3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Kool, if the lico is good as original erase like you say, i think im gonna have to try it b4 triazole
cheers for the comparisms

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 37:

So i slipped on the diet the past few days and even Lico couldnt save me LOL. Its ok though, back on track tomorrow. Everythings been going well, no joint pain whatsoever, vascularity and pumps have been very good. Strength and libido unchanged for the most part.

Got in tonight and smashed arms. The only good thing about when i go off my diet and have more carbs then usual is i fill up really nice and look like rediculously big lol. Or so my wife says, i personaly feel like 10lbs of sh!t in a 5lb bag LOL. The workout went well though, really focused on squeezing and contracting and so forth. Then did 25 minutes of cardio after.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 39:

Got in today and murdered legs, and by murdered, i mean i almost didnt make it out of the gym. I literaly had to lay down between sets. I soaked my shirt all the way through. It was just rediculous, but an amazing workout nonetheless!

Diets been on point and im dropping water quickly.

Tomorrow will be chest/shoulders!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 39:

Got in today and murdered legs, and by murdered, i mean i almost didnt make it out of the gym. I literaly had to lay down between sets. I soaked my shirt all the way through. It was just rediculous, but an amazing workout nonetheless!

Fck those legs!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can walk out the gym on leg day with no problems then you know you didn't kill it!! Love that feeling when you know your half past dead hurting and begging for a stretcher to carry your ass out but it feels so good at the same time haha. Good job bro!!

Day 39:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 41:

Today will be the last day of my log for Licogenix as i was chosen to run Osta for IML and i will start that tomorrow. Look for my final review and im still trying to locate these pictures from when i started.

Today will be back and cardio, diets been on point today and kind of ****ty the last couple days. Not sure why, i cant seem to get my act togethor, but training has been on point!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet, hook me up with a link on that Osta log bubba. I have 2 bottles with my name on them sitting in my stash.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 41:

Today will be the last day of my log for Licogenix as i was chosen to run Osta for IML and i will start that tomorrow. Look for my final review and im still trying to locate these pictures from when i started.

Today will be back and cardio, diets been on point today and kind of ****ty the last couple days. Not sure why, i cant seem to get my act togethor, but training has been on point!

Sounded like a killer leg workout this week!

Well it's been a fun log to watch, looking forward to your final review, def hook me up with that osta link too, I'd be interested in checking that out.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the final review. Can you also mention whether you were taking 4 caps or 6? I know you started taking 4 per day but I think you said you were going to take 6 per day after the first bottle ran out and I can't remember if this happened or not.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to the final review. Can you also mention whether you were taking 4 caps or 6? I know you started taking 4 per day but I think you said you were going to take 6 per day after the first bottle ran out and I can't remember if this happened or not.
Sure, i took 4 caps a day for the entire first bottle, i then had another bottle that i had purchases myself, i then upped the doseage to 6 caps per day.

The review will either be up tonight after work or tomorrow morning.

Heres the link to the new log for the guys that asked.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/199253-ironmag-labs-osta.html

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW

So before i begin my final review id like to thank Athletix and JD for giving me this awesome opportunity to run a great product. Now onto the review!

Thoughts:

One thing ive battled my entire life was my innability to eat higher carbs as i just pack the fat on. So of course anytime i see that a product has the ability to turn the table in my favor im going to grab it and give it a go. I noticed that this product had carb shuttling properties along with its estrogen controlling properties and other positives so of course i had to pick up a bottle for myself and decided to enter the contest. Whenever i eat to many carbs i tend to hold water in my lower abs, love handles, and lower back really bad. Well i noticed that with Licogenix, that wasnt the case. Now obviously if i got to crazy well then i dont think anything would help. But i was able to consistently eat upwords of 200gms of carbs ( which for me IS A TON ) will no ill effect, i just seemed to get more vascular and fuller. So that already had me excited about the product.

Water retention- I noticed that pretty much after the first day water retention was minimized big time. I was peeing alot more and just seemed "crisper", which obviously was due to the estrogen lowering aspect which i must say was potent. Now i did not note any increase nor decrease in libido whatsoever.

Fat loss- Due to the carb shuttling effects and the water flushing ability fat was slowly dropping. I was on NO other fatburners so i was extremely impressed with this.

Joint pain- I noticed minor joint pain i beleive in the second week and that was it, after that my joints were golden, even once upping the doseage to 6 caps per day i never had issues.

Rating:

Libido: N/A - Did not go up nor down

Vascularity: 8/10

Fat Loss: 9/10

Joint pain: N/A

Carb shuttling ability: 10/10

So overall my run with Licogenix was extremely successful and couldnt have been happier. It truly is an amazing product that i will DEFINITELY use again and will recommend to others as well. I could not find before pictures, which i thought i had but i guess not. But i do have pictures in this thread and if you note in the front double bicep my love handles are almost non-existant. That for me is rediculous, especially at 193-195 lbs. Thats about it though, thanks everyone for following!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great write up. Addressed the exact things I look for in an AI. We have the same carb issues as well.. Gotta try to find a way to work this bad boy in.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great write up. Addressed the exact things I look for in an AI. We have the same carb issues as well.. Gotta try to find a way to work this bad boy in.
Thanks bro. Irmts definitely worth working in thats for sure.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review brother and log at that. Appreciate the review and hope you link us to any future logs!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Great log and review. I'm similar to you in that my body doesn't handle carbs very well and 200g carbs is quite a lot for me so I'll definitely be trying this during the Summer.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to log for us, been a great log to follow.

The final review is awesome, very happy to see you enjoyed Licogenix :)