Unanswered 300mg/week blood results back -

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not abnormal for some people to have labs in range on higher amounts of test. Matrix had a big thread about hyper-excretors in the male anti-aging forum. It's definitely not uncommon, and been discussed on this board quite a bit (but over in the anti-aging forum).

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's not abnormal for some people to have labs in range on higher amounts of test. Matrix had a big thread about hyper-excretors in the male anti-aging forum. It's definitely not uncommon, and been discussed on this board quite a bit (but over in the anti-aging forum).
I appreciate the info OOB. I had speculated that maybe the reason people here aren't connecting with my sentiments are this is the "anabolic" forum and they are only paying attention to their subset of hormone use. My doc also said it's normal as everybody can react differently to hormones, same with what i've read many times online.

But i will go check out the anti aging section, they may be better educated in TRT discussions.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is very weird. Has nobody though of this: how can you have e2 at 150 and FT at 250 when your TT is 900??? I am not an endo, but this e2 and FT numbers are to high for "in range" TT levels. Is somebody messing with the TT results maybe?

Anyway, OP, your demeanor is awful. You sound like a 18yo. Get your act together. This is not bb.com.

Also, 99% off people will be way above range with 300 test. The fact that your doctor put you on 300 right off the bat is really sketchy. Either he knew something you are not telling us, or, ... idk. If you are not able to comprehend what I am telling you here, then god help you.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI, my TT levels at 250mg test are 3x above my labs range. That's 3300 in your units.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The fact that your doctor put you on 300 right off the bat is really sketchy. Either he knew something you are not telling us, or, ... idk. If you are not able to comprehend what I am telling you here, then god help you.
And this is what has been tactfully suggested.
The doctor is either clueless and/or reckless.
OR he knows something with prior bloodwork or medical history/lifestyle factors that made him decide on this large dose that he decided not to share with his patient.
Because why would we know anything about our own health or be involved in treatment? It’s not like we spend time reading and researching how all of this works and sharing information on a forum...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like the clinic is selling you under dosed gear. 900 on 300mg 🙁
900 at the trough, 7 days after pinning. Looks about right to me. His peak will obviously be much higher than 900.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is very weird. Has nobody though of this: how can you have e2 at 150 and FT at 250 when your TT is 900??? I am not an endo, but this e2 and FT numbers are to high for "in range" TT levels. Is somebody messing with the TT results maybe?

Anyway, OP, your demeanor is awful. You sound like a 18yo. Get your act together. This is not bb.com.

Also, 99% off people will be way above range with 300 test. The fact that your doctor put you on 300 right off the bat is really sketchy. Either he knew something you are not telling us, or, ... idk. If you are not able to comprehend what I am telling you here, then god help you.
Dude, we have people here making jokes (that im not feeding into by the way) about seeing a forum member's family members nude, and you have the balls to say im acting like an 18yo? LOL go jump off a bridge you little twerp. Apparently you don't know everything about the endocrine system if you think my numbers can't be what i posted, that's the lab results after about 3mo on TRT.

I've never taken AAS before this, the hardest crap i've tried was a couple sarms and that was the year before TRT. I think my pre-TRT levels being super low was a combination of age, being sedentary, weight gain, and poor sleep, the rest who knows. What i do know is my doc is very good at what he does and he knew what would get me in range when everybody here was making a fool of themselves.

And who the hell cares what % of people would be above average with 300mg, my doc diagnoses each person differently. And somebody already showed up and mentioned my situation isn't rare, it's just rare for people in this forum subsection to know of it. I think i just bumped into a group of people are know far less than they think they know and are trying to convince me im wrong when im not.

So thanks for your advice but im gonna pass, if you don't like my demeanor well i don't really care.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
FYI, my TT levels at 250mg test are 3x above my labs range. That's 3300 in your units.
So you are on 250 and end up at 3300, while i take 300 and end up at 903. So clearly im on of the people who clear my system quickly, the other poster here mentioned the term "hyper excreters". Just bc your brain isn't aware of this information doesn't mean you should spread your ignorance to others.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Comparing pure numbers without any context is pointless.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just bc your brain isn't aware of this information doesn't mean you should spread your ignorance to others.
Mate, again, you are acting like a fool. I did not claim anything in my post, I just said that it looks weird to me. I also said I am not an endo. All of this is implying, that I am not stating my points as facts, but rather as opinions opened for discussion. And this is usually how we try to discuss topics here. You are overreacting to everybody's opinion and thus making a mockery off your self, which everybody here sees but you. EVERYBODY.

So thanks for your advice but im gonna pass, if you don't like my demeanor well i don't really care.
Did not give any advice really. Just thinking out loud. Again; check your self.

And who the hell cares what % of people would be above average with 300mg, my doc diagnoses each person differently. And somebody already showed up and mentioned my situation isn't rare, it's just rare for people in this forum subsection to know of it. I think i just bumped into a group of people are know far less than they think they know and are trying to convince me im wrong when im not.
You did not get what I wrote at all, did you? I and others before me are saying, that normal TRT doses fall between 100 - 150 mg's. 200 mostly being the really high end and 75% the really low end. This is true for, read this closely, 95% of people (a made up number mind you). TRT doctor almost always put you first on a dose that is in the ball park off the majority. Which is around 125 - 150. Then they adjust you from there on: upwards or downwards. Going straight to an abnormally high dose of 300mg's, without any prior knowledge of your metabolism of test, just does not make sense.

There, I couldn't have written that more clearly. You responded to my writing with total disregard to what was actually written. So again, you look like a fool.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
900 at the trough, 7 days after pinning. Looks about right to me. His peak will obviously be much higher than 900.
You do have a point there. Cyp has an 8 day terminal half life, allegedly, so this means his TT number would be app 1800, 12h after pining (Tmax is 12h for enth and cyp). Supposedly he metabolises it a bit faster, making his terminal half life 5 days. This would put him at app 2200 on the day off the pin. Either way, it's high indeed yes but not as high as I myself would be, or most others, for instance, with 300mg's. But it actually falls in line with his high e2 numbers. He is a very high arometiser obviously if he had e2 at 150 pg/ml. I mean, who even uses an Ai here at 250 - 300 test? Couple this fact with the fact that the test was done 7 days after pin, it all makes sense.

But still, what doc did is weird, and obviously wrong as he is above range with his TT and FT. We all know this and who cares if the OP doesn't get it? Anybody with two grains of salt that is reading this will understand what's what...

Ok, done.

Can we all press the ignore button on the OP now?

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You do have a point there. Cyp has an 8 day terminal half life, allegedly, so this means his TT number would be app 1800, 12h after pining (Tmax is 12h for enth and cyp). Supposedly he metabolises it a bit faster, making his terminal half life 5 days. This would put him at app 2200 on the day off the pin. Either way, it's high indeed yes but not as high as I myself would be, or most others, for instance, with 300mg's. But it actually falls in line with his high e2 numbers. He is a very high arometiser obviously if he had e2 at 150 pg/ml. I mean, who even uses an Ai here at 250 - 300 test? Couple this fact with the fact that the test was done 7 days after pin, it all makes sense.

But still, what doc did is weird, and obviously wrong as he is above range with his TT and FT. We all know this and who cares if the OP doesn't get it? Anybody with two grains of salt that is reading this will understand what's what...

Ok, done.

Psychology of forum posters is an interesting topic. I like to dissect the individuals who try to influence other people, there's many people like that, you find them on EVERY forum on the web. Inevitably there's somebody who says "hey guys, here's what i think and how bout all you guys agree with me and ignore this person?".....

I guess your panties are in such a bunch it's not good enough for you to ignore me, you must get everybody else to follow your wishes eh? Look dude if you want to walk away im not stopping you, feel free to kick rocks. But you are enlightening your personality in unflattering ways when you use herd mentality tactics bc you are too insecure to make your own decisions. Be a man, make your own decisions and stop being a cowherd. The truth will stand on it's own merit, if im worth of a complete ignore, then people will make their own decisions to do so.

But if the hormone numbers "make sense" now then what's the problem? And no im not above average with my TT, im right in the middle of a good range. So what i've been saying and what somebody else has showed up to say has been right all along, i metabolize fast. Im guessing my doc saw a pattern somewhere, maybe he's seen others with my numbers and had prior experience how to handle it.

I bet my initial levels are pretty high which is why i needed an AI, but thanks to a high rate of metab, i have a large swing of numbers. Luckily my AI has a half life too and will wane as my TT drops over the week. The end result is i feel great all the time, have no sides, and get to tell know-it-alls my doc was right. I thin yur just jealous im on legal Test and get to have a trough of over 250 FT.

Feel free to hit that ignore button now.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Told ya you were in store for a lot of arguing.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here's another thing i noticed, everything you mention above, it's already been posted in this thread. My blood timing 7 days after a pin, my e2, TT/FT, everything was already here when you showed up arguing. So once Nac points it out, then you start agreeing? LOL back where i grew up we call people like that Trout, always going with the flow, always going "downstream".

So above here, you basically agree with everything i've been saying, which means you didn't need to post anything in this thread. Yea, everybody has a much higher TT when peaking, it's always higher than the trough, and? Are you new to this or something? Everybody tests at the trough and that's what we base our numbers off.

And while my initial TT is probably very high as im taking 300, it also stays peaked for a shorter duration than other people bc im metabolizing it faster. Yea of course it makes sense, it's made sense to me for almost a month, im glad to see some of you guys coming around. At least some here like Nac have sense enough to understand what's going on.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Psychology of forum posters is an interesting topic. I like to dissect the individuals who try to influence other people, there's many people like that, you find them on EVERY forum on the web. Inevitably there's somebody who says "hey guys, here's what i think and how bout all you guys agree with me and ignore this person?".....

I guess your panties are in such a bunch it's not good enough for you to ignore me, you must get everybody else to follow your wishes eh? Look dude if you want to walk away im not stopping you, feel free to kick rocks. But you are enlightening your personality in unflattering ways when you use herd mentality tactics bc you are too insecure to make your own decisions. Be a man, make your own decisions and stop being a cowherd. The truth will stand on it's own merit, if im worth of a complete ignore, then people will make their own decisions to do so.

But if the hormone numbers "make sense" now then what's the problem? And no im not above average with my TT, im right in the middle of a good range. So what i've been saying and what somebody else has showed up to say has been right all along, i metabolize fast. Im guessing my doc saw a pattern somewhere, maybe he's seen others with my numbers and had prior experience how to handle it.

I bet my initial levels are pretty high which is why i needed an AI, but thanks to a high rate of metab, i have a large swing of numbers. Luckily my AI has a half life too and will wane as my TT drops over the week. The end result is i feel great all the time, have no sides, and get to tell know-it-alls my doc was right. I thin yur just jealous im on legal Test and get to have a trough of over 250 FT.

Feel free to hit that ignore button now.
This is why I couldn’t keep up with you I’m usually pretty kind but the way you answer to people ignoring everything they have said makes me want to bang my head on a wall. Every single time someone posts something really meaningful you completly ignore it and send out paragraphs about everything except what the person said.Have you read anything jinsun said? It made all the sense in the world. Your reply is 3 paragraphs long but doesn’t relate even a little to what he pointed out...

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Told ya you were in store for a lot of arguing.
I don't have little schoolgirl feelers so it's ok. I've been part of a photography forum for over 8 years and a car forum for a year, same exact thing there, it's how EVERY forum is. But now, if people aren't controlled by grudges that is, maybe people can admit my numbers make sense and my doc wasn't wrong, nor am i lying about anything.

My TT probly swings from 2000 to 9000 within that 7 days. No big deal, the AI will help while im peaked and i feel great. Like i said above, i may be higher than some who are also at their target numbers but i spend less time at peak since i metabolize it faster. It all evens out.

What i care about is feeling good, having my numbers stay good, and seeing my free T stay good relative to my TT.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't have little schoolgirl feelers so it's ok. I've been part of a photography forum for over 8 years and a car forum for a year, same exact thing there, it's how EVERY forum is. But now, if people aren't controlled by grudges that is, maybe people can admit my numbers make sense and my doc wasn't wrong, nor am i lying about anything.

My TT probly swings from 2000 to 9000 within that 7 days. No big deal, the AI will help while im peaked and i feel great. Like i said above, i may be higher than some who are also at their target numbers but i spend less time at peak since i metabolize it faster. It all evens out.

What i care about is feeling good, having my numbers stay good, and seeing my free T stay good relative to my TT.
That’s where you speak non sense... the idea of TRT is to have you on STEADY LEVELS IN THE OPTIMAL RANGE. That is basic stuff... that’s why pinning twice a week is usually ideal, that is why most doc wants someone to stay with levels that are steady throughout the week. Going from 3000 back down to 900 is an horrible idea long term. That’s all he’s trying to say man!!

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is why I couldn’t keep up with you I’m usually pretty kind but the way you answer to people ignoring everything they have said makes me want to bang my head on a wall. Every single time someone posts something really meaningful you completly ignore it and send out paragraphs about everything except what the person said.Have you read anything jinsun said? It made all the sense in the world. Your reply is 3 paragraphs long but doesn’t relate even a little to what he pointed out...
Read his post again, he basically said "yea his numbers make sense now", yea duh, i've been saying this the entire time. He's actually agreeing with me, it only took Nac to tell him it was all ok. Dude starts out saying something is wrong, and ends up agreeing with me that it "makes sense".

Well the info was there the whole time so why did he show up blowing out insults instead of just using his brain? This is why i answer on everything but what they said, bc i knew i was right so why waste time answering insults and stupid stuff? That guy ended up agreeing my numbers make sense, so you tell me why should i do anything but point out his mistakes?

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That’s where you speak non sense... the idea of TRT is to have you on STEADY LEVELS IN THE OPTIMAL RANGE. That is basic stuff... that’s why pinning twice a week is usually ideal, that is why most doc wants someone to stay with levels that are steady throughout the week. Going from 3000 back down to 900 is an horrible idea long term. That’s all he’s trying to say man!!
Yur full of it. There are still TRT docs who only have you pin twice a month. There's no way in hell you can be on T cyp and pin twice a month and keep your TT in range that entire time. That's not the way half lifes work. Why are you even pretending this?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Read his post again, he basically said "yea his numbers make sense now", yea duh, i've been saying this the entire time. He's actually agreeing with me, it only took Nac to tell him it was all ok. Dude starts out saying something is wrong, and ends up agreeing with me that it "makes sense".

Well the info was there the whole time so why did he show up blowing out insults instead of just using his brain? This is why i answer on everything but what they said, bc i knew i was right so why waste time answering insults and stupid stuff? That guy ended up agreeing my numbers make sense, so you tell me why should i do anything but point out his mistakes?
He agreed after réflexion it makes sense that your level are only 900 on such a big dose because your bloods were taken 7 days after injections dude!!! Meaning your original spiking levels are much much higher.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yur full of it. There are still TRT docs who only have you pin twice a month. There's no way in hell you can be on T cyp and pin twice a month and keep your TT in range that entire time. That's not the way half lifes work. Why are you even pretending this?
Okay after this comment I’ve realised how uninformed you are, there’s not even a possible way we can talk. I sincerely wish you the best you will not see me here again and I’ll stop bugging you

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
He agreed after réflexion it makes sense that your level are only 900 on such a big dose because your bloods were taken 7 days after injections dude!!! Meaning your original spiking levels are much much higher.
Yea and i said that on my very first post !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with you guys? I said when my bloods were drawn on my first post, on my OP, which is exactly by the book by the way. Aren't your bloods done on the trough? Aren't his? Aren't everybody's who is working with medical professionals? Why would anybody show up to a thread, ignore the actual OP and pick a fight based on a premise that nobody would have used to begin with???????

Dude you are obviously defending him when you know he was wrong. Of course my test was done on day 7 and i said as much. So if this guy shows up arguing with me, that's his fault for not reading the information. He shows up arguing with me bc he didn't read the thread and then has the nerve to insult me LOL.

You guys are really immature man, you can't admit when you are wrong and need to grow up.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Okay after this comment I’ve realised how uninformed you are, there’s not even a possible way we can talk. I sincerely wish you the best you will not see me here again and I’ll stop bugging you
If im uninformed then tell me, how many people on TRT get tested twice, once at peak and once at trough? That's the only way to know if you are in range the entire time. What are doctors just looking at the trough and guessing what their peak is?

You are wrong here and can't admit it, you have no idea what my peak level is and neither do i. We can guess, we can speculate but we don't know for sure, nor have i heard or read anywhere that TRT means your entire half life time must be in range. That's stupid, then why test at the trough? Why not test half way through the half life and call that an average?

I'll tell you why, bc they don't care about peaks or averages, they care about the lowest point we get between injections to make sure we aren't EVER below safe range. And you call me uninformed?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro.
You’ve been on testosterone therapy for 7 days?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been on testosterone under the care of this doctor? What point in your TRT were these labs taken?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the info OOB. I had speculated that maybe the reason people here aren't connecting with my sentiments are this is the "anabolic" forum and they are only paying attention to their subset of hormone use. My doc also said it's normal as everybody can react differently to hormones, same with what i've read many times online.

But i will go check out the anti aging section, they may be better educated in TRT discussions.

No problem, try a search for "hyper excreter" and it should bring up some posts. Some interesting stuff. Personally I've no idea as to how this can occur in certain people, but it's a thing, even with estradiol in some people.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been on testosterone under the care of this doctor? What point in your TRT were these labs taken?
I put all this in the OP but, i've been on total now for maybe 4.5 months. My labs were done at about 13 or 14 weeks, just after the 3mo mark. If you thought my 7 day remark was total, that was for my bloods that week, i pin once per week so my bloods were done on day 7 at the trough, exactly how they are supposed to be.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ok, done.

Not trying to get in the middle of this, but I think @Jinsun is right on point.

I metabolize test very quickly, the day after 200 mg of test C I am at 1800 TT, 6 days later I'm at 600 TT. If he does metabolize test as quickly as I do, he is looking at a 2500+ TT the day after injection. Definite blasting territory, and would explain why his free T is so damn high.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I metabolize test very quickly, the day after 200 mg of test C I am at 1800 TT, 6 days later I'm at 600 TT. If he does metabolize test as quickly as I do, he is looking at a 2500+ TT the day after injection. Definite blasting territory, and would explain why his free T is so damn high.
thank you lol. Such a simple concept. Yet he says his doctor does not care about high peaks and trt is not based around steady levels. This is him right here and I quote "'ll tell you why, bc they don't care about peaks or averages, they care about the lowest point we get between injections to make sure we aren't EVER below safe range. And you call me uninformed?". This right here goes against every basic concept of TRT. Fluctuation of levels is one of the first reasons RBC / hematocrit gets out of range etc. But I came to the conclusion he’s probably a troll just having a good laugh at us.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Thank you for explaining this and indeed it does make sense. I get the feeling some of these guys think im lying or something, or my doc is somehow altering numbers.

Everything ive posted is accurate, maybe this thread will end up benefitting these guys too. Out of curiosity is your FT also high?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you lol. Such a simple concept. Yet he says his doctor does not care about high peaks and trt is not based around steady levels.
I like to do tiny daily injections now to keep levels steady. It's also the best way to control E2. I just rotate between 4 sites, but you can also pinch the skin around your navel and pin sub-q with a slin pin.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for explaining this and indeed it does make sense. I get the feeling some of these guys think im lying or something, or my doc is somehow altering numbers.

Everything ive posted is accurate, maybe this thread will end up benefitting these guys too. Out of curiosity is your FT also high?
Yes my free t was close to yours, quite elevated. My first TRT doc was a script jockey and didnt blink twice at the elevated free T. He eventually went down for insurance fraud. Then my new TRT doc tested my peak, saw it was way too high, and cut my dose. I was at 200 mg for years though, and do not think I was doing myself any favors.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes my free t was close to yours, quite elevated. My first TRT doc was a script jockey and didnt blink twice at the elevated free T. He eventually went down for insurance fraud. Then my new TRT doc tested my peak, saw it was way too high, and cut my dose. I was at 200 mg for years though, and do not think I was doing myself any favors.
Ok i will keep that in mind. I figure i will go by my bloods over time, no matter what my serum volume is. If im taking 100mg weekly and my hemo and BP is sky high, im still dropping to 50mg ect. I don't have any family history of heart disease, cancer, or diabetes, nothing really. Before TRT i was at 30% body fat and had no bad bloods other than my hemo being about 2% over the limit.

I have a feeling resistance to hormone sides are as real as excretion variation. I had 146 e2 at just over 3mo, probably had high e2 the entire time and other than some water retention, no sides to speak of. Which by the way was a hell of a swing, i went from e2 of 6 before TRT to 146 after. Pretty crazy.

But im glad you mention all this, it's nice to see validation that hormone metabolism rates do indeed vary and hear it from a real person here instead of only being able to cite "sources" in the threads. I wonder if anybody who has ignored me will reverse it? LOL i doubt it. owell.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok i will keep that in mind. I figure i will go by my bloods over time, no matter what my serum volume is. If im taking 100mg weekly and my hemo and BP is sky high, im still dropping to 50mg ect. I don't have any family history of heart disease, cancer, or diabetes, nothing really. Before TRT i was at 30% body fat and had no bad bloods other than my hemo being about 2% over the limit.

I have a feeling resistance to hormone sides are as real as excretion variation. I had 146 e2 at just over 3mo, probably had high e2 the entire time and other than some water retention, no sides to speak of. Which by the way was a hell of a swing, i went from e2 of 6 before TRT to 146 after. Pretty crazy.

But im glad you mention all this, it's nice to see validation that hormone metabolism rates do indeed vary and hear it from a real person here instead of only being able to cite "sources" in the threads. I wonder if anybody who has ignored me will reverse it? LOL i doubt it. owell.
I’m starting to think you either have mental issues or you’re trolling. This guy litterally proved our point and a couples hours ago you would say docs don’t give a flying **** about peaking levels only lowest levels and now you’re agreeing with him. He litterally agreed upon what Jinsun said, which you denied. Dude you’re sick in the head lmfao I’m honestly thinking you’re just a troll.

Last edited:

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m starting to think you either have mental issues or you’re trolling. This guy litterally proved our point and a couples hours ago you would say docs don’t give a flying **** about peaking levels only lowest levels and now you’re agreeing with him. He litterally agreed upon what Jinsun said, which you denied. Dude you’re sick in the head lmfao I’m honestly thinking you’re just a troll.
That's not what i said, what i said word for word was-

"they don't care about peaks or averages, they care about the lowest point we get between injections to make sure we aren't EVER below safe range."

Now if you want to take it out of context go for it, the point is the priority is the trough, which is why they test the trough. Go read up on TRT clients, most don't get tested at their peaks, and why is that? Are all their docs ignorant and committing malpractice? Even if my peak was a "consideration", then tell me exactly what mine is? You don't know for sure what my range is other than the trough, and neither do i, neither does my doc.

Clearly, as most docs test trough levels, that's the priority. And no "this guy" didn't prove anything, he said his new doctor cut his dose to keep his peaks lower. And? Mine didn't, how does that prove anything? Doctors disagree in different ways on different things, show me where any PROOF my doc is wrong?

You don't get to take somebody who actually proves me right being a hyper excreter (which you didn't even admit to being wrong about by the way) and try to use their post as proof im wrong. Daniel's doc has a standard for safe peak levels, so what? If you have documented medical standards showing what a peak is supposed to be under, by all means link it and i will show my doc and demand he lower my dose.

But we both know you don't have it and this is just get backs bc you are in your feelers about being wrong before. You started this thread going for revenge for my thread months ago, your first sentence was "Ah it's you again !" Clearly you have grudge issues, perhaps you are roid raging since you are on a blast right? Be a man, admit you personally don't like me and have been holding a grudge since my old threads.

Then we can all move on with context. To remind you, you also said "I see that your doctor put you into the 800-900 range like we all told you any good doctor would." Funny stuff there, im sure my doc appreciates you saying he's a good doctor.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Please do keep an eye on bp and htc, especially if you stick to 300 mg. My bp was awful on 200 mg.

Dosing T twice weekly is something worth bringing up with your doc, in my opinion. Doctors prescribe shots once every week or two strictly for compliance. A lot of guys agree twice weekly is superior for maintaining stable hormone levels, more stability = less estrogen conversion.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Please do keep an eye on bp and htc, especially if you stick to 300 mg. My bp was awful on 200 mg.

Dosing T twice weekly is something worth bringing up with your doc, in my opinion. Doctors prescribe shots once every week or two strictly for compliance. A lot of guys agree twice weekly is superior for maintaining stable hormone levels, more stability = less estrogen conversion.
EOD 0.2ml’s, almost no need for an AI, and hct never been out of range after years. I would def agree that more pins seems to be better. Than there really isn’t a “valley” or “trough”

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EOD 0.2ml’s, almost no need for an AI, and hct never been out of range after years. I would def agree that more pins seems to be better. Than there really isn’t a “valley” or “trough”
Very cool, did not know you pinned that frequently. Do you do subq or IM? I've been reading a lot lately about people pinning subq daily. Even down to as low as 10 mg per day for guys over 70.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very cool, did not know you pinned that frequently. Do you do subq or IM? I've been reading a lot lately about people pinning subq daily. Even down to as low as 10 mg per day for guys over 70.
Not with test, i wouldn’t use slim pins if I did. I’ve used inj Winnie and Msten not a lot of oil based aas. I probably will eventually due to scar tissue in glutes but I would just pull with 20g and remove and replace with 29-31g to pin. Small amounts only or you develop big annoying knots. I still have a few from the inj Msten I used @0.5ml’s at a time. I would stick with 0.25 or less only.