2ml Vials Destroying Slin Needle

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there a trick to the 2ml Vials? I have to push so hard to get through the stopper, that the needle gets bent and rips through the skin, requiring a lot of force! It's not pleasant. Lol

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is there a trick to the 2ml Vials? I have to push so hard to get through the stopper, that the needle gets bent and rips through the skin, requiring a lot of force! It's not pleasant. Lol
I've used all kinds of 3 ml vials with growth and peptides and never had this problem. Are they growth vials? Thinking you may have to swap needles, drawing and pinning with different ones.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used all kinds of 3 ml vials with growth and peptides and never had this problem. Are they growth vials? Thinking you may have to swap needles, drawing and pinning with different ones.
Yeah, the Chinese HGH vials. I'll try to find some luer lock slin needles. Otherwise, I'm guessing I'll have to use a pen instead of syringes?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Draw with a 25g and inject with the slin
The slin syringes I have are with the needle built in. I have 23g luer needles and 1ml syringes, but poking a hole that big twice a day isn't appealing. I ordered some 30g 1/2" luer needles to inject with. I'll make the slin pin work til then. Just wanted to be sure there wasn't a trick I didn't know about. Thanks! 😀

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The slin syringes I have are with the needle built in. I have 23g luer needles and 1ml syringes, but poking a hole that big twice a day isn't appealing. I ordered some 30g 1/2" luer needles to inject with. I'll make the slin pin work til then. Just wanted to be sure there wasn't a trick I didn't know about. Thanks! 😀
Yeah, the ones with the needle built in suck. The trick is to use the luer lock ones and swap them out as you've described.

Methylated

Methylated

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I pulled the plunger out of the slin pin and when I squirted the HGH in, most of it dripped out before I could put the plunger back.
if you have any regular luer lock syringes, draw up all the GH at once. Get however many syringes you need ready. Take the drawing needle off and pull it into the slin pin from the top of the drawing syringe.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I pulled the plunger out of the slin pin and when I squirted the HGH in, most of it dripped out before I could put the plunger back.
Video yourself doing this. I’ve backloaded pins a ton and have never seen this. Maybe I am misunderstanding

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Video yourself doing this. I’ve backloaded pins a ton and have never seen this. Maybe I am misunderstanding
This method works great with oil, but the water runs right through into the cap before you can get the plunger in the back end.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would 29 ga slin pins maybe work better/not bend as easy? Assuming you are using 30

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would 29 ga slin pins maybe work better/not bend as easy? Assuming you are using 30
I'm using a 29g. I've never had one bend in a 10ml or 30ml vial. The 2ml vials have very thick tops! Like, insanely thick and hard!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm using a 29g. I've never had one bend in a 10ml or 30ml vial. The 2ml vials have very thick tops! Like, insanely thick and hard!
I hate to have to ask this (but I must)....
Are you sure you aren't poking through a (non-metal) cap?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
... I've see a lot of stuff over the years.
... Stuff like this really happens

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hate to have to ask this (but I must)....
Are you sure you aren't poking through a (non-metal) cap?
Yeah, they are standard flip top vials. I'll try to decap one and cut one in half to show how thick they are.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I was just thinking. With my gh I have to get it right in the center or the caps are quite thick. Are you just hitting the sides? I’ve done it with my gh and had to pull back and try again

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I was just thinking. With my gh I have to get it right in the center or the caps are quite thick. Are you just hitting the sides? I’ve done it with my gh and had to pull back and try again
Yeah, if I miss the center, it's all over for sure! The center is still quite thick though and definitely blunts the point of the pin. It doesn't slide into the skin, it must be forced through.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, if I miss the center, it's all over for sure! The center is still quite thick though and definitely blunts the point of the pin. It doesn't slide into the skin, it must be forced through.
That uhhh .....

.... that's what she said.