Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've got a feeling Bell shows up tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest
With how well Conner is playing.. better off trading him.
He is still an elite back, but if he held out this long it is clear his intention he doesn't want to be there.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How long until Garrett is fired?
I am shocked he is still in Dallas.
Jerry Jones has to let him go. That team looks horrendous.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With how well Conner is playing.. better off trading him.
He is still an elite back, but if he held out this long it is clear his intention he doesn't want to be there.
They can't trade him now that the deadline has passed. He is going to wait to play, because he only has to play 6 games to have the ability to become a free agent, but his timing is poor

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its a done dealScreenshot_20181107-121843_NFL.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They can't trade him now that the deadline has passed. He is going to wait to play, because he only has to play 6 games to have the ability to become a free agent, but his timing is poor
Eager to see what the steelers do with him in the offseason, since Conner is on pace to have 20+ TD's this year, and he almost has more then bell has in a single season (11)

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eager to see what the steelers do with him in the offseason, since Conner is on pace to have 20+ TD's this year, and he almost has more then bell has in a single season (11)
They might transition tag him and see if he brings any value. If not they will let him walk

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Week 10

TNF:
Carolina @ PItt: Two very hot teams go head to head in Pittsburgh. If the Steelers control the line of scrimmage James and Ben will provide enough points to extend the winning streak to 5 games. Steelers Rolled 52-21

Sunday Games:
Detroit @ Chicago - Mack is back, and that defense will keep Stafford struggling to score points. Bears 34-22
New Orleans @ Cincinnati - Dez is added to NO, but has been injured. Saints will have plenty of weapons to score enough points on the road. Saints 51-14
Atlanta @ Cleveland - Cleveland shows up and Baker adds another W to the browns. 28-16
New England @ Tennessee - Titans with the UPSET of the day! 34-10 over the Pats
Jacksonville @ Indianapolis - Two struggling teams, this could be a coinflip. I will go with Indy at home 29-26
Arizona @ Kansas City - Mahomes and the Chiefs will pound Zona. Chiefs 26-14
Buffalo @ New York - Barkley gets the start and punishes the Jets. 41-10
Washington @ Tampa Bay - Fitz got the start for the Bucs, but his two picks did not help them at all! 16-3

Afternoon Games:
Los Angeles @ Oakland - Chargers will beat Oakland. Gruden is going to take a beating here, but we know he is going to try and restructure that team in the draft.. 20-6 Chargers
Miami @ Green Bay - Rodgers and Jones way too much for Miami. Packers run all over the Dolphins. 31-12 GB
Seattle @ Los Angeles - Seattle played well, then the Rams surged 10 points late to hold a lead and secure the W. 36-31 Rams

SNF:
Dallas @ Philadelphia - Zeke has a huge game on the ground and catches a TD. Cooper is a big help to that offenese, and they surged late to win. 27-20 Eagles.

MNF:
New York @ San Francisco - New York is hurting just as bad as Dallas and Oakland. SF looked sharp last week will the streak continue? 49'ers get another victory. 27-14

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like Dez tore his Achilles at practice today.
Not the biggest fan of Dez, but I kinda feel for the guy here. Its almost guaranteed to be career ending for him at this point, wouldn't you guys think?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like Dez tore his Achilles at practice today.
Yeah, sucks for him. Glad it was a cheap contract, they are calling Brandon Marshall back in, he worked out earlier in the day before Dez

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally, Dez is more talk than play the last few years as he has declined in performance.
This may be the final say in his playing years, knowing him he will try to come back and play, but who knows how productive he will be on the field.
There are lots of great receivers upcoming in the draft, NO Could easily pick another one up in the late first round if they needed to. Since the draft will be heavy in Defensive line and defense a lot of the offensive players will be picked late first round besides teams that need to address those needs.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Michael Thomas fined $30K for use of a prop and having a mobil device in the bench area for his tribute to Joe Horn against the Rams

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not the biggest fan of Dez, but I kinda feel for the guy here. Its almost guaranteed to be career ending for him at this point, wouldn't you guys think?
I'd be surprised to see him get another shot next season. Hell, the Saints barely took a chance on him this season when he was healthy.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Michael Thomas fined $30K for use of a prop and having a mobil device in the bench area for his tribute to Joe Horn against the Rams
He took it out from the pad on the goal post after a TD for celebration. Not at all just in the bench area.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd be surprised to see him get another shot next season. Hell, the Saints barely took a chance on him this season when he was healthy.
How much was Dez's contract for?
They could snag a top reciever in the draft if they need one so bad and probably save money. My 2 cents.
Their offense is spectacular, and could be the best it has been in a very long time.

The only question is... if the Rams and Saints play each other again in the NFC Championship how close of a game will the second time be!? I really hope they both get a crack at each other again, that was one HELL of a game to watch.

I do not think the AFC will be strong enough to take down either of those teams.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They could snag a top reciever in the draft if they need one so bad and probably save money. My 2 cents.
Their offense is spectacular, and could be the best it has been in a very long time.

The only question is... if the Rams and Saints play each other again in the NFC Championship how close of a game will the second time be!? I really hope they both get a crack at each other again, that was one HELL of a game to watch.

I do not think the AFC will be strong enough to take down either of those teams.
It was 600K worth up to 1.7M based on receptions and yards.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It was a 1-year at $1.75M deal, but was prorated since he was only signing for 8 games instead of a whole season.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I want to see how well James plays the rest of the year, I hope he goes on to hit around 20 TD's this year. He is getting better every single week.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Deion Jones comes off IR for Falcons
Bell doesn't show to Steelers leaves $14.5 million on the table. Will miss the rest of the season.
Bills waive WR Terrelle Pryor
Ex-Browns coach Hue Jackson going to work for friend Marvin Lewis in Cincy "named special assistant to the head coach."

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Week 11

TNF:
GB @ Seattle - Vital game for both as the playoffs are slowly looming. I have Seattle at home but do not rule out #12 for Green Bay. This will be close. Seattle 27-24

Sunday:
Morning Games:
Dallas @ Atlanta: Dallas will go on the road and upset ATL. Zeke and teh Cowboys run away with a 22-19 win.
Carolina @ Detroit: Detroit squeeks out a win vs Carolina at home 20-19. Newton had a huge game, but not enough to pull through with a win.
Tennessee @ Indianapolis: Indy and Luck showed up and dominated. 38-10 over the Titans.
Tampa Bay @ New York: Both teams are struggling, but someone has to win. Manning has a great game and Barkley ran for 100+. Big W for the giants 38-35
Houston @ Washington: I am going to predict Watson has a big game. If Washington wins that helps them greatly with the NFC East. This will be a battle. 23-21 Houston.
Pittsburgh @ Jacksonville: The Bell drama is behind the Steelers. This was Ugly but the Black and Gold came alive in the 4th and Ben pulled out a last minute TD run. 20-16.
Cincinnati @ Baltimore: AFC North Showdown. Lamar Jackson was healthy enough to start and lead the Ravens to a 24-21 victory.

Afternoon Games:

Oakland @ Arizona: Two of the worst teams in the NFL in the toilet bowl. Oakland surprises Arizona with a win on the road. Rosen just has not looked good and continues to struggle 23-21
Denver @ Los Angeles: Denver snaps the chargers 6 game win streak and beat them at home. 23-22 Chargers
Philadelphia @ New Orleans: New Orleans is just too dominant on offense. Philly has a good defense, but they have had trouble stopping NO. This was a masscare NO made Philly look silly.

SNF:
Minnesota @ Chicago . Minnesota could not make enough progress in the 2nd half to surpass the bears. 25-20 Bears at home.

MNF:
KC @ LA Rams: This will be a HUGE game. Two 9-1 teams going head to head. How hot can Mahomes be vs a legit LA Rams defense? There should be some fireworks in this one. 35-28 LA Rams

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For all you Sheagles bandwagoners that gave me sh*t last year. What y'all got now???Screenshot_20181118-193700_NFL.jpeg

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, y'all won the Super Bowl last year too!?

Or were you just sitting at home all salty watching my Eagles win it while crying about how "it should have been us" still?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At least we gonna be in the playoffs this year

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need any salt with those French cries bud?

I'd trade a SB win every day of the week in exchange for sucking the next season.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Need any salt with those French cries bud?

I'd trade a SB win every day of the week in exchange for sucking the next season.
Maybe you forgot...Also not to mention we have been in the playoffs almost every year since then.Screenshot_20181119-133355_Google.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's ok, man.

This is a safe space. Just show us on the doll where Stefon Diggs hurt you.
Only one crying is Sheagles fans, and Malcolm Jenkins after that beatdown yesterday. Jenkins is wondering why he ever left New Orleans.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only one crying is Sheagles fans, and Malcolm Jenkins after that beatdown yesterday. Jenkins is wondering why he ever left New Orleans.
The only one getting on this thread crying is you, about last season, of all things.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wasnt crying. I asked what happen to all the people that where harping about how great they where. Yet got beatdown by 41 yesterday

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasnt crying. I asked what happen to all the people that where harping about how great they where. Yet got beatdown by 41 yesterday
Last season? Yeah, we were pretty great. I'm sure you remember watching us win it all. It wasn't that long ago.

Has anyone mentioned how great the Eagles are this season literally anywhere in this thread? No? That was just you crying about watching them beat the Pats in February? Yeah, that's what I thought.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last season? Yeah, we were pretty great. I'm sure you remember watching us win it all. It wasn't that long ago.

Has anyone mentioned how great the Eagles are this season literally anywhere in this thread? No? That was just you crying about watching them beat the Pats in February? Yeah, that's what I thought.
Well, your the one coming off as whiny cause you got all hurt by my post . I was just making a statement.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, your post was all whine bud. Still crying about last season.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, your post was all whine bud. Still crying about last season.
I never said anything about last season. I asked what happen this season after all the sh*t talking last year. And then you got your feelings hurt. Best a luck buddy.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never said anything about last season. I asked what happen this season after all the sh*t talking last year. And then you got your feelings hurt. Best a luck buddy.
For all you Sheagles bandwagoners that gave me sh*t last year. What y'all got now???
Right. Definitely not talking about last year.

Has your butt been this hurt since last January? Do you need one of those hemorrhoid cushions to sit still? It's been like 10 months man!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Right. Definitely not talking about last year.

Has your butt been this hurt since last January? Do you need one of those hemorrhoid cushions to sit still? It's been like 10 months man!
Look when your feeling quit being hurt. Come back buddy. It'll be ok

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna be an interesting season. Lots of big changes to SB contenders. I'm not sure how much last season's play will be able to forecast next season's results.
For all those keeping score at home, this is my first post in the 2018 thread.

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
pretty sad that he wasn't confident enough to post until after the game, lmao...

...and you literally began your first post on the topic by mentioning last year, bahahaha...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pretty sad that he wasn't confident enough to post until after the game, lmao...

...and you literally began your first post on the topic by mentioning last year, bahahaha...
Pretty sad yall get this butt hurt after I post. Lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Brandinooooo Anabolics 35
Supplements 281
4evafit Anabolics 90
TrainerTone Supplements 761