The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hope porter has you on the pancake IV. That upperbody is looking flat. Time to fill out and crush it man! Your gonna need a lot of fuel after a long diet!!!!!

CRUSH IT!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only 13 in the LHW!?
how many were in HW?
holy cow there was like 20 last year in LHW

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jack streamed the overall posedown where the SHW was absolutely peeled and massive. That guy dominated everyone in that showdown. Total freak.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack streamed the overall posedown where the SHW was absolutely peeled and massive. That guy dominated everyone in that showdown. Total freak.
He took 5th last year at NA as a HW, won overall at JR. USA in 2015.

I know him, and personally know his coach (I used to work with him) he's on to nationals. Decided to do the show last minute bc his girl was competing and he'd be there so may as well get some stage work since it had been 14 months since he'd been in stage last. Weighed in at 237. Look out Miami, legit shot at going pro this Saturday

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He took 5th last year at NA as a HW, won overall at JR. USA in 2015.

I know him, and personally know his coach (I used to work with him) he's on to nationals. Decided to do the show last minute bc his girl was competing and he'd be there so may as well get some stage work since it had been 14 months since he'd been in stage last. Weighed in at 237. Look out Miami, legit shot at going pro this Saturday
Dude was an absolute freak. That SHW had incredible conditioning. Usually they just come in and outsize people, but this guy had symmetry which made him stand out. Easy clear cut winner for the overall.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man that’s a tough group for sure. Nice work though getting top 3

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So got bloods back this morning and they came back great!

We're going to push the next 6-8 weeks to grow.

Start a new log or keep it going here? Thoughts, comments, concerns?
Keep it going here... itll be fun to see the transition

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so here we goo. Blood work came back stellar so we're gonna push it...push it good....pppp ok nm lol

6-8 week push
GH bumped to 4iu will be bumped to 6iu shortly as well as humalog and norvilin-R added
Sust/Eq (biggest doses ever run)

Protein has been dropped a touch to 400gr. Carbs are at 300 and fat 45. This is the menu 4 days per week (training days) and I have carbs in each meal expect before bed. Off days are just pro/veggies and fat 7 meals

Fasted cardio every day 25min on the stepper.

Today is the first day back in the gym.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brother, I haven't been around as much and for some reason this thread stopped notifying me. But I just found it again and HOLY COW. Totally impressed. You killed it. I don't care if you got 3rd or 1st - this is amazing. I can't put into words.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brother, I haven't been around as much and for some reason this thread stopped notifying me. But I just found it again and HOLY COW. Totally impressed. You killed it. I don't care if you got 3rd or 1st - this is amazing. I can't put into words.
Thanks for the kind words brotha. Next time I step up stage I plan to make the same strides as between last shows

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First workout back today. Plan on hitting hams every workout.

Shoulders/hams
Rear Dept machine
5 sets of 20

Side DB laterals
25x30
30x20
35x15
45x12
50x10
-drop
25xFailure

Smith Behind the head press
4 sets of 185x20
-2sec negative
-2sec pause at bottom

Heavy side laterals
3sets of 50x20

Seated Leg curls
4 sets of 130x15 reps

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First workout back today. Plan on hitting hams every workout.

Shoulders/hams
Rear Dept machine
5 sets of 20

Side DB laterals
25x30
30x20
35x15
45x12
50x10
-drop
25xFailure

Smith Behind the head press
4 sets of 185x20
-2sec negative
-2sec pause at bottom

Heavy side laterals
3sets of 50x20

Seated Leg curls
4 sets of 130x15 reps
And just like that...it's back to the lab again, better go capture the moment...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When I competed with John meadows @ Nationals he told me intensity techniques and lots of tension helps hamstrings. Since then my hamstrings have doubled in size especially in my side chest.

Throw in a top set and do crazy DC Stuff. Partials, drop sets, iso-tension. Just go all out and make it hurt. My favorite is a double drop set into 20 partials. If you hammies are not full of blood after that I don't know what to say lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I competed with John meadows @ Nationals he told me intensity techniques and lots of tension helps hamstrings. Since then my hamstrings have doubled in size especially in my side chest.

Throw in a top set and do crazy DC Stuff. Partials, drop sets, iso-tension. Just go all out and make it hurt. My favorite is a double drop set into 20 partials. If you hammies are not full of blood after that I don't know what to say lol.
Yes sir!

Once I get some joint integrity back those will be on deck

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was eating 32oz 99/1 turkey a day and 28oz shrimp (cooked weight) split between 7 meals. 4-8 Asparagus spears with each meal....Only carbs were oat bran pre and jasmin me rice post workout.
Nice. That’s a diet I could stick to for a few weeks. What about egg whites?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice. That’s a diet I could stick to for a few weeks. What about egg whites?
why would you want to slave yourself to 5 food sources if you are not competing in a show and getting yourself to a very low level of BF which is not healthy for prolonged periods of time.

Hit your calories and eat a more diverse amount of food unless you have plans to step on stage or do a photoshoot at that low level of BF. If no plans of competing there is 0 point to only eat 5 things.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woke up really bloated this morning and weight was at 208. Still may be regulating a little but was pretty dry yesterday and weight was lower. I'll drop carbs 2maro and make sure to get a little more water with electrolytes in. (It's an off day so supposed to be no carbs)

Morning cardio has been a bitch. My friggen calfs, hams and hip flexors are getting pumped AF. Training back and bis tonight so maybe the larger muscle will help facilitate some of the glycogen and water moving around and wake up in a better spot tomorrow. I hate this week the most of post show. I'm hungry and want to binge but having to deal with being uncomfortable from added water to my husky self ain't the most fun and pumps hurt lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After some research and AM bros. it's the white/red potatoes jacking me up. They'll be gone from here out out
Cmon brah, you know you just have a gluten intolerance. And need to go paleo while doing IF but and IIFYM version of paleo IF. raBble raBble KETO

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like they went size again this year at the show. Upperbody wise (Shoulders/arms) They look like they have a lead on you. Tough from the angle though.

When are professionals going up? Next week!? I remember last year they were delayed due to nationals this weekend.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like they went size again this year at the show. Upperbody wise (Shoulders/arms) They look like they have a lead on you. Tough from the angle though.

When are professionals going up? Next week!? I remember last year they were delayed due to nationals this weekend.
Idk they may be up now. I just liked these bc they were of the actually top three not that homer Suelose who was jerking off the winner in his IG and made it look like he was in the middle the entire time. Nah man, the other two of us hung with him and your boy got snuck a 1st place vote in against him.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Idk they may be up now. I just liked these bc they were of the actually top three not that boner Suelose who was jerking off the winner in his IG and made it look like he was in the middle the entire time. Nah man, the other two of us hung with him and your boy got snuck a 1st place vote in against him.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So training has changed up slightly since finding the stomach and carb issues. Much more volume and different frequency.

Shoulders and triceps today
Hammer Press
315x15
315xx12
275x15
275x13
275x11

Seated side laterals
3x30x15 reps

Rear Delt machine
4x15-20reps

Straight Bar Press down
4x12-15reps

Incline Skull Crushers
4x12-15reps

Reverse Bar Press Downs
3x12-15

Rope crunches
5x20reps

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ll know Tuesday when I check in

Right now from last prep week

protein was cut by 30gr
Carbs bumped by 200gr
Fats bumped by 30gr

Off days are zero carb and 70gr fat. Proteins the same
how do you like going 0 carb (but veggies) on non training days!? I Personally find i respond better to adding and keeping carbs in on non training days compared to higher fat (bloats me). Crazy how that works so different from person to person.

You spreading out the carbs evenly? Or just pre/intra/post. I know when Porter did Jack's diet he would spread them between each meal evenly + the intra-workout cocktail.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do you like going 0 carb (but veggies) on non training days!? I Personally find i respond better to adding and keeping carbs in on non training days compared to higher fat (bloats me). Crazy how that works so different from person to person.

You spreading out the carbs evenly? Or just pre/intra/post. I know when Porter did Jack's diet he would spread them between each meal evenly + the intra-workout cocktail.
I don’t see any negative feedback from it. I’m starving though so that’s why we’re changing training frequency. It’ll prove noteworthy when we’re pushing Cals harder and eating 5k cals a day. Low days will help keep appetite booming.

Yeah they’re even through the day. We’ve done both ways and I seem to “grow” better with them evenly

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don’t see any negative feedback from it. I’m starving though so that’s why we’re changing training frequency. It’ll prove noteworthy when we’re pushing Cals harder and eating 5k cals a day. Low days will help keep appetite booming.

Yeah they’re even through the day. We’ve done both ways and I seem to “grow” better with them evenly
Good guess :) Lets get to work!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today will be a HUGE cheat breakfast then were dialed in 100% on the menu, all home made
-pumpkin cinnamon rolls
-bacon, egg, cheese, hash brown bake
-pumpkin spice French toast
-banana bread

Followed by a big volume day leg workout. 35 sets on deck to be done. Fuled by basic bitch pumpkin foods

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Today will be a HUGE cheat breakfast then were dialed in 100% on the menu, all home made
-pumpkin cinnamon rolls
-bacon, egg, cheese, hash brown bake
-pumpkin spice French toast
-banana bread

Followed by a big volume day leg workout. 35 sets on deck to be done. Fuled by basic bitch pumpkin foods
When you need to celebrate the pumpkin spice life but prep was in October haha

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High volume leg day 5 rounds
Seated leg curl
Leg extension
Smith squat (narrow)
Leg Press
Lying leg curl
Walking lunges

Took about a 10min break
3 sets with 225 on deads for 20ish reps
-I say ish bc the first Set was brutal and I know I got 20 then I just went til the pump was unbearable

My friggen glute/ham tie and and tear drops are smoked today. As well as my low back/hip adductor pump being outrageous. Lots of stretching and rolling today before arms

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arm workout was a lot of giant sets. Did bis first then tris and ended with a 3 super sets of bi/tri

5 sets of 20 rope crunches. Check ins 2maro. I’m trying to upload pics but it keeps stalling at 95% so maybe it’ll stop being dumb 2maro. I’m also weighing myself for the first time since potato-Gate

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still looking good and tight even with all the extra cals and carbs back.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders and Hams

Seated DB press
Worked up to one hard set of 100x16

Behind the head BB press
135x15