60 and still at it ...

Old School

Old School

Awards
Cruise o Test cyp , deca, proviron and tren enanthate... blast on the shorter esters

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 on and 6 off is not bad. My doctor does blood work twice a year and knws i am going to blast and cruise, but i need my ranges to come in under 1000 which my trt usually puts me in the 800s

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 on and 6 off is not bad. My doctor does blood work twice a year and knws i am going to blast and cruise, but i need my ranges to come in under 1000 which my trt usually puts me in the 800s

Old School

Old School

Awards
500 cyp... 400 deca... 400 tren enanthate weekly and 25 mgs of proviron daily

jackzapp

jackzapp

Awards
Explain please exactly how you do your blast
How are you handling the side effects if any?Back in the day I did every drug you can name except that ecstasy molly stuff and was not intimidated but the juice worries me a bit Lol

Old School

Old School

Awards

How are you handling the side effects if any?Back in the day I did every drug you can name except that ecstasy molly stuff and was not intimidated but the juice worries me a bit Lol
No sides really.... sometimes I need to run a little aromasin, but I have been on continuously for so long all seems normal to me

jackzapp

jackzapp

Awards
No sides really.... sometimes I need to run a little aromasin, but I have been on continuously for so long all seems normal to me
Bro you are a model of modern science! Liver enzymes kidneys blood pressure all ok?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I am only on my first one. My trt is 200mg every 10 days that my wife monitors so they are every 10 days. the sustanon 300 is every 7 days i self medicate and as of now i am taking .5mg arimidex per day. I am running it for 10 weeks and might for 12. I think my first shot was the first wednesday in april last shot i think is first week in june. and my bloodwork will be done around 8/2-8/5 as soon as i have my bloods done I am going to do same trt but 300mg sustonan per week ( possibly 450 or 600) and 500mg of equipoise for my second cycle. I have some dbol but relaly want to get leaner first. I have BF% in the high teens, but have dropped 4% or so of bodyfat since being on trt.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could i replace the tren with 400 of equipoise without much issue? what does proviron do? Is that the stuff you take with higher doses of deca like caber? how many shots are they divided into.

Old School

Old School

Awards
My liver enzymes were high a couple times due to running some superdrol but afterwards they retuned to normal after I came off it... I always use Liver Detox by Allmax.

jackzapp

jackzapp

Awards
Also what is your height/weight I’m 5’9.5” and float between 177-183
My liver enzymes were high a couple times due to running some superdrol but afterwards they retuned to normal after I came off it... I always use Liver Detox by Allmax.
Check out Thistlyn by Nature's Way is also amazing.Allmax huh...you know Eric Broser?

Old School

Old School

Awards
Could i replace the tren with 400 of equipoise without much issue? what does proviron do? Is that the stuff you take with higher doses of deca like caber? how many shots are they divided into.
Tren and EQ work totally different... they are really not comparable to each other. Proviron controls SHBG so there is more free test circulating and it also makes other steroids work better... I shoot on Wed. and Sat.

Old School

Old School

Awards
Tren and EQ work totally different... they are really not comparable to each other. Proviron controls SHBG so there is more free test circulating and it also makes other steroids work better... I shoot on Wed. and Sat.

jackzapp

jackzapp

Awards
What's your opinion on Masteron as far as working synergistically with test as well as its anti estrogen properties?

Old School

Old School

Awards
Also what is your height/weight I’m 5’9.5” and float between 177-183

Check out Thistlyn by Nature's Way is also amazing.Allmax huh...you know Eric Broser?
I am 6’1” at around 220... I have been as heavy as 296lbs but my best was when I was 54 y/o at 240 lbs with about 7 percent bf...

Attachments

Old School

Old School

Awards
What's your opinion on Masteron as far as working synergistically with test as well as its anti estrogen properties?
Great stuff... hardens you up and is great for pre contest... bf should be pretty low to get the full effect

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am 6’1” at around 220... I have been as heavy as 296lbs but my best was when I was 54 y/o at 240 lbs with about 7 percent bf...
So you were 54 here? Cool that still gives me 10 years.

Old School

Old School

Awards
Alway with orals and on and off otherwise

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alway with orals and on and off otherwise
So you would take them during the 6 months then not take it the off period? My cycles are rpobably going to run 12-16 weeks so i am still trying to plan them out including ensuring that i get my levels back before blood work

Old School

Old School

Awards
So you would take them during the 6 months then not take it the off period? My cycles are rpobably going to run 12-16 weeks so i am still trying to plan them out including ensuring that i get my levels back before blood work
I have no off period.

Old School

Old School

Awards
I have to because of trt testing
That’s the bummer of TRT if you want the stuff you need through your Dr. My Dr. started me on Androgel... what a joke that was... I applied it to all the areas he told me not to...

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s the bummer of TRT if you want the stuff you need through your Dr. My Dr. started me on Androgel... what a joke that was... I applied it to all the areas he told me not to...
Yeah they dont always know it all. Before test since the wife and i were trying to have a child i was on clomid 50mg 3x per week and 1mg of arimidex a day and my estrogen was always so low it could not be meassured and they thought it was no big deal. Now since he is a urologist they deal with lots of cancer where you want estrogen crashed, but for my purposes forums like this let me know it was BAD!!!!. I self medicated 1mg 3x per week and got it in that 20-40 sweet spot range. I forget the number though.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So incidentally of you ran something like a sarm that crashes natural test would the sarm show false high test levels and there fore stop you from being prescribed trt? Same if you were on winstrol or anavar.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im glad you get lab results regularly and health is good.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I the only one that is curious if he uses peptides or growth?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you post them? I’m 57 and have always been curious what an older lifter, on anabolics, looks like. Also, your testosterone levels are based on TRT usage, right? There aren’t many of us at this age so you are a rare breed.
I know I'm posting to an old thread, but one of the things I've found is that if diet is really on point, with lowish carbs and very high healthy fats, labs are usually great on anabolics. Lipids should be in good shape so long as diet is really dialed in. I know of people who can cruise on 500mg/test year round (some fitness models) and keep lipids in really good shape via diet.

PS: great job OP

Old School

Old School

Awards
Am I the only one that is curious if he uses peptides or growth?
I sometimes use MK and LGD or RAD when I get those for my wife but for the most part my receptors are already occupied with various AAS. I have used GH and also insulin in the past but do not prefer it to a well thought out stack of AAS. For me I find the MK 677 just as effective and more cost efficient as GH and insulin can be very counter productive if not used very cautiously and correctly

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sometimes use MK and LGD or RAD when I get those for my wife but for the most part my receptors are already occupied with various AAS. I have used GH and also insulin in the past but do not prefer it to a well thought out stack of AAS. For me I find the MK 677 just as effective and more cost efficient as GH and insulin can be very counter productive if not used very cautiously and correctly
since you used both (mk and growth) do you find mk gives you crazy water retention compared to growth?

Old School

Old School

Awards
No, not really. The biggest issue is appetite control

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
since you used both (mk and growth) do you find mk gives you crazy water retention compared to growth?

Research MK causes me to retain water.

Last edited:

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there one of the sponsors he anyone can reccomend? I know we have a couple i think that sell "research chems"

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been lifting for almost 40 years now and I’ve had some major issues but I still keep at it. My joints are holding up well because I’ve always taking collagen, etc. but I have had lower back surgery, shoulder surgery, two torn Calves And a small bicep tear. All these injuries are
predominately from powerlifting before I switched to bodybuilding full-time
You're looking great! Ive got 5 years to go till 60 but lets be honest little to no hope of getting near where you are partly because im natty and partly because ill probably do myself some injuries which i can do without at this stage in life! What form of collagen do you use and what brand and dose?

Last edited:
Old School

Old School

Awards
Organika... 10 grams a day

Old School

Old School

Awards
Joint and connective tissue health and tendon upkeep

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I know this is an old thread, but I'm curious to hear from all these older guys who do steroid cycle (I'm not talking about those who are on TRT or blast and cruise) to see how they recover after the cycle/PCT. Would be great to hear the feedback and experience from those who do/did cycles at older age.
You don't rebound as quickly after long cycles, that's for sure. PCTs also take longer, but it helps to keep cycles on the short side (NMT 4wk esters, NMT 8wks total.)

You may also consider pulsing as a long term solution. Gains are less, but your business remains intact.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike Arnold

"WES15" at checkout for 15% off at www.maresearchchems.com
its 12.5 mg. is that enough per day or should I take 25 like i often hear? Wife is dead against growth hormone but she wont understand this is the same thing but a tad weaker. Damn this guy has some good stuff. Thanks for the code. That makes it much more affordable.