$53 for protein wtf!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah that is one of the many things I have not taken out of my diet....milk, I need to drink it with certain things. Its just how it is LOL. so there goes the lactose for the day if I drink milk. but I don't drink it that much, I go on kicks where I drink it a lot....then a week where I barely touch it.
I used that with weight gainers I've since removed it

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
well with anything chocolate or cookies I need milk, with PB and crackers I need it, I just ate some waffles with syrup....need milk with that....there are a lot of things i "need" milk with :D

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I ****ing love milk I drink 6 cups per day easily lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol i just bought a TON over 100lbs of lg sciences lipo protein for less than 10 bucks for 5lbs.. it was like 17 but with my discount code.. i got it for 9. I got so many damn tubs.. will be stacked for my next bulking cycle.

Mike

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
lol i just bought a TON over 100lbs of lg sciences lipo protein for less than 10 bucks for 5lbs.. it was like 17 but with my discount code.. i got it for 9. I got so many damn tubs.. will be stacked for my next bulking cycle.

Mike
I'm jealous wtf hahah

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In before "this chicken was not from a GMP facility" and "is my chicken fake?"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mike
Now please list address and times you'll be away from your home.

Also, if you would like to disclose which rock is the fake one with the key under it, that would be appreciated to :sly:

:laugh2:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATW protein (ProteinCo) is $33 for the blend.

D3Baseball

Awards
There are some overall health benefits that come with WPC that people seem to neglect because a few can't deal with lactose.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mike
I did this a few years ago - oh man was I sick of that protein by the end of it!!! :lol:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
boys and girls....

get your credit cards ready..... possible another Protean sale? maybe....just sign up for our iForce newsletter and get FULLY AWARE...

Chocolate Truffle is some damn good chit
What's this now? I missed out on the first sale....'Tell me more' Zucko!

danny-zuko-150x150.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And friggin' release the Mint and Red Velvet already! :naughty:
And name the mint. More specifically, choose one of my names! lol

I actually had a dream (no clue why this was on my mind) a week or so ago that iMint was being used in retail. Let's see if that's foreshadowing or not.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those chickens are good, assloads of protein.....I eat a half of one at a time, that is like 70-80 grams protein minimum...a whole chicken is a bit much for me. But its pretty easy to get 200-240 grams of protein from food alone if you make even a small effort. You just gotta make the right choices for protein sources. Only reason I ever really need protein powders is for PWO or morning time when I first wake up and am not hungry/in a rush.
agreed, people gotta remember that shakes are supplements....which means supplemental to your diet :)

although, the MGN deal is damn good. As is that roasted chicken

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
agreed, people gotta remember that shakes are supplements....which means supplemental to your diet :)

although, the MGN deal is damn good. As is that roasted chicken
I'll say that when taking in 2X BW in protein? like 350-400 grams or more...protein powders are a godsend lol 200-250 grams ain't no thang though :D

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I want red velvet cake!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I just went and got my 5lb jug of ON Whey price went up again cant believe this ****..

Been taking protein powder regularly for a few yrs now.. Thinking about not taking at all....
Its getting crazy!

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
What about rice protein? It seems cheap, but is it junk? Or Pea protein?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Love me some whole foods anyway...wait...those are going up to CRAP!