3-ad, 11-oxo, halodrol(clone) stack,

glendr1

Awards
I have 2 bottle of 3-ad on the way which i am planning on running for 4/day for 6 weeks. 11-oxo i will run at 6/day for 8 weeks.

I have a question as to whether it would be good to add in a halodrol clone in this stack. and if so what would the dosage ya'l woud reccomend? I have been reading up on h-drol and folks seem to report very little sides if any. 3-ad and 11-oxo aren't methylated so.......?

If ya'll have any better ideas please let me know.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottle of 3-ad on the way which i am planning on running for 4/day for 6 weeks. 11-oxo i will run at 6/day for 8 weeks.

I have a question as to whether it would be good to add in a halodrol clone in this stack. and if so what would the dosage ya'l woud reccomend? I have been reading up on h-drol and folks seem to report very little sides if any. 3-ad and 11-oxo aren't methylated so.......?

If ya'll have any better ideas please let me know.
It all depends on what your PCT is. You will be pretty suppressed from all of that, I hope you have a good plan. What are your stats and goals?

glendr1

Awards
well right now I have 6-oxo X and Act X for PCT for the 11-oxo/3ad stack. I haven't bought a h-drol clone, my opinion is it isn't neccessary, but I wanted feedback.

Pretty suppressed from all that? please ellaborate.

goals-cut

stats 25yom, 5'9" 198, approx 14%bf

Last edited:

glendr1

Awards
also for pct i am waiting on the new RPN pct Formestane product. could be something to run during at low dosage or added to pct.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
well right now I have 6-oxo X and Act X for PCT for the 11-oxo/3ad stack. I haven't bought a h-drol clone, my opinion is it isn't neccessary, but I wanted feedback.

Pretty suppresses from all that? please ellaborate.

goals-cut

stats 25yom, 5'9" 198, approx 14%bf
By suppressive, I mean marble nuts. You will need are SERM (Nolva,Clomid,Torm,Ralox).

glendr1

Awards
from the 11-oxo and 3-ad or if I added halodrol. Are you familiar with 11-oxo and the new 3-ad? No offense I was just wondering.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
from the 11-oxo and 3-ad or if I added halodrol. Are you familiar with 11-oxo and the new 3-ad? No offense I was just wondering.
All those compounds are suppressive. 11-OXO is the least suppressive, but still suppressive. What is you diet like? How long have you been training? Yes, I am familiar with the new 3-AD.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
Have you tried any of those products (well besides 3AD unless you were a tester) separately?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
also for pct i am waiting on the new RPN pct Formestane product. could be something to run during at low dosage or added to pct.
when it comes to pct always have it on hand before starting cycle. as to waiting on something that hasn't been released yet, well all i can say is 3 ad. it may be 3-6 months before dsade's new product gets released, even if everything goes right he has alot of tweaking to do before releasing to the public.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
when it comes to pct always have it on hand before starting cycle. as to waiting on something that hasn't been released yet, well all i can say is 3 ad. it may be 3-6 months before dsade's new product gets released, even if everything goes right he has alot of tweaking to do before releasing to the public.
Yep, true.

glendr1

Awards
thanks BIGtime for ya'lls help and concern, it' much appreciated!

i have 6-oxo X and act X for pct. I already have it on hand. I have taken 11-oxo before with minimum shutdown if any. when I used 6-oxo X and Act X last time pct was a breeze.

No i haven't tested 3-ad, but I have been following the 3-ad threads/logs as well as MMv2 threads/logs. I know 3-ad has the non-methyl pp in it.

I ordered trans res 99% from a website(not sure if I can post where). It was damn expensive, but health has no pricetag. I am planning on taking 1-1.5 g a day throughout the 3-ad/11-oxo cycle.

I decided against taking Halodrol, i just dont want to take something methylated again.

On the formestane product, I am not counting on it for my PCT, I am just excited for it to come out.....it might be something i run alone in the future....

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have 6-oxo X and act X for pct. I already have it on hand. I have taken 11-oxo before with minimum shutdown if any. when I used 6-oxo X and Act X last time pct was a breeze.

No i haven't tested 3-ad, but I have been following the 3-ad threads/logs as well as MMv2 threads/logs. I know 3-ad has the non-methyl pp in it.

I ordered trans res 99% from a website(not sure if I can post where). It was damn expensive, but health has no pricetag. I am planning on taking 1-1.5 g a day throughout the 3-ad/11-oxo cycle.

I decided against taking Halodrol, i just dont want to take something methylated again.

On the formestane product, I am not counting on it for my PCT, I am just excited for it to come out.....it might be something i run alone in the future....
sorry i misunderstood you. didn't think you already had your pct, seems like you got it together. i too am excited about dsade's megaform, but getting a new product out seems to be a lengthy process.:cheers:

glendr1

Awards
Megaform is gonna be the Bomb! can't wait. thanks again for the warning on drinking enough water in the dessert(refering to the new formestane log)

it will be exciting to experiment with it, not exact quote, but Dsade maybe taking it 3 times a week or fronloading it. it seem like it will be a very versatile product. I would love if you could use it during a cylce.....?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now that i know you got it together, i think if you took the 3-ad/11oxo for 2 weeks and felt you needed a boost, adding the h-drol might be a good idea. i wouldn't add it till the third week though, see how you are going to react to the others first. i use td formestane on every cycle. btw look into something called poseidon, its great for keeping you hydrated.:cheers:

glendr1

Awards
props and repped for the help!

this might sound stupid. but td formestane? i'm no good at abbreviations.

hypothetically...what would i dose the h-drol in the 3rd week if i needed it.

Also NP formestane powder...should I order it to use on cycle? If so, at what dose? I understand Megaform will be a while but I wanted to put my money down on that. NP is only $15.

Big thanks as well for the Poseidon, pretty soon it will be 120-140 everyday here. Looks like its time for another NP order...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
props and repped for the help!

this might sound stupid. but td formestane? i'm no good at abbreviations.

hypothetically...what would i dose the h-drol in the 3rd week if i needed it.

Also NP formestane powder...should I order it to use on cycle? If so, at what dose? I understand Megaform will be a while but I wanted to put my money down on that. NP is only $15.

Big thanks as well for the Poseidon, pretty soon it will be 120-140 everyday here. Looks like its time for another NP order...
go to the article section and take a look at neo's formestane thread, alot of very good info there. imo running formestane on cycle bumps up the effectiveness of the ph. plus it will keep your gains lean.