Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Neiron Ball, former Raiders LB, in medically induced coma after aneurysm
Everson Griffen being evaluated as Vikings concerned about well-being
Buccaneers won't divulge whether Jameis Winston or Ryan Fitzpatrick will start Sunday
Broken ankle sends Saints CB Patrick Robinson to IR
Rams' Aqib Talib will have ankle surgery; Marcus Peters (calf) day-to-day

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2018 NFL Draft & Season Chat Thread

Thoughts about Le'veon? Are the steelers going to trade him? Is it even smart for another team to give up the second round pick (at the least) that theyre going to want to be the cornerstone of the deal when Le'veon may not even give his all to save himself for his impending free agency where he may just leave wherever he gets traded to? It seems to me like he will end up going back to the steelers for the last 8 games and just end up hated by all of the people on that team.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
. If teams will not pay over $15/Mil a year he will continue to sit and wait. Teams will have to give up more then a 2nd round pick to get Bell. Mack went for 2 first round picks I would think Bell is worthy of at least a 1st round pick if not more for being one of the best RB's in the league.
Thoughts about Le'veon? Are the steelers going to trade him? Is it even smart for another team to give up the second round pick (at the least) that theyre going to want to be the cornerstone of the deal when Le'veon may not even give his all to save himself for his impending free agency where he may just leave wherever he gets traded to? It seems to me like he will end up going back to the steelers for the last 8 games and just end up hated by all of the people on that team.

2Burnt

Awards
Chiefs, rams, saints, and dolphins. Latest poll on who's the best in the NFL. Is this reality?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Le’veon, he doesn’t want to play football. You guys that love the money and fame. Then You have Guys that love the money,fame, and the Sport. My cousin son is playing for the Buccaneers, Justin Evans. He love football,and I pray that he will keep it that way..

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

. If teams will not pay over $15/Mil a year he will continue to sit and wait. Teams will have to give up more then a 2nd round pick to get Bell. Mack went for 2 first round picks I would think Bell is worthy of at least a 1st round pick if not more for being one of the best RB's in the league.
That was with Mack willing to sign a long term extension and already under contract. There is a LOT of risk for any team that trades for Bell this season, which is why I don't think teams are going to give up as much as the Bears did for Mack. It would take a huge amount of trust in both the Steelers and Bell to make a team comfortable with giving away that much for someone that may only play 8 games, and may even half ass the games he does play to keep himself healthy for free agency. More than a second round pick, yes (as in things additional to that - current players, cash, >2 rounders, etc), but I would be surprised if a first rounder got thrown in there with the level of risk.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That was with Mack willing to sign a long term extension and already under contract. There is a LOT of risk for any team that trades for Bell this season, which is why I don't think teams are going to give up as much as the Bears did for Mack. It would take a huge amount of trust in both the Steelers and Bell to make a team comfortable with giving away that much for someone that may only play 8 games, and may even half ass the games he does play to keep himself healthy for free agency. More than a second round pick, yes (as in things additional to that - current players, cash, >2 rounders, etc), but I would be surprised if a first rounder got thrown in there with the level of risk.
He is still young and has a lot of time in the league. if a team will "invest" in him and give him the money he wants he will easily go there and play his heart out. Its sad the sport is now a business. People chase money

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eagles RB Jay Ajayi plans to play despite minor back fracture
Wide receiver Rishard Matthews released by Titans
Eric Reid, who filed grievance with NFL, signs with Panthers
Dolphins in talks with Kaep

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bills blanked on the road @ GB. Rodgers even somewhat injured is leading The Pack 22-0
Cincy surprises ATL on the road and squeaks out a winner 37-36
Chicago is looking damn good this year. Getting Mack was a very smart move 48-10 over TB
NE Showed up this week and took care of the Dolphins 38-7
Tenn beating the superbowl champs 26-23 in OT. Big win for them with all the injuries they have had at QB
Jacksonville is too much for the Jets 31-12.
Dallas needed a W and got it at home vs the Lions 26-24
Another OT Game and Houston comes away with a W at the Colt 37-34
Seattle was in a barnburner with Arizona on the road, Wilson and the crew pull out with a Win 20-17
With a backup QB in the game, the SF 49'ers have not had much luck. They take a fall on the road vs LAC 29-27
New Orleans offense is too much for the giants. Saints roll 33-19
Mayfield gets his first start for the Browns vs Oakland on the road. This is the 3rd game to go into OT this week. Raiders edge out the Brownies 45-42 to get their first W

Sunday Night:
Ravens @ Steelers
Must win game for the Steelers to help their chances in the AFC North. Steelers always have the edge at home , but their offense and defense have been shaky

Steelers - 27
Ravens - 21

Earl Thomas out with Fractured lower leg (Seahawks)
Eifert's broken ankle for the Benglas was NASTY

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: Bob and Jswain

You both are ignoring the fact that pass rushers are more valuable than RBs in the NFL.

They are much harder to find and replace, and they are much more expensive because of that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Re: Bob and Jswain

You both are ignoring the fact that pass rushers are more valuable than RBs in the NFL.
I never said they were not important. Bell will want lots of money to go to other teams (~~$15 Mil), and unless people want to pay the price tag he will continue to sit and ponder his decision. Conner will carry the load in the Pittsburgh backfield for the time being unless Pitt wants to re-do his contract, which I doubt we will see happen.

The Steelers could use some good pass rushers as the defense is lacking this year, and the seconday is not much better.

Considering his stats and how he is one of the best in the NFL he should be at least worthy of 1 First round pick when being traded. He still has a lot of time in the league and will be around for a while.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I never said they were not important. Bell will want lots of money to go to other teams (~~$15 Mil), and unless people want to pay the price tag he will continue to sit and ponder his decision. Conner will carry the load in the Pittsburgh backfield for the time being unless Pitt wants to re-do his contract, which I doubt we will see happen.

The Steelers could use some good pass rushers as the defense is lacking this year, and the seconday is not much better.

Considering his stats and how he is one of the best in the NFL he should be at least worthy of 1 First round pick when being traded. He still has a lot of time in the league and will be around for a while.
Steelers stated they want a 2nd and a player is what they said on NFL Network yesterday

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No, but you tried to us Khalil Mack as a comparison to Bell, which ignores that Mack plays a more valuable position and cannot be compared.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No, but you tried to us Khalil Mack as a comparison to Bell, which ignores that Mack plays a more valuable position and cannot be compared.
Which is exactly why I said bell is worthy of at least 1 first round pick, or in what ESPN is leaking a 2nd rounder + a player which is right on par with my prediction. Mack was just a recently traded player so I used him as a reference, not a comparison of a value. Trying to compare a QB, RB, DE etc for value will always be different.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24863960/leveon-bell-report-steelers-week-7
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell told ESPN he is playing football in 2018 and does not expect to be traded.

In fact, he still has hope the team will re-sign him to a long-term contract once his franchise tag is up. Bell is staying away from the team to preserve his body, but a source said Bell is expected to report Week 7, the Steelers' bye week.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seahawks' Mychal Kendricks loses appeal, suspended indefinitely for insider trading
Jordan Phillips 'couldn't be happier' after Dolphins cut ties with DT
Browns WR Antonio Callaway pleads not guilty to marijuana, suspended license charges

Bell --- "He still wants a long-term deal in Pittsburgh and had hoped to know the likelihood of that before stepping onto the field."
On Bell being traded: ""I would have to know everything," Bell said. "It depends on what team it is and whether they want to do a long-term deal after the tag. If they really wanted to do a long-term deal, they could get me traded."

The NFL trade deadline is Oct. 30, two days after the Week 8 matchup with the Browns in which Bell is hoping to play

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ex-girlfriend accuses LeSean McCoy of physical abuse in lawsuit
Raiders put right tackle Donald Penn on IR with groin injury
Colts rule out T.Y. Hilton with hamstring injury
Bears DE Akiem Hicks won't be suspended for pushing referee

Players back from 4 games suspension
Jimmy Smith (Baltimore)
Vontaze Burfict (Bengals)
David Irvine (Dallas)
Robert Turbin (Colts)
Corey Liuget (Chargers)
Kentrell Brothers (Vikings)
Julian Edelman (Pats)

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Double

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ex-girlfriend accuses LeSean McCoy of physical abuse in lawsuit
Raiders put right tackle Donald Penn on IR with groin injury
Colts rule out T.Y. Hilton with hamstring injury
Bears DE Akiem Hicks won't be suspended for pushing referee

Players back from 4 games suspension
Jimmy Smith (Baltimore)
Vontaze Burfict (Bengals)
David Irvine (Dallas)
Robert Turbin (Colts)
Corey Liuget (Chargers)
Kentrell Brothers (Vikings)
Julian Edelman (Pats)
^Mark Ingram back from suspension too.

And Colts ruled out Jack Doyle as well. Gronk and Gordon are questionable.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Junior Seau's children reach settlement with NFL over his 2012 suicide
NFL admits errant whistle cost Browns from recovering fumble
Chargers WR Travis Benjamin out 2-3 weeks with foot injury
Vikings down to just two true defensive ends for Week 5

Pats over the Colts on TNF. Brady threw his 500th passing TD, and he has connected with 71 different WR's in his time. Gordon got to play and he caught one from Brady. Easy W for the Pats 38-24

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chargers take care of the Raiders as Chucky is having a hard time back in Oakland 26-10
Buffalo edges out Tenn 13-12. Josh Allen had a lackluster game and threw for under 100 yards.
Browns get their 2nd win in OT vs the Ravens 12-9
Detroit and GB was a very interesting game. GB almost came back from 24 down at halftime. Lions hold out 31-24
KC Continues to roll 30-14 over JAX who is known for their defense. Mahomes was held to 0 TD's through the air
Carolina and the Giants went down to the wire. Cam and the Panthers pulled out 33-31
Steelers looked strong with a huge game from James Conner. 41-17 over the falcons
Cincy looked strong over the Dolphins 27-17. Mixon almost ran for 100 yards and the Bengals defense forced turnovers to give them the edge.
Crowell explodes on the ground for over 200 yards and made it easy for Darnold. Jets roll 34-16

Afternoon Games:
Rams @ Seahawks: Talk about an up and down game. Rams had some injuries (Kupp and Cooks) but Russell Wilson played a damn good game. Rams hold out to win 33-31 and start 5-0 for the first time in over a decade.
Minn @ Philly: Wentz throws a strike to Ertz to get it close. Could not recover the onside kick. Vikings get away with a W on the road.
Ari @ SF: Arizona runs away by scoring 14 in the 4th quarter. 2 iNT's costed SF this game.

SNF Prediction:
Dallas - 21
Houston - 17

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eagles restructure Fletcher Cox deal, but no plans for Le'Veon Bell trade
Eagles lose Ajayi for year with ACL Injury
Giants to Trade/Cut OT Flowers

MNF:
Saints- 34
Redskins - 21

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats Drew on becoming the all time passing leader...We, will join the 500 club against Baltimore

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Who plays fantasy!?
I hope you got either Mahomes or Brees on your team. Both are lighting it up this year so far.
Congrats to Brees on the all-time passing leader. Guy does not get enough respect because he doesnt have the rings like Tom Brady does. None the less passing the all-time greats is unheard of. I doubt we will see anything like that broken anytime soon, and he ain't done yet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Raiders CB Gareon Conley may lose spot in starting lineup to Worley
Jags Left tackle Josh Wells (groin), nickelback D.J. Hayden (toe) and Fournette won't play Sunday
Texans place CB Kayvon Webster on injured reserve
Jaguars sign free-agent RB Jamaal Charles
RB Adrian Peterson won't miss time with shoulder injury MRI showed no further damage.
Antonio Brown faces two lawsuits from an April incident during which Brown allegedly yelled at security and threw items from inside a South Florida apartment and off a balcony

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Giants looked lackluster as the eagles romped 34-13.
Bakley is an absolute monster almost 250 total yard (100+ Running and 99 receiving)

He will have a short career if he takes the bulk of the load for years to come and they don't provide any protection for him.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Barkley is a stud. To have that kind of talent both rushing and receiving... It's Gurley/Kamara level. The Giants need so much more help in other areas, though. :/

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Week 6: (My Predictions)

Bucs @ Falcons ... Falcons put up points and the Bucs need to a defensive coordinator and a new franchise QB
Steelers @ Bengals ..... Big Ben comes in the clutch and finds AB in the end to steal the show. A HUGE win for the AFC north and Steelers.
Chargers @ Browns .. Browns got blown up at home to the Chargers. They could find nothing to get the offense going.
Seahawks @ Raiders .. Hawks win on the road. Chunky continues to struggle in Oakland
Bears @ Dolphins ... Wow! Dolphins come back make it to OT and survive. What a great game!
Cardinals @ Vikings ..Murray runs wild and the Vikings take the W 27-17
Panthers @ Redskins .. Newton played well, but AP and the Skins took a close one and W at home.
Bills @ Texans ... Allen gets hurt (Does not look good on his elbow). Texans get a nice W at home in a close one 20-13
Indy @ NYJ ... Darnold picks up some steam and put up some points to grab a W. Luck threw 3 picks which hurt them.

Afternoon Games:
Rams @ Broncos .. This was much closer then I imagined. Rams squeek by 23-20
Jags @ Cowboys .. Jags looked helpless at Dallas. That defense took a beating and the offense looked very lackluster with the injuries. Easy W For the Cowboys who needed it. 40-7
Ravens @ Titans .. 11 Sacks and a 21-0 Shutout. Ravens looked STRONG

SNF:
Chiefs @ Pats .. This was a classic. NE came out firing as Mahomes struggled. 2nd Half Mahomes got hot and the Pats hold off for a 43-40 win.

MNF:
49'ers @ Packers ... MNF was as much of a thriller at SNF. GB Sneaks out 33-30 in the end to take home the W. Great game by Rodgers with 400+ Yards and 3-100 Yard recievers.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Week 6: (My Predictions)

Bucs @ Falcons ... Falcons get a W at home over the Bucs in a high scoring game
Steelers @ Bengals ..... I am a diehard Steeler fan, but the Bengals are looking to be the top contender in the AFC North. CIN win by 3-7
Chargers @ Browns .. Browns are favored at home, but this one will be close.
Seahawks @ Raiders .. Raiders will continue to struggle. Seahawks win on the road
Bears @ Dolphins ... Bears defense will hold out and get a W on the road
Cardinals @ Vikings ..MINN to win at home vs struggling cardinals
Panthers @ Redskins .. Carolina wins in the end , but this should be a very close game
Bills @ Texans ... Houston and Watson get a W at home

Afternoon Games:
Rams @ Broncos .. Rams continue to dominate they should win by 7-14 on the road.
Jags @ Cowboys .. Taking the Jags even with the injuries they have. Cowboys are struggling.
Ravens @ Titans .. Ravens defense will help the road team get the W. This will be close.

SNF:
Chiefs @ Pats .. Mahomes will still be hot even on the road. Brady and Belichick will have a plan, but I don't think they will be able to score enough to match KC.

MNF:
49'ers @ Packers ... Packers will win at home vs a bad SF team.

** Will Update with Scores as the games go along **
My Jags have so many issues. I almost feel like Zeke is going to put the team on his back and win this, unless the Jags D gets turnovers out of Dak. It wasn't long ago that we were an automatic win for a team like Dallas, so I'm still happy. Hah. But dang these injuries to our O-line and RBs!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Falcons placing RB Devonta Freeman on injured reserve
Ohio State DE Nick Bosa leaving school to concentrate on draft
Josh Allen won't play against Colts because of elbow injury
Redskins to release defensive lineman Ziggy Hood, agent says
Le'Veon Bell not expected to report to Steelers this week

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jaguars trade for Browns RB Carlos Hyde
Raiders' Marshawn Lynch out for extended period with groin injury
Cardinals fire OC Mike McCoy, promote Byron Leftwich to role
Cardinals' Josh Rosen nursing sprained toe
Redskins hurting at receiver with Jamison Crowder out, Paul Richardson doubtful

Sunday's Games:
Tenn @ LAC -- Chargers too much offense for Tennessee. 20-19 in a close one.
Pats @ Bears -- This will be the game of the week. Two top-notch teams going head to head. Brady was way too much offenese for Chicago. 38-31 Pats.
Panthers @ Eagles -- Carolina stuns the eagles at home 21-17.
Texans @ Jaguars -- The jags got slapped last week, and their RB is still out. Texans win on the road. 20-7
Vikings @ Jets -- Can Darnold stop turning the ball over? If so they win. Vikings just domianted all game 37-17.
Bills @ Colts -- Two sloppy teams squaring off. Colts win 37-5
Browns @ Bucs -- Winston will be back at QB for the Bucs, and.Browns again in OT for the 4th time this year. Bucs prevail 26-23
Lions @ Dolphins -- Lions will escape on the road with the W. 32-21

Afternoon Games:
Saints @ Ravens -- 24-23 Saints pull it out. This was a barn burner!
Rams @ 49'ers -- Rams blowout 49'ers
Cowboys @ Redskins -- A late FG Miss was backed up by an offside on Dallas. Dak has a great 4th quarter drive, but Washington holds off.

SNF :
Bengals @ Chiefs --Mahomes 22 TD's in 8 games.. 45-10 Blowout

MNF: --
Giants @ Falcons -- Falcons beat up a hopeless NY offense.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ex-Panthers WR Carruth released from prison
MRI shows Bucs LB Alexander tore ACL
Mahomes throws record 22 TDs in first 8 games
Patrick Peterson wants out of Cardinals organization
Brock Osweiler gets third straight start for Dolphins

Dallas Cowboys trade first-round pick to Oakland Raiders for Amari Cooper
^^ WOW

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eagles' 2017 first-round pick, DE Derek Barnett out for season after undergoing shoulder surgery.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dolphins @ Texans:

Watson throws for 5 TD's and the defense looked sharp. Texans ran away with this one once they caught some steam on offense. They have some issues up front, but none the less have won 5 games in a row.

42-23

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NFL Week 8

Jax & Philly - Philly overseas gets a W and needs to get back on track. Jax is struggling. 24-18 Philly
Den @ KC - KC continues to roll. Mahomes is red hot. 30-23
CLE @ Pitt - Conner Erie PA Represent!!! Huge game and big W for the AFC North and the Steelers. 33-18
TB @ Cincy - Winston Benched after 4 INT's. Cincy escapes 37-34
NYJ @ Chi - Bears at home will be way too much defense for the young QB . 24-10
Bal @ Car - Carolina moved the ball with ease against a great Baltimore defense. 36-21
Was @ NYG - Washing over the giants. Giants need to find some help on O-Line to protect Manning.
Sea @ Det - Wilson throws for 3 TD's and kept the Detroit offense off the field. Seahawks win

Afternoon:
Ind @ Oak - Gruden continues to struggle and Indy will win on the road. Colts put up 40 on the Raiders.
SF @ Ari - Both teams are struggling, and Rosen does enough to Win 18–15
GB @ Rams - Packers had the Rams beat, but turned it over late and let the Rams continue to stay unbeaten.

SNF:
Saints @ Vikings - Saints will roll and the offense will look sharp. Brees is looking solid 30-20 Saints

MNF:
New Eng @ Bills - Even if Gronk does not play NE is too much .

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trades:
LA Rams swapped draft picks(3rd and 5th round) for Jags Pass Rusher Dante Fowler
Denver sends WR Demaryius Thomas to Houston
Philly acquires Golden Tate from Detroit
Washington Adds Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix
GB Sends Ty Montgomery to Baltimore

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a good reason why they are still undefeated.
That and Ty Montgomery being an idiot! Haha.

Nah, but seriously. The Rams are playing some amazing football right now. That offense is so stacked and that is even with Kupp still out. Gurley is a bad, bad man!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Week 9 Early Predictions:

TNF:
Oakland @ SF : Mullens plays a hell of a game on his debut. 34-3

1PM Games:
Chicago @ Buffalo: Chicago is way too much defense for Buffalo. They put up 40 points for an easy win.
Kansas City @ Cleveland: 37-21. Mahomes still on fire and put up 3 more TD's. What a season he is having.
New York @ Miami: - Darnold throws 4 picks and Miami escapes at home 13-6
Detroit @ Minnesota - 24-9 Vikings. Tough to lose one of your best receivers (Tate) for Detroit and put up points.
Atlanta @ Washington - Ryan blows up 4 TD's and they run past the redskins. 38-14
Tampa Bay @ Carolina: Fitz threw 4 TD's, but Carolina had such a huge lead and TB could never recover. Panthers win!
Pittsburgh @ Baltimore: AFC North showdown. Ben and the Steelers pull it out on the road. HUGE WIN to put them on top 23-16.

Afternoon Games:

Houston @ Denver: Houston stays hot and gets another W. Watson and his receiving core is strong and they just picked up Thomas to replace fuller who got hurt. 19-17 on the road!
Los Angeles Chargers @ Seattle: I have LA going on the road and taking it to the Seahawks. While Seattle is hard to play in due to the noise Rivers is looking good, and they have only lost to the Rams and Chiefs. 25-17 LA
Los Angeles Rams @ New Orleans: What a shootout. Both teams went back and forth, but Brees and the Saints took down the undefeated Rams. 45-35

SNF:
Green Bay @ New England: Brady will be too much for GB. It was close at 17-17, and then Tom Brady does what he does best. Win Games. 31-17 NE

MNF:
Tenn @ Dallas: This should be a close game in Dallas. If Zeke can get the ground game going it should help Dak seal a W. 24-20 Cowboys

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with your predictions but think the browns will absolutely score more than 7 points. Im thinking theyll end up getting closer to 17-21.

Id also love to see the Rams Saints game turn into a total shootout and end at 45-41 or something close to it.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 9 Early Predictions:

TNF:
Orlando @ SF : Two one win teams go head to head. Gruden could pull the upset here on the road. 21-17 Raiders

1PM Games:
Chicago @ Buffalo: Buffalo won't have an answer for Chicago's defense. Bears win 27-10
Kansas City @ Cleveland: KC is too much offense for Baker and the Browns. 35-7 KC
New York @ Miami: - Two lackluster teams square off. I give Miami the edge with a stronger offensive talent and playing at home. 24-10 Dolphins
Detroit @ Minnesota - Will Golden Tate gone be an issue for the lions? Minnesota will edge them out in a close one. 21-17 Vikings
Atlanta @ Washington - Washington at home will win another close game vs a Struggling Atlanta team. 23-17 Redskins
Tampa Bay @ Carolina: Will Fitz work his magic? Carolina will be too strong at home. I have them winning 21-7 Panthers
Pittsburgh @ Baltimore: AFC North showdown. Will Ben's broken finger be an issue? Can the Steeler's pound the ball vs the Baltimore Defense? Low scoring game here. 13-10 Baltimore.

Afternoon Games:

Houston @ Denver: Houston stays hot and gets another W. Watson and his receiving core is strong and they just picked up Thomas to replace fuller who got hurt. 31 - 14 Houston
Los Angeles Chargers @ Seattle: I have LA going on the road and taking it to the Seahawks. While Seattle is hard to play in due to the noise Rivers is looking good, and they have only lost to the Rams and Chiefs. 17-10 LA
Los Angeles Rams @ New Orleans: This will be a battle of offense and who can stop each other. The Rams have the edge with defense so I give them the edge. 38-28 Rams

SNF:
Green Bay @ New England: Brady will be too much for GB. Rodgers may have a chance if they can force NE to turn the ball over. 27-14 NE

MNF:
Tenn @ Dallas: This should be a close game in Dallas. If Zeke can get the ground game going it should help Dak seal a W. 24-20 Cowboys
Brother who is Orlando?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mullens comes off the bench for his first game and throws 3 TD's and goes 16/22 for 262
Yeesh. Raiders need a damn defense.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And the SAINTS beat the Rams

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bell faces a deadline of Nov. 13 to report in order to play at all this season. Under the terms of the collective bargaining agreement, Bell must report to the Steelers by 4 p.m. ET next Tuesday or he will be ineligible for the remainder of the season,
Bruce Arians would consider Browns job
Jets QB Sam Darnold says he's 'just playing stupid' after throwing 4 INT's
Redskins linemen Brandon Scherff, Shawn Lauvao out for year
Chris Johnson retires at 33
Wide receiver Geronimo Allison likely will need surgery, and cornerback Kevin King for the Packers are not likely to play Sunday against the Miami Dolphins.
Zack Golditch, survivor of movie theater shooting, added to Cardinals' 53-man roster

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got a feeling Bell shows up tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Brandinooooo Anabolics 35
Supplements 281
4evafit Anabolics 90
TrainerTone Supplements 761