I start eating more in a couple of months.

Would love to hear recs on the best product to add to Follidrone 2.0 for a cut. Ephedrine is not an option for me.

Sacrifice

Awards
But maybe it's not ideal... I could use the Follidrone 2.0 to help cut the last 10 lbs and then X-gels when I start eating more in a couple of months.

Would love to hear recs on the best product to add to Follidrone 2.0 for a cut. Ephedrine is not an option for me.

Bump for recs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for recs.
Follidrone and Letrone stack exceptionally well.
All the benefits of Follidrone 2 plus-
Increased test
decreased estro
increased HGH
Increased igf1
Increased t3 and t4
Increased cAMP.

Even better is to add Viron.
Really solid stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

First off, congratulations on the weight loss! That's a huge accomplishment for anybody to do.

If you want to separate the two and create another stack that will include ArA, I suggest looking into AlphaMax XT. Along with the proper diet and training tailored for your goals, AlphaMax XT stacked with ArA would yield great results. The reason I suggest AlphaMax XT is because it contains forskolin so this will help you keep the fat off while eating a little bit more calories or help you lose even more fat if you choose to cut/recomp. If forskolin interests you, Anabeta Elite would be an alternative option. Some people have stacked AlphaMax XT and ABE, but I suggest taking those two products solo before you stack them. They also both contain Forskolin so you may not like that much forskolin. It tends to lead people to the restroom more often. I love the stack. AlphaMax XT will increase testosterone as well as keep estrogen at bay. Some common things that people experience with the use of AlphaMax XT include strength gains, deeper/improved sleep and libido increase.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
:1zhelp:

So I got married and lazy, gained like 70 lbs of fat and forgot where the gym was over a few years. For the last 17 months I've been hitting the gym again and eating well, have regained a good amount of strength but more importantly lost about 65lbs of that fat.

Currently doing IF and eating low carb, high fat, high protein and looking for a little extra boost to shed the last 5-10lbs of fat and help gain a little muscle. I'm so close to seeing my abs again, but have been stalling the last couple of months!

I just received the following:

Follidrone 2.0

SNS X-Gels

CEL M-Test

The plan is to stack these three products for 8 weeks. I'd be taking all three of them together with my first meal of the day pre-workout and then space the 2nd dose out 6 hours later with my last meal.

I've been out of the game for awhile and not up to speed with all the latest and greatest supps, so I'd really appreciate some feedback on how this "stack" might work out for me.
at this point worry about losing the last 10 lbs and then rebound off that.

Sacrifice

Awards
at this point worry about losing the last 10 lbs and then rebound off that.
That is the main goal... but I've been stalling over the last 1.5 - 2 months. I was hoping Follidrone 2.0 would help push me over the edge and drop those last lbs. I'm open to any supps to help me reach this goal that aren't stim heavy.

I've even cut out booze completely and that includes tonight.

Sacrifice

Awards
First off, congratulations on the weight loss! That's a huge accomplishment for anybody to do.

If you want to separate the two and create another stack that will include ArA, I suggest looking into AlphaMax XT. Along with the proper diet and training tailored for your goals, AlphaMax XT stacked with ArA would yield great results. The reason I suggest AlphaMax XT is because it contains forskolin so this will help you keep the fat off while eating a little bit more calories or help you lose even more fat if you choose to cut/recomp. If forskolin interests you, Anabeta Elite would be an alternative option. Some people have stacked AlphaMax XT and ABE, but I suggest taking those two products solo before you stack them. They also both contain Forskolin so you may not like that much forskolin. It tends to lead people to the restroom more often. I love the stack. AlphaMax XT will increase testosterone as well as keep estrogen at bay. Some common things that people experience with the use of AlphaMax XT include strength gains, deeper/improved sleep and libido increase.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll do some research on both options!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That is the main goal... but I've been stalling over the last 1.5 - 2 months. I was hoping Follidrone 2.0 would help push me over the edge and drop those last lbs. I'm open to any supps to help me reach this goal that aren't stim heavy.

Some will say to take a week or two off, but what % are you at?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback! I'll do some research on both options!
Another option would be just to continue cutting. If you only need about 10 more pounds, that is very do-able. Just cut back on calories (I'd start with about 250 calories less than what you are doing now and see where that takes you) and/or increase the cardio. Once you get those final 10 pounds or so off, you can start your lean bulk by changing your diet and reducing the amount of cardio you do then venture into what supplement stack(s) you want to take.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
When you lose these last 10lbs, what BF% do you estimate that you will be at? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the last pounds are the absolute hardest - ask any competitor how easy contest prep is, LOL. And the supplements you have chosen to help in this very difficult task, are not the ones most people turn to, to lose fat.

I did 75lbs in 12 months, and have kept in the same 205-215 range for the next 2 years - and I *still* can grab a good bit of fat near the navel and lower back area. I'll be doing one more cut to hopefully take care of it - but that will involve a 1,000kcal deficit, Ephedrine, Yohimbine, maybe a Topical, and probably Keto.

I'd take a diet break and hang out at TDEE for a few months (stay 100kcals or so, under, if worried about fat gain) and then go back into a HARD deficit with stuff shown in human trials, to aid in additional fat loss.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would be willing to bet that
Follidrone 2
Letrone
Exotherm
Combo would do the trick. No stims. Multiple fat burners.
Ive lost more fat with follidrone than with most fat burners ive used. Even the heavy stim ones. And im still eating.

If you would like to run this stack ill give you 30% off retail.

Sacrifice

Awards
When you lose these last 10lbs, what BF% do you estimate that you will be at? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the last pounds are the absolute hardest - ask any competitor how easy contest prep is, LOL. And the supplements you have chosen to help in this very difficult task, are not the ones most people turn to, to lose fat.

I did 75lbs in 12 months, and have kept in the same 205-215 range for the next 2 years - and I *still* can grab a good bit of fat near the navel and lower back area. I'll be doing one more cut to hopefully take care of it - but that will involve a 1,000kcal deficit, Ephedrine, Yohimbine, maybe a Topical, and probably Keto.

I'd take a diet break and hang out at TDEE for a few months (stay 100kcals or so, under, if worried about fat gain) and then go back into a HARD deficit with stuff shown in human trials, to aid in additional fat loss.
Yohimbine - how have I forgotten about you? I eat very low carb and fast until about 2-4pm, so that should be a nice addition.

Any specific brands of yohimbine I should look at?

Thank you for the feedback!

Sacrifice

Awards
I would be willing to bet that
Follidrone 2
Letrone
Exotherm
Combo would do the trick. No stims. Multiple fat burners.
Ive lost more fat with follidrone than with most fat burners ive used. Even the heavy stim ones. And im still eating.

If you would like to run this stack ill give you 30% off retail.
Thanks Brundel! I'll give Follidrone 2.0 a bit more time so I can gauge how I respond to it. Might add the other two supps after I finish my first bottle. If I do I'll take you up on that offer!

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me. Appreciate it!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yohimbine - how have I forgotten about you? I eat very low carb and fast until about 2-4pm, so that should be a nice addition.

Any specific brands of yohimbine I should look at?

Thank you for the feedback!
Before I went to buying bulk, the best deal was SNS, with Primaforce a close second.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mperkins Cycle Logs 12
Training Forum 41
Pics 10
Bulking 5
rob561 Pics 80