5-AT, 7-OH, 7-Keto, 11-oxo, and other anti cortisol steroids...

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I literally just started the Core 5-AT a couple days ago. I have two bottles, so running 4 caps a day (100mg). 2 in AM, 2 in PM. Too early to tell anything yet.

Nice! I would appreciate if you keep me updated with any effects it has, if possible?

Kind regards

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for sources of effectively dosed/priced 11-oxo products since Medfit left the scene
Only option for 11-oxo in the States right now is probably Enhanced Formulations.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i dont think 11oxo falls into the same catagory as AAS ... its still sold as a supplement. EF has good legit adrenosterone.

Oldog

Awards
If any of them have imported Medfit RX 11oxo syrup from the US you would be very lucky.
Is there any of the syrup to be found? I’ve seen you recommend it before. Should have stocked up when I did find it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why they make it in a syrup? Looks like it’s medicine lol

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I literally just started the Core 5-AT a couple days ago. I have two bottles, so running 4 caps a day (100mg). 2 in AM, 2 in PM. Too early to tell anything yet.
core 5-at is a solid product, I have used around 8 bottles in a 3 year period, for some reason it decreased endurance during cardio though

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
core 5-at is a solid product, I have used around 8 bottles in a 3 year period, for some reason it decreased endurance during cardio though
Hey,

I’m looking at the product. Can you if possible give a detailed information on what you noticed from it and what you experienced?

Would appreciate.

Kind regards

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I’m looking at the product. Can you if possible give a detailed information on what you noticed from it and what you experienced?

Would appreciate.

Kind regards
the main thing I noticed was muscles stayed a little bit more full than usual. no real pumps in the gym compared to normal .I did not notice any "feel" to the product or perceived energy or lethargy. stayed full looking even when cutting carbs..i did notice some withdrawal symptoms when I stopped taking the product after 3 months of use. my heart rate was constantly in the mid 80s-90's, usually resting heart rate is 50s for me for a few days after. this symptom was reproduced after each cycle. the effective dose was 75-100mg a day for me. anything over 125mg was overkill and no difference was noticed even when I went up to around 200mg ish a day .I still did notice and effect from 50mg. no difference when I took it w food or empty stomach. I have taken a transdermal version of b-androstenetriol but found oral was more effective for me and a little less messy. this product was way more effective than 7 keto dhea and 7OH dhea for me.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
this product was way more effective than 7 keto dhea and 7OH dhea for me.
I really want to see bloods pre and post 7-keto, I don't know if it's really effective.
Were you using b-androstenetriol for cutting?

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Before taking the supplement i had no intent to cut but trying on clothing from a year before and pants that fit very tight led me to decrease carbs while taking it.lol.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Prototype nutrition appears to have come out with a BAET product that is a oral liquid solution with cyclodextrin for improved bioavailability

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Prototype nutrition appears to have come out with a BAET product that is a oral liquid solution with cyclodextrin for improved bioavailability
I knew they had transdermal that had b-aet in it but i will have to check out the oral soln

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m pretty sure I read it was oral solution, part of the new essential adrenals collection .

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tasty.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Would be interesting to see if they come out w more compounds than b-aet and dhea

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I have not seen PA post anything about the release, these days he rarely posts on message boards anymore

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I believe 5AT is what was in lean extreme. I remember 7OH but can’t recall what it was in.
Yes, that is correct, it had 50mg 5-AT (bAET) plus 25mg 7-OH per cap.

It also had 7-Oxo-DHEA Acetate in it for awhile, until 7-Keto threatened to sue. :)

lanky

Awards
  • Established

It also had 7-Oxo-DHEA Acetate in it for awhile, until 7-Keto threatened to sue. :)
I wish i could get my hands on 17a methyl bAET....masterbAET(patent pending)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I wish i could get my hands on 17a methyl bAET....masterbAET(patent pending)
Yeah, ALR used to sell it in his PCT product! It worked pretty well but it made you feel like crap. Still, if I could find it I'd use it too, lol.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the main thing I noticed was muscles stayed a little bit more full than usual. no real pumps in the gym compared to normal .I did not notice any "feel" to the product or perceived energy or lethargy. stayed full looking even when cutting carbs..i did notice some withdrawal symptoms when I stopped taking the product after 3 months of use. my heart rate was constantly in the mid 80s-90's, usually resting heart rate is 50s for me for a few days after. this symptom was reproduced after each cycle. the effective dose was 75-100mg a day for me. anything over 125mg was overkill and no difference was noticed even when I went up to around 200mg ish a day .I still did notice and effect from 50mg. no difference when I took it w food or empty stomach. I have taken a transdermal version of b-androstenetriol but found oral was more effective for me and a little less messy. this product was way more effective than 7 keto dhea and 7OH dhea for me.
Nice!

Thanks for the detailed response. I’m looking at running it @ 100mg daily. When you say more effective than 7 Keto and 7OH, which 7OH product are you referring to (as I’m using sns reduce XT but not sure if that is that).

So sounds worthwhile for a mini cut or Recomp and to control cortisol?

It’s interesting to hear your thoughts as a lot of people say oral is worthless and get transdermal but you saying otherwise?

Thanks again

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How would you compare 5-AT and 7-OH? I wasn’t really around when these first came to market and I know your very knowledgeable on the sophisticated stuff.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How would you compare 5-AT and 7-OH? I wasn’t really around when these first came to market and I know your very knowledgeable on the sophisticated stuff.
5AT>7OH>7Keto

lanky

Awards
  • Established
5at is not suppressive. It is a antiglucorticoid. I have used it while training without any other supplementation and has been effective w maintenance caloric intake as well as slight to moderate reduction in carbs. Just as effective both ways but you will maintain some muscle fullness diring a cut...either way my endurance during cardio was reduced w this supplement

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is 5AT suppressive at all? How would you employ it in drug and training cycles? I realize this is very open-ended.

I have only used 7Keto the first month of PCT.
It's not suppressive. I think a low to moderate dose over a long period is best.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe I'm wrong, but can 7OH and 7keto be interconverted in the body?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
7-OH-DHEA is a good compound, but it's only about half as potent as bAET, plus it's slightly more expensive. That's my guess why it's so rarely used now, because it's just not as cost effective, but it is synergistic when you compine them (just like most other DHEA metabolites.) Some people start to get achey joints on higher amounts of bAET (like over 75-100mg/d) so adding some Adrenosterone, DHEA, 7-OH-DHEA and/or 7-Oxo-DHEA can offer a nice buffer with synergism to compound the benefits of bAET at lower serving sizes.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
7-OH-DHEA is a good compound, but it's only about half as potent as bAET, plus it's slightly more expensive. That's my guess why it's so rarely used now, because it's just not as cost effective, but it is synergistic when you compine them (just like most other DHEA metabolites.) Some people start to get achey joints on higher amounts of bAET (like over 75-100mg/d) so adding some Adrenosterone, DHEA, 7-OH-DHEA and/or 7-Oxo-DHEA can offer a nice buffer with synergism to compound the benefits of bAET at lower serving sizes.
How is the oral bioavailability of 5-AT? A lot of people of here claim and state oral is worthless, yet I’m sure it’s initial release was oral? Many claim transdermal is the way to go

thank you

lanky

Awards
  • Established
How is the oral bioavailability of 5-AT? A lot of people of here claim and state oral is worthless, yet I’m sure it’s initial release was oral? Many claim transdermal is the way to go

thank you
seems to be effective at 25mg-50mg per dose

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 hydroxyl groups aren't gonna survive 1st pass very well. The majority will be glucuronidated or sulfated and quickly excreted.