2ND GEAR- THE NEWEST ADDITION TO THE AN LINE- PCT DONE RIGHT (AND CHEAP)!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
combo! :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
How would 2nd gear and PCT assist for PCT after a 6 week cycle of the one?

COMBO PACK FTMFW!!!!!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
it was an extrapolation from existing data that I do have- there are some studies/info from similar substances (6-alpha/beta fluoro and chloro)- bromo is a halogenated androgen of similar characteristics to these compounds- I was basing it off of this- we are using a 50/50 alpha/beta racemic mix in the the product- 6-bromo honestly has very little information as far as published data.....
You mentioned something in another post about how 6-brad is superior to ATD and 6-OXO. Is this just something you got from practice and user reports or do you have more hardcore data to back it up?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
6-bromo Vs others OTC AI

You mentioned something in another post about how 6-brad is superior to ATD and 6-OXO. Is this just something you got from practice and user reports or do you have more hardcore data to back it up?
Bump for more info about the differences 6-bromo "Vs" ATD or 6-OXO

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily better- that would be foolish :)

All three compounds are very effective in their own right- to be honest- I picked 6-Bromo after careful consideration and based my choice out of a combination of personal preference, good user track record/feedback, relative avaliability, input from my partners, input from my reps and product development team, manufacturing feasibility, and I like some of the unique attributes of the molecule (dosage range, AR-interactive ability, electron arrangement, etc.).

The 3 compounds have some similarities- each molecule has an alteration on carbon 6 and no hydroxyl at 17, just an oxygen, ATD has a double bond at 6 (and also a double bond @ carbons 1 and 4, hence triene), 6-Bromo has a bromination on the 6th carbon, and 6-Oxo has the addition of an oxygen at Carbon 6. Each structure allows for binding of aromatase- and this same alteration also allow them fairly poor binding ability to the AR (at least at low doses), making each of them minimally suppressive. But this is also why I like 6-bromo- versatility, and the alpha/beta isomers :) At low doses (50-100 mg/day)- the alpha seems to be non-suppressive (and I have see 0 evidence otherwise), and the beta will still work its magic on aromatase (quite well)- absolutely wonderful for pct, and even if used outside of pct, great for boosting sex drive, strength, lbm, etc......

As for ATD and 6-Oxo- ATD works great- 6-Oxo works great, but they are not my favorite choices b/c they don't fit into the conglemeration of factors that we took into consideration in choosing the compound...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily better- that would be foolish :)

All three compounds are very effective in their own right- to be honest- I picked 6-Bromo after careful consideration and based my choice out of a combination of personal preference, good user track record/feedback, relative avaliability, input from my partners, input from my reps and product development team, manufacturing feasibility, and I like some of the unique attributes of the molecule (dosage range, AR-interactive ability, electron arrangement, etc.).

The 3 compounds have some similarities- each molecule has an alteration on carbon 6 and no hydroxyl at 17, just an oxygen, ATD has a double bond at 6 (and also carbons 1 and 4), 6-Bromo has a bromination on the 6th carbon, and 6-Oxo has the addition of an oxygen at Carbon 6. Each structure allows for binding of aromatase- and this same alteration also allow them fairly poor binding ability to the AR (at least at low doses), making each of them minimally suppressive. But this is also why I like 6-bromo- versatility, and the alpha/beta isomers :) At low doses (50-100 mg/day)- the alpha seems to be non-suppressive (and I have see 0 evidence otherwise), and the beta will still work its magic on aromatase (quite well)- absolutely wonderful for pct, and even if used outside of pct, great for boosting sex drive, strength, lbm, etc......

As for ATD and 6-Oxo- ATD works great- 6-Oxo works great, but they are not my favorite choices b/c they don't fit into the conglemeration of factors that we took into consideration in choosing the compound...

Nicely put man, and totally agree :) AN is certianly a company that puts thought into ALL the products ingredients. Well done.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Soooooooooo.... how many bottles of 2nd Gear you got stashed under the counter for us, D? lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Soooooooooo.... how many bottles of 2nd Gear you got stashed under the counter for us, D? lol
I got two gigantic bottles of 2nd Gear (or at least the capped formula) sitting in my desk right now (bout 500 caps)- had to figure out the production parameters- have to make sure you get your weights/speed/ratios correct :)

The ones in my desk are a little off (some a little high, some low)-usually takes about 900-1200 capsules to get it just right- I will make sure they get disposed of properly ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Found a pretty interesting study on electronegativity of halogens in relation to C-6- take a gander:

Steroids. 1999 Jun;64(6):413-21. Links
Androgenic and anti-androgenic effects of progesterone derivatives with different halogens as substituents at the C-6 position.Cabeza M, Gutiérrez E, Miranda R, Heuze I, Bratoeff E, Flores G, Ramírez E.
Department of Biological Systems, Metropolitan University-Xochimilco and Faculty of Chemistry, National University of Mexico, Mexico, DF. [email protected]

The pharmacological activities of four pregnane derivatives: 17alpha-hydroxy-16beta-methylpregna-4,6-diene-3,20-dio ne (7), 17alpha-acetoxy-16beta-methylpregna-4,6-diene-3,20-dio ne (8), 17alpha-acetoxy-6-bromo-16beta-methylpregna-4,6-diene- 3,20-dione (10), and 17alpha-acetoxy-6-chloro-16beta-methylpregna-4,6-diene -3,20-dione (11), were determined. The derivatives were evaluated on gonadectomized male hamster flank organs and seminal vesicles. The results indicate that topical applications of testosterone (T) on the flank organs increased the diameter of the pigmented spot. Similarly, the same phenomenon occurred on the glands treated with compound 11, whereas compound 10 decreased the size of the spot significantly. In this study, we determined the effects of several new steroids on the conversion of T to DHT in flank organs and seminal vesicles. The results show that compound 10 inhibited T conversion to DHT, but compound 11, at a dose of 200 microg, stimulated T conversion in both flank organs and seminal vesicles. However, when 2 mg of compound 11 was applied, it inhibited the conversion of T to DHT, suggesting that this compound also represses gonadotropin release. The difference between compounds 10 and 11 involves the electronegativity of the halogen at the C-6 position of the progesterone skeleton. These data clearly indicate that by decreasing the electronegativity of the halogen at C-6 (compound 10), 5alpha-reductase is inhibited in both tissues and at different pHs. On the other hand, when the electronegativity of the halogen atom was increased (11), there was a much lower inhibitory effect on the conversion of T to DHT.

This is a progestin study- and it has more to do with T conversion to DHT (which we know isn't necessarily a bad thing)- but it has some ramifications- by altering electronegativity of the halogen at C6- you influence the action of the molecule on various tissues :)

Azaloth

Awards
Can you tell us what sort of results (in terms of potential mass gain, strength increases, body comp changes, etc) one could expect from running 2nd gear as a natural anabolic at either the rec. dosages or an increased dosage? It looks like it could have interesting potential in this respect, especially if stacked with IGF-2 and Drive.

Thanks and keep up the amazing work on your product line.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
thx Craig
My pleasure man, I only speak the truth. Look forward to logging The One for you guys and doing you up a nice thorough log. I will also aim for bloods to be done as well. I will inquire at work this week regarding price to get this done etc.

edgebsl

Awards
Just read some of the old controversy on 6 Bromo.

Are there still concerns about using it as PCT?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drama is easy to generate, proof is a lot harder :D

edgebsl

Awards
lol!

I dont want to stir up controversy.

Just wondering if there was a lot of positive feedback since the "quiet period" of all that.

I think with something new, they're will always be controversy.

edgebsl

Awards
For the record, I bought the combo, but dont plan to use til summer when my training is further along.

I have this fear of some ban sneaking up.

J what was your reaction to 2nd gear?

And wouldnt you need some post/post PCT if you're running a mild steroid as part of PCT.
I know thats kind of a newb question, but Im curious.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, it was also a case of someone not liking the fact that there was a reasonably priced competitive product that was DSHEA compliant :)

It definitely feels like one of the nicest choices for PCT imo. One of the issues was always high dosing, people using 200-400mg a day of 6-bromo. At 50-100mg it feels good, lowers estrogen, raises test and has minimal to no suppression.

Azaloth

Awards
Can you tell us what sort of results (in terms of potential mass gain, strength increases, body comp changes, etc) one could expect from running 2nd gear as a natural anabolic at either the rec. dosages or an increased dosage? It looks like it could have interesting potential in this respect, especially if stacked with IGF-2 and Drive.

Thanks and keep up the amazing work on your product line.
Bump on this from someone eager to try 2nd Gear...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
^ good man.

2nd Gear solo could yield some decent results.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RMS I think you Cloned my dog.
ha-ha- white boxer (saw the cropped tail)? my brother in law has one that looks just like yours- or is he an AB?

mine are ABs, but they look real similar to boxers....pretty dog

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on this from someone eager to try 2nd Gear...
As Dirk said in another thread, 2nd GEAR, IGF-2, and Drive would be a mean natural stack on their own re muscle mass and strength gains.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ha-ha- white boxer (saw the cropped tail)? my brother in law has one that looks just like yours- or is he an AB?

mine are ABs, but they look real similar to boxers....pretty dog
He is boxer and American bulldog. When he is beside a boxer you can really see the size on him @ 110 lbs.
Looks like a Scott (sport) American.

Any way congrads the new products look ummy!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He is boxer and American bulldog. When he is beside a boxer you can really see the size on him @ 110 lbs.
Looks like a Scott (sport) American.

Any way congrads the new products look ummy!
thx- 110 lbs.? that is huge- Mugsy (the male) weighs about 90-95- he is a Johnson, but we got him from an animal rescue, so I have no idea of his lineage.....Bianca only weighs about 60- she is an old-style AB- genuine purebred- but not Scott or Johnson- you really only find the old-style AB's in the South.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'd like to get just a big ziploc full :D
hit me up before your next rep order- think I can oblige- got a couple extra laying around ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hit me up before your next rep order- think I can oblige- got a couple extra laying around ;)
:D oddly enough, looking at the calendar it is that time again. february flew by.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try out 2nd Gear with Drive and IGf-2 :D sounds like a pretty mean stack.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I like the fact that 2nd gear doesn't have ATD in it. It totally kills my libido, even at the lowest of doses. I'm looking forward to this lil cycle I'll be runnin' with 2nd gear!!!

El Animali

Awards
Hi, i am about one week off-cycle now. Was on 5 weeks, 3 caps/day. On almost the last day of week 5, i noticed getting puff nipples. So the day after i started 2nd gear. Should the 6-bromo that's in it, wich act for an AI be enough the get rid of the puffi nipples? Or should i run nolvadex with it?

Grtz

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i am about one week off-cycle now. Was on 5 weeks, 3 caps/day. On almost the last day of week 5, i noticed getting puff nipples. So the day after i started 2nd gear. Should the 6-bromo that's in it, wich act for an AI be enough the get rid of the puffi nipples? Or should i run nolvadex with it?

Grtz
does your nipples hurt? if its just slight puffyness it should go away. If its painful to touch or your feeling lumps it might be something more serious.

But if its not sore stop poking around :borladuck:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Grtz
As Dave said, that slight puffiness will go away by itself.

El Animali

Awards
does your nipples hurt? if its just slight puffyness it should go away. If its painful to touch or your feeling lumps it might be something more serious.

But if its not sore stop poking around :borladuck:
They don't hurt, aren't painful and i don't feel a lump behind it. I feel a small thing behind my nipple but i think it's normal that being there. My both nipples just pointing forwards, it's annoying..My 1st week in pct now, how lang before that would go away?

And i'll stop poking it arround, that only cut couse some puffiness how nows :)

As Dave said, that slight puffiness will go away by itself.
I hope so, and if not after 4 weeks pct?

Thanks already!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
I have been taking 2nd gear and I noticed this has indole-3-CARBINOL. Is this going to show up as tetrahydroCARBINOL in a drug test and the workplace?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been taking 2nd gear and I noticed this has indole-3-CARBINOL. Is this going to show up as tetrahydroCARBINOL in a drug test and the workplace?
NO; indole-3-Carbinol is NOT tetrahydrocarbinol (i.e. they are not different names for the same product; they have different structures).

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean Tetrahydrocannabinol?