chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dear ai!

If possible, I think you should add a night time fat burning complex to 3z... I LOVE the sleep quality from it.. I mean LOVE, but I like when sleep aids have overnight fb properties as well! any Chances this could happen?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
We read these comments and pass them on up the line! Who knows what the future holds. I do know that people should be on the look out in the next month or two from some stuff from AI!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing i'd say is a nice side element to use with 3z is DCP from Genomyx. Its a nice combination of ingredients that does aid fat loss a good bit. From experience it seems to be very effective taken prebed.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
One thing i'd say is a nice side element to use with 3z is DCP from Genomyx. Its a nice combination of ingredients that does aid fat loss a good bit. From experience it seems to be very effective taken prebed.
I'm guessing you are talking about the DCP with TTA. I know that it's going away in the next reformulation of DCP.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm guessing you are talking about the DCP with TTA. I know that it's going away in the next reformulation of DCP.
I stacked rk500, tta, and shift for a killer non stim burning stack.. Threw eviscerate in a few days a week as well.. Tta is great stuff

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
yep. I've just noticed the effect seems amplified prebed
considering I happen to have a couple things of DCP that is good to know :-D