Hilarious this is sold at Tractor Supply with zero restrictions!??

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Anyone in most US states can buy this product at Tractor Supply without any documentation or anything it's as easy to buy as horse feed!

I mean it's pretty much useless but...

Attachments

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Were there not instructions (Basskiller?) on how someone might do something with this?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not 100% confident but there has to be some kind of restrictions. I get there selling it for animals but it's still a pharmaceutical drug, a human pharmaceutical at that. Even tho it's animal grade it's still testosterone

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Inb4 gyno

It's Test + E2.
And it's pellets but in a less flippant response; it could be possible to brew up a little something with this if you had a good AI to add in. How much does it cost?

Just curious to see what the price tag would look like compared to a good old vial of test.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait,what?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
And it's pellets but in a less flippant response; it could be possible to brew up a little something with this if you had a good AI to add in. How much does it cost?

Just curious to see what the price tag would look like compared to a good old vial of test.
Quick google search shows 100 doses of 200mg test C and 20mg estradiol. Around 130 bucks 🤷🏼‍♂️

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is crazy...back in the day we did get 3cc syringes from feed supply stores as well as we bought the antibiotics with them

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Brings back memories of when I had to brew my own Tren A from Finaplix and component feed lot heifer implants...... I would also powder them in a coffee grinder and mix the Tren powder with DMSO gel, every night I'd slather my foot with it, wrap said foot in saran wrap put on a sock and go to bed. I got really good results from that too.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Quick google search shows 100 doses of 200mg test C and 20mg estradiol. Around 130 bucks 🤷🏼‍♂️
Damn Son, that's 20,000 mg of test for 130 bucks....... Is 20mg of E2 a large dose? I wonder if a ton of serms would negate that?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I'm not 100% confident but there has to be some kind of restrictions. I get there selling it for animals but it's still a pharmaceutical drug, a human pharmaceutical at that. Even tho it's animal grade it's still testosterone
Nope I asked them and they said there are only three states that have restrictions AK, DC, and HI that's it the rest of states its as available as anything else they sell. I use them for vitamin b complex or I used to but hey don't carry the same one I use anymore?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brings back memories of when I had to brew my own Tren A from Finaplix and component feed lot heifer implants...... I would also powder them in a coffee grinder and mix the Tren powder with DMSO gel, every night I'd slather my foot with it, wrap said foot in saran wrap put on a sock and go to bed. I got really good results from that too.
Finaplix - I remember it well !!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why would I want it lol you can buy raw testosterone for a buck a gram lol. I just think it's interesting that you can buy this no issues?
I don't know why anyone would buy it unless it was their only way to access to us around, but I was asking if you bought it to see if you actually had to deal with anything in the process. That's how they used to get tren shipped over here, he came in the country labeled as estrogen for the cattle but it was actually tren and estrogen. There's so e kind of weird process they do to remove the estrogen after. No clue how tho lol.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did the same thing in the mid 90's. I got the recipe from Dirty Dan's newsletter.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back in college, mid/late 90's, other message boards, came across a chemist named 'animal' that would sell extraction kits that included ethanol to separate out the test prop and tren, did it a few times, ah memories

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
They do still carry trenbolone as well and again I looked into it and while its federally agianst the law to use inconsistent with its label the actual product is availableto anyone without a veterinary prescription. Its kinda shocking to me thats the case but it would be a lot of effort to extract these and considering raw testosterone as well as Trenbolone is so easy and affordable to purchace I guess it doesn't matter anymore but lol

Attachments

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back in college, mid/late 90's, other message boards, came across a chemist named 'animal' that would sell extraction kits that included ethanol to separate out the test prop and tren, did it a few times, ah memories
Fina kits and Animal's "magic solution" haha

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys used to crush Fina up and put it under the tongue.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
When I was 18/19- early 2000's... we used to buy Fina pelets, and you know the rest. We were the biggest 19 year olds in town. lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They do still carry trenbolone as well and again I looked into it and while its federally agianst the law to use inconsistent with its label the actual product is availableto anyone without a veterinary prescription. Its kinda shocking to me thats the case but it would be a lot of effort to extract these and considering raw testosterone as well as Trenbolone is so easy and affordable to purchace I guess it doesn't matter anymore but lol
The only reason I can see someone go this route is they cannot domestically source raw powder but can’t afford pre-brewed oil (I do not believe anyone looking seriously enough could not find this domestic).

So if you don’t want to risk importing raws (which is many people) AND can’t even afford to spend $40 dollar/vial on test or Tren (not many people) AND somehow still think you should be using steroids (even though you probably can barely afford the food you’d need), THEN this could be a cool option. IF you know how to brew the estrogen out

So a broke kid who knows the necessary chemistry & doesn’t have any business using gear yet.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
The only reason I can see someone go this route is they cannot domestically source raw powder but can’t afford pre-brewed oil (I do not believe anyone looking seriously enough could not find this domestic).

So if you don’t want to risk importing raws (which is many people) AND can’t even afford to spend $40 dollar/vial on test or Tren (not many people) AND somehow still think you should be using steroids (even though you probably can barely afford the food you’d need), THEN this could be a cool option. IF you know how to brew the estrogen out

So a broke kid who knows the necessary chemistry & doesn’t have any business using gear yet.
Oh I fully agree it's literally useless for any purpose of ours. Steroid raws are soooo cheap and so is the bb/ba and microns that I don't understand why anyone would ever even think about trying some nonsense with this stuff.

I only posted it as an interesting tidbit that they are allowed to sell veterinary steroids to the public with no restrictions. I wonder if it's only allowed in pellet form and maybe there is an exemption for when it has a certain ratio of estrogen included? Would make sense for an exemption because no one is going to go through the trouble!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh I fully agree it's literally useless for any purpose of ours. Steroid raws are soooo cheap and so is the bb/ba and microns that I don't understand why anyone would ever even think about trying some nonsense with this stuff.

I only posted it as an interesting tidbit that they are allowed to sell veterinary steroids to the public with no restrictions. I wonder if it's only allowed in pellet form and maybe there is an exemption for when it has a certain ratio of estrogen included? Would make sense for an exemption because no one is going to go through the trouble!!!
Yeah I’m glad you posted it, I think it’s very interesting as well. I suspect the added estrogen might be regulatory, but I definitely know it was found to be radically more effective for the bulking they desired.

Of course the internet had to go through the years of trying high dose Tren to realize what some old school American bodybuilders and powerlifters already had benefited from for years: Tren is much more potent as an anabolic in the presence of elevated estrogen. Side effects aside (and there are MANY), a guy blasting a high dose of testosterone along with just a little bit of Tren will get much better growth than someone on a flip-flopped dosing scheme of replacement mg of test and a giant dose of Tren.