jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty sad yall get this butt hurt after I post. Lol
Pretty sad that you're still so butthurt about last year that you had to start whining about it 10 months later after beating a crippled Eagles team as a consolation prize.

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sad yall get this butt hurt after I post. Lol
butthurt about what? ..we're still reigning champs, and we suck this year...nothing to be butthurt about...I've still been to 3 training camp sessions and 2 live games this year, while you're still finding a way to make last year's playoffs relevant today...like I said...sad.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My last post in this thread cause reading comprehension isn't that good for either one of you two. I made a statement. Now y'all crying about it

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always forget how far my IQ drops when replying to him.
We broke the cardinal rule of the web:

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Saints is the Leader in their Division. Who cares what happen in 2017 and the last Super bowl. We haven’t finished the regular football season as of yet. The Saints is guarantee a playoff spot.

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
Saints is the Leader in their Division. Who cares what happen in 2017 and the last Super bowl. We haven’t finished the regular football season as of yet. The Saints is guarantee a playoff spot.
exactly my point...the Birds got trashed...yesterday...and the very first comment regarding the game, mentioned LAST YEAR'S trash talk.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Who cares. Last season is over.

Chiefs and Rams tonight. Let us talk about THIS SEASON.
Could be the game of the year right here leading up to the SB

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m glad they moved the game back to the US. I’m not a fan of playing games away from US soil.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys done lol..

I want to discuss the 85 Bears defense. Also do you think the 2006 Bears would have beat the Colts if Cutler was QB??

JK Go Bears!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
54-51 Rams
Both QB's threw for 400 yards
INSANE

Mahomes 6 TD's. I hope he was on your fantasy team.
Tyreek Hill 2 TD's and 200 yards.. Yeesh.

It will be hard to see a game this good the rest of the year.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Week 12 Predictions:

Thanksgiving:

Bears @ Lions: Bears rally with 14 points in the 4th to secure the W on the road. Chase Daniels played a great game and did not throw an INT.
Washington @ Dallas: Dallas at home will be my pick. Both teams are matched up well, but if Dallas can run the ball well and take the pressure of DAK they can secure the win. This is a close one 21-17 Dallas.
Atlanta @ New Orleans: There is no rest for Brees and the Saints. The onslaught will conintue vs Matt Ryan and the Falcons. 31-17 Saints

Sunday:

Morning Games:
Jacksonville @ Buffalo: Buffalo is improving with the change in QB, but Jacksonville is not playing that hot. They did get some resielence vs a good game that fell short vs the Steelers. I am going to pick Jacksonville on the road with a win. 20-14 Jags
Cleveland @ Cincy: Can Cincy stop Cleveland, can the browns score enough points? Both questions that need to be answered. I find this a high scoring game with the Browns escaping on the road . 35-20 Browns
New England @ Jets: Tom Brady will be way too much for the Jets. They are struggling and have been all year. 35-10 Pats
NY @ Philly: Philly will take care of the Giants. They rely too much on Barkley and Eli has been up and down with a very weak offensive line. 31-17 Eagles
SF @ TB: A tough matchup for SF on the road. They will be challenged by TB, but they are not looking impressive. This will be close I am going with SF on the road. 21-17 SF
Seattle @ Carolina: A great game with two well match-up teams. I see Russell Wilson taking care of business and the defense putting enough pressure on Cam Newton. Another close one here 20-14 with Seattle taking this one.
Oakland @ Baltimore: Baltimore even with Lamar Jackson as QB will take this one. Oakland may have got a win, but they won't have enough firepower for the Ravens. Ravens 24-10

Afternoon Games:

Arizona @ LA Rams: Rams are way too strong here. 38-10 Rams
Steelers @ Denver: Steelers stay hot even after a close win vs Jacksonville. They go into Denver and keep the win streak alive. James Conner will carry the load. 28-14 Steelers.
Miami @ Indy: two 5-5 teams going head to head. I see Miami escaping in a close one. 21-14 Dolphins.

SNF:
Green Bay @ Minnesota: Talk about a big time rivalry game. Rodgers will find a way to win because that is what he does. 24-20 Packers.

MNF:
Tennessee @ Houston: I see Houston and Watson coming through. They have a strong defense and weapons on offense. There could be some numbers put up in this game. 31-24 Texans.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2018 NFL Draft & Season Chat Thread

Miami is the better team? No chance man. The Colts have won 4 straight, Luck is playing like his old self and has had at least 3 TDs in the last 7 straight games. He hasnt been sacked in 200+ drop backs which is awesome to see they finally have an O-line that can protect an All-Pro level Qb. And not like this really matters all that much but the Colts are 15 in this week's power rankings vs 21 for the Osweiler led dolphins, so others would agree that the colts are the better team at least by the "eye test".

Edit: looks like Tannehil is likely to return this week but is he really much better than Osweiler anyway?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Baker is going nuts and Cincy looks awful
Bet hue Jackson is hating life right now haha

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hope you’re right about the GB game. I’ve never seen a GB team that could find ways to lose like they have this year.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hope you’re right about the GB game. I’ve never seen a GB team that could find ways to lose like they have this year.
Cousins played lights out, and kept GB off the field. What a good game 24-17 knew it would be close.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Cousins played lights out, and kept GB off the field. What a good game 24-17 knew it would be close.
Im just happy seattle avoided going back to a losing record. I had to work during the game so i didnt get to watch but was listening on the radio and man sounds like it wouldve been a great game to watch

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And GB couldn’t do a damn thing when they had the ball. Typical GB this year. Couple good drives to start the game then absolute garbage. All I want for Christmas is a new coaching staff.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jags bench QB Blake Bortles in favor of Cody Kessler .. Their OC was fired as well
Dalton suffered thumb injury vs Browns
Colts Doyle heading to IR with kdiney injury
Cards cut starters Andre Smith, Bene Benwikere

Looking forward to see how Lamar Jackson continues to evolve with the Ravens.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Week 13 Predictions:

TNF:
New Orleans @ Dallas: Too much offense, and Zeke won't be able to churn enough yards on the ground to keep the Saints off balance. 38-17 Saints.

Morning Games:
Baltimore @ Atlanta: Lamar Jackson will takeover and win vs Matty Ryan. I see Baltimore pulling this one off but close. 26-16 Ravens
Denver @ Cincinnati: Cincy continues to struggle on defense. Denver 24-10
Los Angeles @ Detroit: Rams will be way too much here. 30-16 Rams
Arizona @ Green Bay: Arizona pull off a W on the road. 20-17 Cardinals. Pack not looking good at playoffs now.
Buffalo @ Miami: Miami at home should seal the W. Buffalo is still looking for answers: Miami 21-17
Chicago @ New York: Giants at home go to OT and win 30-27! G MEN!
Carolina @ Tampa Bay: There may be some points here, but Winston played very well and will come out on top. Carolina threw 4 picks. 24-17 TB
Indianapolis @ Jacksonville: Luck and Indy are making a surge but they were stopped dead in their tracks vs Jacksonville. 6-0 Jags
Cleveland @ Houston: Cleveland coming off a big W over a division rival will be cooled by the hot Texans who continue their win streak. Texans 29-13

Afternoon Games:

Kansas City @ Oakland: No Hunt, No Problem.. Cheif's move to 10-2 with the win. 40-33
Minnesota @ New England: NE will be too strong at home. 24-10
San Francisco @ Seattle: Wilson and the seahawks continue to play well and will win at home. 43-16
New York @ Tennessee: Titans put up 13 in the 4th to come back for the win. 26-22 Titans

SNF:

Los Angeles @ Pittsburgh: Two great teams square off at Heinz Field. I am hoping the Steelers rebound after a falty loss. 27-24 Steelers

MNF:

Washington @ Philadelphia: This will be a close one. Eagles have struggled all year, but with Home field they could pull it off here. 30-28 Philly

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2018 NFL Draft & Season Chat Thread

Damn it Bob. You took Indy for once, now they'll probably lose! Itd be a big disappointment if they did given the inexperienced QB now starting for Jax plus the loss of fournette for the week and the playoff push the Colts have been making.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dallas played lights out last night. Kept the Saints to 0 points in the first half.
Incredible showing even without Sean Lee

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Packers Fire McCarthy
They wasted no time with that. I’m surprised they didn’t let him finish out the year, and shocked they didn’t at least wait until tomorrow.

That said, he had to go after sinday’s loss. Losing to a 2-9 team at home? Inexcusable. That’s kinda game they normally win 45-10. Especially this time of year with their backs against the wall. I had a lot of frustrations with McCarthy, but usually when you put the screws to him his teams stepped up. I didn’t get to watch the game but every account I’ve heard made it sound like it was pretty apparent the team had checked out. Bold move firing him now, but I absolutely believe a message had to be sent. You can’t call it “titletown” and accept mediocrity.

Key now is getting the next move right: finding the right next head coach.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
They wasted no time with that. I’m surprised they didn’t let him finish out the year, and shocked they didn’t at least wait until tomorrow.

That said, he had to go after sinday’s loss. Losing to a 2-9 team at home? Inexcusable. That’s kinda game they normally win 45-10. Especially this time of year with their backs against the wall. I had a lot of frustrations with McCarthy, but usually when you put the screws to him his teams stepped up. I didn’t get to watch the game but every account I’ve heard made it sound like it was pretty apparent the team had checked out. Bold move firing him now, but I absolutely believe a message had to be sent. You can’t call it “titletown” and accept mediocrity.

Key now is getting the next move right: finding the right next head coach.
Yeah i was pretty surprised he would get canned after what, 13 seasons? I mean yeah its been a bad year and theyve had a hard time the last few years so i get it. Crazy how little room there is for mediocrity for a coach in the nfl. I wouldnt want to do it for a living. Your job is never secure unless your playing for or winning championshios regularly.
On a completely different note, my seahawks did great yesterday. I love watching them smash. Sure it was a 2-9 49ers team with a backup QB but hey we beat the panthers last week too so im a lot more optimistic then a was a few weeks ago

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Steelers RB Conner has lower leg contusion
Panthers Ron Rivera takes over D playcalling, fires two assistants

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Week 14 Predictions

TNF:
JAX @ Tenn: Should be a good game in cold weather. If Jacksonville can establish the run it would cause problems for Mariota and Tennessee. 21-17 Titans.

Sunday Morning Games:

New York @ Buffalo: Jets escape with a W on the road over Buffalo 27-23
Carolina @ Cleveland: Do not rule Cleveland out here at home. IT will be close, and the Browns did what they needed to for their 5th win. 26-20
Atlanta @ Green Bay: Will there be anything left to savor for Rodgers? With their coach out I still see him leading his squad to a W over Ryan and the Falcons. 34-20
Baltimore @ Kansas City: Baltimore is looking strong under Lamar Jackson, but he will be tested vs a great KC team. I see the chiefs stopping Lamar.. 27-24 in OT
New England @ Miami: Miami Miracle with an upset over the Pats. 34-33 squeaking by for a nice victory with a crazy final play.
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay: Tampa Bay will not be able to score enough on NO to win. I see Brees putting up 300-400+ yards and several touchdowns. 28-14 Saints
New York @ Washington: Giants explode in the 2nd quarter to steamroll the redskins. 40-16 Giants
Indianapolis @ Houston: WOW Indy puts a cool on the Houston Win Streak. 24-21 as the colts are looking very sharp the last few weeks and picking up a ton of momentum.

Sunday Afternoon Games:

Cincy @ LA Chargers: Chargers will put up enough points to beat up on Cincy's Defense. 26-21Chargers
Denver @ San Francisco: SF stuns the Broncos at home 20-14 49'ers.
Philly @ Dallas: Great game that was tied up at 23 and went to OT. Dallas took it down the field and got the TD to seal the victory 29-23
Pittsburgh @ Oakland: Ben hurts his rib and the Steelers became 1 dimensional. Steelers continue to skid with a late blocked fieldgoal 23-21 Oakland.
Detroit @ Arizona: This is a coin flip. Both teams are not the best, but someone has to win. Detroit took care of business 17-3 Lions.

SNF:
LA Rams @ Chicago: The Bears D Came to play and shut down the Rams and their high powered offense. 15-6 Bears

MNF:
Minn @ Seattle: Two good teams going head to head in Seattle. I give Seattle the edge wit home field. It is very hard to win there. 21-17 Seahawks

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
How about the seahawks as well? Feeling pretty good about my team right now

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Saints release WR Brandon Marshall
Wentz probable with Back Injury

The 11-2 Chiefs, who lead the NFL in scoring with more than 36 points per game, will be without wide receiver Sammy Watkins, who has a foot injury. Starting running back Spencer Ware (shoulder, hamstring) and left guard Cam Erving (knee) also might not play.

Pittsburgh's James Conner probable for Steelers vs Pats on Sunday afternoon game.

TNF:

LA Chargers @ Cheifs
This game can go either way as both teams are playing well. I give the edge to KC at home, but do not be surprised if Rivers and the Chargers can pull an upset. Chargers are short at RB, and Watkins is out for KC

My Guess: KC 35-24

Injury Report:

Los Angeles Chargers
Melvin Gordon, RB Questionable
Austin Ekeler, RB Out
Sean Culkin, TE Out
Trevor Williams, CB Out
Brandon Mebane, NT Doubtful

Kansas City Chiefs
Spencer Ware, RB Doubtful
Sammy Watkins, WR Out
Eric Berry, S Questionable
Cameron Erving, OT Doubtful
Tyreek Hill, WR Questionable

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saints release WR Brandon Marshall
Wentz probable with Back Injury

The 11-2 Chiefs, who lead the NFL in scoring with more than 36 points per game, will be without wide receiver Sammy Watkins, who has a foot injury. Starting running back Spencer Ware (shoulder, hamstring) and left guard Cam Erving (knee) also might not play.

Pittsburgh's James Conner probable for Steelers vs Pats on Sunday afternoon game.

TNF:

LA Chargers @ Cheifs
This game can go either way as both teams are playing well. I give the edge to KC at home, but do not be surprised if Brees and the Chargers can pull an upset. Chargers are short at RB, and Watkins is out for KC

My Guess: KC 35-24

Injury Report:

Los Angeles Chargers
Melvin Gordon, RBQuestionable
Austin Ekeler, RBOut
Sean Culkin, TEOut
Trevor Williams, CBOut
Brandon Mebane, NTDoubtful

Kansas City Chiefs
Spencer Ware, RBDoubtful
Sammy Watkins, WROut
Eric Berry, SQuestionable
Cameron Erving, OTDoubtful
Tyreek Hill, WRQuestionable
Man, NO fans are going to be pissed when they find out the Saints shipped Brees to LA.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Saturday Games:

Houston @ NYJ: -- Houston will rebound after their loss. 28-10 Houston
Cleveland @ Denver: Can Cleveland get more wins? Very possible. Do not be surprised to see Baker have a good game. 24-20 Browns

Sunday AM Games:

Arizona @ Atlanta - Another game where there are two teams who are struggling. I give the advantage to Ryan at home. 24-17 Falcons.
Detroit @ Buffalo - This could go either way both teams are so-so. I will go 21-17 Buffalo
Green Bay @ Chicago - Chicago will stay hot after a big W. Their defense is nasty. 21-10 Chicago
Oakland @ Cincinnati - I can see Oakland pulling the W here. Cincy can't stop anyone. 17-10 Oakland
Dallas @ Indianapolis - Indy is on a roll but they face a scorching hot Cowboys team. You have to stop Zeke or else it will be a long day. 24-20 Cowboys
Miami @ Minnesota - Two good teams go head to head. I will go home field with Minnesota 24-20 Vikings.
Tennessee @ New York - NY is coming around. I am going with the Giants on this one 24-17 Giants
Washington @ Jacksonville - A good battle here Jacksonville has struggled all year, I give washington the upper hand 17-10 Washington
Tampa Bay @ Baltimore - Lamar Jackson gets another start, and I see him getting a W at home here. 24-21 Ravens

Sunday Afternoon games:

Seattle @ San Francisco: I like seattle. They aer very good in the month of December. 30-14 Seahawks
New England @ Pittsburgh: Steelers are on a skid, and it will be hard to overcome the reigning AFC Champs. This will be close but if Conner (can play) and the Steelers can keep Brady off the field they have a chance. 21-20 Steelers.

SNF:
Philadelphia @ Los Angeles: The rams will be too much firepower for the eagles. 28-14 LA

MNF:
New Orleans @ Carolina: I like the saints even at Carolina. Cam and the panthers did not look sharp vs the Browns the previous week. 27-14 New Orleans.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Carson Wentz has fractured vertebra; rest of season in doubt

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pittsburgh @ Oakland: Ben hurts his rib and the Steelers became 1 dimensional. Steelers continue to skid with a late blocked fieldgoal 23-21 Oakland.
This part sucked a slip to a block ahh was there at that game.
56608313989__382FC0ED-FE41-4E5E-A409-B1CD4BAB567F.JPG

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Indy shutting out the cowboys raised my eyebrow today. (First Dallas Shutout since 2003)
Steelers pulled off a huge W to stay on top of the AFC North
SF in OT over the Seahawks who are usually very good in the month of December (Another shocker)
Vikings Score 41 in the first game with new OC and pummel Miami
Bears Clinch NFC North (Tackle proposes after the game)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
San fransisco had 12 guys on the field the whole game. I dont know what game the officials were watching but they were coming up with some interesting sh1t to call to let the 49ers win that game. Especially that last pass interference call. That was some of the cleanest defense ive ever seen and they called a PI. Wtf. Getting really sick of the officiating in this league. Bunch of fcking retards

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Saints edge out the skidding Panthers who extend their losing streak to 6 games.. 12-9 Saints
Redskins' Montae Nicholson charged with assault of couple

Playoffs:
AFC:
KC - The Chiefs AFC West Playoff berth
Texans - The Texans could clinch the playoffs with a win or a loss by the Ravens or Steelers
Pats - can clinch the AFC East with a victory over the Bills. But they'll need help from the Texans to get back to the No. 2 spot.
Pitt - AFC North hold 1/2 game over Ravens
LA Chargers - The Chargers clinched a playoff berth with a victory Thursday night at Kansas City
Baltimore - Ravens are at the wildcard spot for #6. The Ravens are now fending off two other 8-6 teams -- the Colts and Titans -- and hold the tiebreaker among that trio.

NFC:
Saints - 1 game ahead for home field advantage
Rams - 1 game ahead of the bears
Bears - NFC North Champs
Dallas - Hold 1 game lead over redskins & eagles
Seattle - Need one win next two weeks play the chiefs and cardinals
Vikings - 1/2 game lead for a wild card

In the Hunt: Philadelphia Eagles (7-7), Washington Redskins (7-7), Carolina Panthers (6-8)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Newton out the rest of the year with a bad shoulder
Josh Gordon stepping away from football to focus on mental health
Pharoh Cooper claimed by Cards off waivers from Rams

Saturday Games;

Washington @ Tennessee: I give the edge to Tenn at home, but this could be a coinflip if there are some mistakes by the home team. 24-13 Titans.
Baltimore @ LA Chargers: Chargers are a hard team to beat right now. I don't know if Lamar Jackson can be a big enough threat to win this game. Chargers 20-10

Sunday Morning Games;

Cincy @ Cleveland: I am going to say Cleveland wins round 2 vs the Bengals. They are at home and Baker is playing well. 28-13 Cleveland.
Tampa Bay @ Dallas: Dallas needs to close out a few more games to pick up steam and roll into the playoffs. TB is very iffy sometimes they show up, smoetimes they don't. They have to have a huge game on offense to put up enough points to beat Dallas. I don't see it happening. 34-20 Dallas
Minn @ Detroit: Vikings on paper have the advantage and I will say it will be close. 21-20 Vikings.
NY Giants @ Indy: Indy is hot right now, and a team that is picking up steam going into the playoffs. Luck will continue to play well. 31-14 Indy
Jacksonville @ Miami: Jacksonville has had a tough year, and will struggle vs Miami. I see the Dolphins coming out on top 24-13
Buffalo @ NE: Gordon may be gone, but NE still has weapons to win. Pats 21-10
GB @ NY Jets: I give Rodgers the upper hand vs the Jets. Darnold looked good last game, but GB will find a way to win. 24-21 GB
Houston @ Philly: Can Foles work magic? Houston is tough with their defense but anything is possible. I give the edge to Houston. 24-14 Texans.
ATL @ Carolina: Cam is out which could be trouble for Carolina. Matt Ryan may come out with a W on the road. 28-21 Falcons

Sunday Afternoon:

LA Rams @ Arizona: Rams will put up a lot of offense on the cardinals. Expect Gurley to run strong. 34-10 Rams
Chicago @ SF: Chicago's Defense way too much for SF 24-10 Chicago
Pittsburgh @ NO: This will be a good game. Conner should be back for Pittsburgh, and if they can control the line of scrimmage and keep Brees off the field they have a chance. NO at home will put up points. Ben will have to do the same. 31-28 Saints

SNF:

KC @ Seattle: I would not rule out Settle at home and in December. I see KC Putting up points, but Russell will have to make magic happen. Seattle 31-24

MNF:

Denver @ Oakland: This could be close as both teams are playing poor. It won't be a high scoring game, but will be close. 17-14 Denver

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Baltimore is really surprising me with Lamar Jackson at QB. That Defense is NASTY
Eagles with a HUGE W today over the Texans. Giving themselves hope for the playoffs. Nick Foles almost 500 yards. WOW and 4 TD's
Browns are 7-7-1. Baker Mayfield continues to play well. Then again Cincy's defense is not very good.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Dang Seattle vs KC was an awesome game. Got a little stressful for me though as it was getting close to the end lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dang Seattle vs KC was an awesome game. Got a little stressful for me though as it was getting close to the end lol
When it comes to Seattle playing in December.. NEVER Rule them out, especailly at home. They have one of the best records before the playoffs. Russell and the team pulled through as I expected it to be close.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Week 17

Sunday Morning:
Miami @ Buffalo: Buffalo has struggled, and Miami is 1-6 on the road. This could go either way. 24-17 Dolphins.
Detroit @ GB: I see Rodgers ending the season on a high note in front of his home town fans. 28-14 Packers
NY @ NE: Brady will be too much for the Jets who have struggled all year. 35-14 Pats
Carolina @ NO: Brees and company will finish off the season 14-2 and getting ready or a bye week in the playoffs. 38-14 Saints
Dallas @ NY: The giants can have hope if they keep Dak and Zeke off the field. With OBJ Out for the giants it will be a daunting task. 28-17 Cowboys
ATL @ TB: There could be fireworks here. Expect Julio Jones to have a good game. 35-21 Falcons
JAX @ Houston: Houston has already secured their playoff berth, and they will keep rolling over JAX. 27-10 Texans

Sunday Afternoon:
LA @ Denver: Rivers gets back on track vs a struggling Denver team. 27-10 Chargers
Oakland @ KC: Mahomes will end the season and add extra Yards/TD's to try and seal the MVP. 38-17 Chiefs.
SF @ LA: Rams will be too strong on the ground and through the air. SF will have a hard time stopping the pass rush. 24-10 Rams
Chicago @ Minn: Minnesota needs either a victory or an Eagles loss to ensure a playoff spot. Bears 17-10
Cincy @ Pitt: Pitt needs a W and the browns to beat the Ravens to get into the playoffs. Cincy has not looked good the second half of the year. 31-13 Steelers
Arizona @ Seattle: Seattle is too good at home in December. 34-10 Seattle
Cleveland @ Baltimore: Do not be surprised if Baker pulls an upset. Could the browns get a winning record? They face a very good defense and Lamar Jackson playing well. 13-10 Browns

SNF:
Indy @ Tenn: -- Winner gets in for the playoffs. Luck continues to play hot and leads the Colts in a close one. 24-21 Colts

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Playoff's

AFC:
1. Kansas City
2. New England
3. Houston (AFC South)
4. Baltimore (AFC North)
5. LA Chargers (Wild Card)
6. Tenn / Indy Winner

NFC:
1. New Orleans
2. LA Rams
3. Bears (NFC North)
4. Cowboys (NFC East)
5. Seahawks (Wildcard)
6. Eagles (Since Vikings Lost)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Week 17

Sunday Morning:
Miami @ Buffalo: Buffalo has struggled, and Miami is 1-6 on the road. This could go either way. 24-17 Dolphins.
Detroit @ GB: I see Rodgers ending the season on a high note in front of his home town fans. 28-14 Packers
NY @ NE: Brady will be too much for the Jets who have struggled all year. 35-14 Pats
Carolina @ NO: Brees and company will finish off the season 14-2 and getting ready or a bye week in the playoffs. 38-14 Saints
Dallas @ NY: The giants can have hope if they keep Dak and Zeke off the field. With OBJ Out for the giants it will be a daunting task. 28-17 Cowboys
ATL @ TB: There could be fireworks here. Expect Julio Jones to have a good game. 35-21 Falcons
JAX @ Houston: Houston has already secured their playoff berth, and they will keep rolling over JAX. 27-10 Texans

Sunday Afternoon:
LA @ Denver: Rivers gets back on track vs a struggling Denver team. 27-10 Chargers
Oakland @ KC: Mahomes will end the season and add extra Yards/TD's to try and seal the MVP. 38-17 Chiefs.
SF @ LA: Rams will be too strong on the ground and through the air. SF will have a hard time stopping the pass rush. 24-10 Rams
Chicago @ Minn: Minnesota needs either a victory or an Eagles loss to ensure a playoff spot. Bears 17-10
Cincy @ Pitt: Pitt needs a W and the browns to beat the Ravens to get into the playoffs. Cincy has not looked good the second half of the year. 31-13 Steelers
Arizona @ Seattle: Seattle is too good at home in December. 34-10 Seattle
Cleveland @ Baltimore: Do not be surprised if Baker pulls an upset. Could the browns get a winning record? They face a very good defense and Lamar Jackson playing well. 13-10 Browns

SNF:
Indy @ Tenn: -- Winner gets in for the playoffs. Luck continues to play hot and leads the Colts in a close one. 24-21 Colts
Welp you where wrong on NO. I would have liked to see them finish 14-2, but they sat everyone early and Teddy Bridgewater couldnt move the offense. Interesting note though. In 2009 the Saints finished 13-3 with losses to Dallas, Tampa, and Carolina. Now, if only Green Bay and Arizona where the wild card teams that would be super freaky.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welp you where wrong on NO. I would have liked to see them finish 14-2, but they sat everyone early and Teddy Bridgewater couldnt move the offense. Interesting note though. In 2009 the Saints finished 13-3 with losses to Dallas, Tampa, and Carolina. Now, if only Green Bay and Arizona where the wild card teams that would be super freaky.
They also gave up 33 points to a Panthers team that was about 50/50 1st stringers and reserves. A little more than just Bridgewater to blame for this loss id say.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They also gave up 33 points to a Panthers team that was about 50/50 1st stringers and reserves. A little more than just Bridgewater to blame for this loss id say.
2nd string offense and a vanilla defense with 3 play calls and 1 rush mixed in. That was a practice for those guys.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2nd string offense and a vanilla defense with 3 play calls and 1 rush mixed in. That was a practice for those guys.
Yah...but thats not what I said. You blamed Bridgewater for the loss. I simply added there was more to them losing to the panthers today than Bridgewater not being able to move the ball.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Brandinooooo Anabolics 35
Supplements 281
4evafit Anabolics 90
TrainerTone Supplements 761