5 Bags of COFFEE( giveaway)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have one goal in mind over here at chaos and pain. Life improvement. Whether it's a boost in the morning or making your joints feel A-Okay from that punishing session of weight you just went through....the goal is the same. Improving how you feel, look and improving overall health in general. That's our mission statement.

We are giving that morning boost away RIGHT HERE on anabolic minds.

COFFEE.png

5 bags of Coffee up for grabs for 5 different people. The health benefits of coffee is well known but we see that our coffee isn't yet.However, hopefully YOU can help us change that. Our special in house roast with caramel and chocolate undertones. Yours and all we ask is...

1. be willing leave a REVIEW on either www.chaosandpain.com or our amazon store after use of the coffee(not gonna stop you from doing both). We are desperate for HONEST reviews on our coffee and love to hear feedback.
2. Be signed up to our newsletter here: https://www.chaosandpain.com/SUBSCRIBE We ONLY use this for contacting you about sales and coupons. We have had many newsletter exclusive sales and we don't want you to miss out.

So...with that said, post below for your chance to take home one of the 5 bags.

Chewwwbutta

Awards
I'm very interested! Just got a new coffee maker and wanted to try a new brand - sign me up!!

JoeBlackNurse

Awards
I'm signed up and ready to review! I'll cold brew mine. Love to substitute caffeine tablets with coffee for my EC stack.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would name my first child coffee or even covfefe the ultra strong something that sounds a lot like coffee.

I would love to try this.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't want to take a whole bag, but would be interested in reviewing enough for a few fillable K cup pods.

I don't love coffee, so I don't drink it. I drink a lot of delicious supplements like Radiate, OG Alphamine, Focus XT, etc instead. Every once in a while I'll do an iced one or something if we are out, but that's just all sugar lol.

Would be curious to try a cup or 2.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't want to take a whole bag, but would be interested in reviewing enough for a few fillable K cup pods.

I don't love coffee, so I don't drink it. I drink a lot of delicious supplements like Radiate, OG Alphamine, Focus XT, etc instead. Every once in a while I'll do an iced one or something if we are out, but that's just all sugar lol.

Would be curious to try a cup or 2.
Got a message from Bob that its the beans and not ground -- as someone who doesn't purchase coffee, cant say thinking about that distinction was high on my radar lol.

Anyway, I will look forward to reading the reviews of others once they get linked in here. Perhaps they'll be enough to draw me in one day ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/chaos-pain/295770-chaos-pain-coffee.html

Went through the bag I got in a week. Would go through another one, and would love to get one. Even if you don't win its worth a buy. Stuff is fabulous. I have already reviewed both products on both sites, but I am a daily coffee drinker, and don't go a day without it.

Got a message from Bob that its the beans and not ground -- as someone who doesn't purchase coffee, cant say thinking about that distinction was high on my radar lol.
)
Says "Whole Bean Coffee" on the bag. Check my picture may be easier to read.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
17760187_1266474063430649_6443884141327267105_n.jpg

Now, you've done it.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try some of your coffee! I missed out on the last deal you had for it so this would be awesome!

I will have no problem leaving an honest review and I will be enjoying a cup the first day of work after receiving it! (Positive thinking, right?!)

News letter subscribed!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this people
This coffee is to die for #mostwanted

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a coffee roaster, I'm wondering: who roasts your stuff?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
More than willing to leave a review and signed up for the news letter. And I cant live without my coffee. People hate me without it

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would like to try this out and leave a review

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aww man I would love to try this. I'm am a coffee enthusiast. Drink at least 4-5 cups a day, love strong black coffee. No sugar no milk.

I just recently started using c&p products and have been enjoying them. I recently bought a couple months supply of Helios, Gaia and Predator(this stuff is great!). While checking out the site to place these orders I keep seeing the Columbian coffee pic and I haven't jumped on it yet but I really want to give it a shot.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When the coffee is just right and you've reached your happy place:

[video]https://youtu.be/WVcz7Mr-EEc[/video]

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't had an opportunity to drink coffee out of my awesome mug.. only pre workouts and teas..maybe this could be it's first time... ;)
IMG_4904.jpg

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
I am very open to trying out your blend. I can give both a French press and espresso view as I'm sure you will be looking for opinions on both.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How I feel after a great cup of coffee... then reality sets in until my next great cup of coffee.

Dapope

Dapope

Awards
I would love to try it as I drink 36oz a day starting with a light roast in the morning to a dark roast in the the evening with a shot of expresso. I'm in !

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Done and DONE!!!!

In on this!!!

I would also bring it to work and sneak it into the company coffee and see what they think!!!

Doscile

Doscile

Awards
Army here. In the Infantry, I need my coffee. Whether in the field or in garrison, it's a morale booster.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently Running a Chaos and Pain, but would love to add a cup of Chaos and Pain Coffee to my morning Pre Work-Out !!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Army here. In the Infantry, I need my coffee. Weather in the field or in garrison, it's a morale booster.
Hooah brother. 1/5 Cav, 2/23 INF, 7th Army here. Retired Now.