2nd cycle, stano and ? Stack

Bomber04

Awards
Ok so, I have about 2-3 weeks of haloplex extreme from hard rock supplements left from my first cycle and I have bottle of stano 200 from LGI.

Want to run a stack with the stano strarting in mid/late June. I do play a ton of softball, and the Georgia sun might play havoc on my calves if I take the halo again. Not against runnin halo but I did have some calf cramping wilhile running. Is there something I could take that would be better for the cramping?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Furaza at 300mg/day?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so, I have about 2-3 weeks of haloplex extreme from hard rock supplements left from my first cycle and I have bottle of stano 200 from LGI.

Want to run a stack with the stano strarting in mid/late June. I do play a ton of softball, and the Georgia sun might play havoc on my calves if I take the halo again. Not against runnin halo but I did have some calf cramping wilhile running. Is there something I could take that would be better for the cramping?
If you can stay away from methyls you can usually avoid the calf pumps/cramps. I used to get those horribly when I played collegiate ultimate... and running cycles of SD. lol

Some non-methyls to stack with:

Trendione (celtic tren) - prohormone to trenbolone
Trestolone (Trestobol) - great for libido/energy/aggressive, most see a lot of muscle gains while staying lean
Mestebol - prohormone to proviron, will do the same stuff as stano but better
Dienolone (Iron Legion Dienazone) - topical formula, great for lean gains. Need to be run 1.5ml to 2ml a day to see nice results.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can stay away from methyls you can usually avoid the calf pumps/cramps. I used to get those horribly when I played collegiate ultimate... and running cycles of SD. lol

Some non-methyls to stack with:

Trendione (celtic tren) - prohormone to trenbolone
Trestolone (Trestobol) - great for libido/energy/aggressive, most see a lot of muscle gains while staying lean
Mestebol - prohormone to proviron, will do the same stuff as stano but better
Dienolone (Iron Legion Dienazone) - topical formula, great for lean gains. Need to be run 1.5ml to 2ml a day to see nice results.
Trendione, dienolone and trestolone may be bad for cardio. I think mestebol/furaza stack could be great for athletic performance.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trendione, dienolone and trestolone may be bad for cardio. I think mestebol/furaza stack could be great for athletic performance.
True, but I suppose when I think softball I don't think all that much about cardio. When I play it's nothing compared to soccer, basketball, frisbee or even football. I've never used furazabol so I can't really say, all I know is it's pretty mild in terms of sides/effects. I know epistane improved my cardio at 30-40mg, but the pumps were too much.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it's one specific compound giving you calf issues. Try drinking more water.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, but I suppose when I think softball I don't think all that much about cardio. When I play it's nothing compared to soccer, basketball, frisbee or even football. I've never used furazabol so I can't really say, all I know is it's pretty mild in terms of sides/effects. I know epistane improved my cardio at 30-40mg, but the pumps were too much.
Yeah, I have to admit that I have no idea what kind of sport softball is. We don't play it in Scandinavia, lol :D

Reactions: mw1
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I have to admit that I have no idea what kind of sport softball is. We don't play it in Scandinavia, lol :D
It's 27 meters to first base... in total someone is running about 100meters. If they're tagged out, the go and sit for awhile until it's time to go stand on the field. When a ball is hit near them, the most running the might do is in the outfield... still not much running.Basically a sport of power - sprinting and hitting with a bat.Edit: It's baseball with a larger ball, essentially. That might have been the faster explanation :p

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's 27 meters to first base... in total someone is running about 100meters. If they're tagged out, the go and sit for awhile until it's time to go stand on the field. When a ball is hit near them, the most running the might do is in the outfield... still not much running.Basically a sport of power - sprinting and hitting with a bat.Edit: It's baseball with a larger ball, essentially. That might have been the faster explanation :p
Ah, that makes sense! We don't even play baseball here :)

Bomber04

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. I was drinking what I thought was a crazy amout of water and only would get cramps while on the read mill after about 3 mins, that's not very long but it is longer than any period of running for one game or even the amount of running through out a tournement

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I thought softball was for women?

My bad....;)

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
And I thought softball was for women?

My bad....;)
"In many US cities, adult softball teams are organized by bars and clubs, hence the popular term "beer-league softball". The teams can be men's, women's or co-ed, and skill levels can range from novice to elite, with league composition reflecting that. These leagues are almost exclusively slow-pitch."

Sometimes even companies will have "softball teams" to compete against other local teams, just for fun.

But for the most part, it is played by girls (competitively, anyways... leagues, high schools, colleges, etc)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"In many US cities, adult softball teams are organized by bars and clubs, hence the popular term "beer-league softball". The teams can be men's, women's or co-ed, and skill levels can range from novice to elite, with league composition reflecting that. These leagues are almost exclusively slow-pitch."

Sometimes even companies will have "softball teams" to compete against other local teams, just for fun.

But for the most part, it is played by girls (competitively, anyways... leagues, high schools, colleges, etc)
I'm a highschool physical educations teacher from holland.
We play a lot of softball. Start off with peanutball and progress to softball and eventually baseball.

Not the most popular sport in holland, or europe.
Strange actually, dutch team is pretty amazing.(good players from the antillen)

acethetics

acethetics

Awards
I'm a highschool physical educations teacher from holland.
We play a lot of softball. Start off with peanutball and progress to softball and eventually baseball.

Not the most popular sport in holland, or europe.
Strange actually, dutch team is pretty amazing.(good players from the antillen)
Interesting... would have never thought you guys played softball/baseball at all!

And here I thought it was all "football" ;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting... would have never thought you guys played softball/baseball at all!

And here I thought it was all "football" ;)
Football it is:) nr 1 for sure.

We call it football...soccer sounds so girly;)

Some think the only thing we do is speedskating....lol

Kickboxing/thai boxing is another big thing here. We are pretty dominant in that area...k1 championships etc.

Mma is becoming bigger....we had some great fighters like Bas Rutten...and now offcourse Alistair Overeem(but I think he got smashed recently)

At school I teach all kind of sports. Best job in the world;)

Bomber04

Awards
Ok ok. Back on subject.
Would potasium help the cramping also? I could get some and force feed more water/Gatorade pre games and try go with halo or would epi be better

stann123

stann123

Awards
Mma is becoming bigger....we had some great fighters like Bas Rutten...and now offcourse Alistair Overeem(but I think he got smashed recently)
I think Alistair came in natural or he did something different, he was way to small and wasn't explosive at all

Bootstomper

Awards
Ok ok. Back on subject.
Would potasium help the cramping also? I could get some and force feed more water/Gatorade pre games and try go with halo or would epi be better
Potassium and 5g taurine should help