60% off the entire site?!?!?1

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
MEM60AM for 60% off!!! www.millenniumsport.net

Promo Code applies to all items, including stacks, sale items and ding and dent.Offer Valid on Domestic Orders Only and Expires on May 27th at 11:59PM PST

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm using NaN02. so good Chuck!!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone used the Multi and or IBCAA yet?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RPG and multi are both g2g. Top notch
Thanks having to break em down would cost me te as I'm still working lol but 3 products for $60 I'm def. in

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
In all seriousness, anything and everything in the MST line is g2g, as I have used them since 2010 and never looked back!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just started a log for MST in the supp log section. I can tell you this after a single use - they sell some darn fine Agmatine. And the quality of the packaging & both pills & capsules is top-notch, no nonsense. No dyes, no junk. Somebody put some thought & money into manufacturing these products. Impressed thus far.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Probably the best deals Ive seen, stocked up on some essentials for the season

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Joint Mechanic at $18 a pop? Yeah, alright. I'm a sucker for a good deal.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Just started a log for MST in the supp log section. I can tell you this after a single use - they sell some darn fine Agmatine. And the quality of the packaging & both pills & capsules is top-notch, no nonsense. No dyes, no junk. Somebody put some thought & money into manufacturing these products. Impressed thus far.
Yep Matt ( Millennium1 ) does an awesome job with the labelings and designs, he's a super squared away cat when it comes to conjuring up kick ass products and to mention again label/graphics design.

Any ideas throw them his way, he's always open to listening to customers and there ideas.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep Matt ( Millennium1 ) does an awesome job with the labelings and designs, he's a super squared away cat when it comes to conjuring up kick ass products and to mention again label/graphics design.

Any ideas throw them his way, he's always open to listening to customers and there ideas.
Good deal, that's the way to be - no use trying to sell customers something they don't want. These labels are really, really good. Best I've seen in quite a while honestly. On a computer screen they don't do them justice.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly the more I look at what I bought compared to what I will need in 2 months I know I should have gotten more. Just a great way for me to introduce these to friends and minions in the gym lol.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Honestly the more I look at what I bought compared to what I will need in 2 months I know I should have gotten more. Just a great way for me to introduce these to friends and minions in the gym lol.
I've gotten quite a few people hooked on Cre02 and Ragnarok.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've gotten quite a few people hooked on Cre02 and Ragnarok.
cre02 is so rare now lol... it's my favorite creatine product

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
But I don't use any of this overpriced stuff :(

:)