koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Snakeoil?

Cells that act forty years younger
Nobel prize winning, breakthrough science
The scientists who originally discovered NAD were honored with a Noble Prize. Now researchers worldwide are studying NAD+ for longevity, Alzheimer's, diabetes, cardio-vascular benefits and cancer.
So, what exactly is NAD+ | How does it work?
Here is an abstract of the science behind this breakthrough health supplement.
Transform your cells – regain the energy and vitality they once had
As a core function, our cells are designed to produce energy. The engine of the cell is called the mitochondria, and the fuel that powers the engine comes from the food we eat.
As we age, mitochondria become less efficient. A poor, modern diet comprising excess amounts of processed food and refined sugars accelerates this decline in efficiency. So in time, our cells produce less energy, and at the same time, release dangerous free radicals into the body as a result of inefficient fuel consumption. Free radicals damage DNA causing impact ranging from wrinkles to tumors.
The entire energy production process continues to degrade. This degradation results in aging. Slowly, without noticing, we have less energy and feel less vigorous. Even the likelihood of contracting diseases we all seek to avoid, increases.
Research results indicate NAD+ has the ability to reverse these effects, and scientifically impact the process of aging.
Biotivia is committed to our mission of delivering not only extended lifespan but also to an increase in healthspan.
In our dedication to increase healthspan we seek to extend the energetic, productive, fulfilling years of your life.
Biotivia is already the world leader in resveratrol production and research. Our rigorous production standards have resulted in Biotivia being the world’s most-selected resveratrol brand not only for consumers, but for university researchers as well.
Now Biotivia has applied the same commitment to quality to our MitoTrans™ NAD+ treatment. Our unique time-release coating provides digestive enzyme protection to ensure the beneficial ingredients make it past the stomach and into your blood stream where they can have the highest impact.
Limited supplies - To secure your order act now.
MitoTrans™ is the world's only NAD+ supplement of its kind. It is a very difficult and expensive coenzyme to produce especially in large quantities. There is a significant amount of research and development invested into MitoTrans™. There is a high cost for the raw material and an advanced manufacturing process is needed for purification and stabilization. Yet Biotivia is able to deliver it at a price representing incredible value.
The demand for MitoTrans™ is very high and exceeds our supply by a wide margin.
Those genuinely seeking to reverse the effects of aging should place an order in our secure cart now, to avoid disappointment. Sales are packaged and fulfilled strictly in the order they are received, with a maximum of 4 treatment packs per person.
OverviewResveratrol & NAD+InstructionsShipping
How NAD+ works
The following text is an extract from the Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotinamide_adenine_dinucleotide

Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) is a coenzyme found in all living cells. The compound is a dinucleotide, since it consists of two nucleotides joined through their phosphate groups. One nucleotide contains an adenine base and the other nicotinamide. Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide exists in two forms, an oxidized and reduced form abbreviated as NAD+ and NADH respectively.

In metabolism, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is involved in redox reactions, carrying electrons from one reaction to another. The coenzyme is, therefore, found in two forms in cells: NAD+ is an oxidizing agent – it accepts electrons from other molecules and becomes reduced. This reaction forms NADH, which can then be used as a reducing agent to donate electrons. These electron transfer reactions are the main function of NAD. However, it is also used in other cellular processes, the most notable one being a substrate of enzymes that add or remove chemical groups from proteins, in posttranslational modifications. Because of the importance of these functions, the enzymes involved in NAD metabolism are targets for drug discovery.

In organisms, NAD can be synthesized from simple building blocks (de novo) from the amino acids tryptophan or aspartic acid. In an alternative fashion, more complex components of the coenzymes are taken up from food as the vitamin called niacin. Similar compounds are released by reactions that break down the structure of NAD. These preformed components then pass through a salvage pathway that recycles them back into the active form. Some NAD is also converted into nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADP); the chemistry of this related coenzyme is similar to that of NAD, but it has different roles in metabolism.

All orders for MitoTrans™ are non-refundable as we cannot ensure the viability of the product upon return.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or you could buy the HPN version that is all over the place 125mg/cap 60 caps for 45-50 a bottle. Not a difficult choice for me.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Different ingredient
Yes the $400 dollar one is NAD+ and the HPN one is Niagen. Niagen has animal research showing and increase in NAD+ and is currently underway with the Human studies. I would have to see some evidence to show that Biotiva NAD+ results in NAD+ levels significantly higher than that of Niagen in order to justify and extremely high price tag.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
do you at least get free consultation, heheh

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know some morons are gonna purchase this no matter the price. I don't know who has the budget to waste almost $500 on a supplement though. Although I have seen some guys post pictures of their supplement stashes on here and you'd think they are mentally ill...

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Please, biotivia, enlighten me on why I should buy something my body does perfectly on its own.

1310483412100.jpg

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take a lap biotivia, that's insane

NewAgeMayan

Awards
i spose if you dont have to buy any food, pay rent/mortgage, pay for power, clothes and other stuff this might very well be in your budget

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I took their reversitrol or whatever back in the day and it didn't do anything but make me have weird dreams