booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Decided to head to Michigan Friday and do a show Saturday. Didn't do anything special just had my high carb day Friday then back to normal Saturday outside of a few carbs and mid day steak.

So I weighed in as a heavy weight. Won my class lost the overall.
No big deal, just showed up, won, left.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn you still look great though! How many weeks till your main show again?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Decided to head to Michigan Friday and do a show Saturday. Didn't do anything special just had my high carb day Friday then back to normal Saturday outside of a few carbs and mid day steak.

So I weighed in as a heavy weight. Won my class lost the overall.
Congrats on winning your class!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You destroyed his legs, back, chest...

need i go on?
Ironically I competed against him last year when I was a MW and beat him....he's still a middle weight....I'm a heavy weight and my conditioning is similar.

It whatever to me. Wheeling has been the marker and I will be 100% dialed in and a LHW.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ironically I competed against him last year when I was a MW and beat him....he's still a middle weight....I'm a heavy weight and my conditioning is similar.

It whatever to me. Wheeling has been the marker and I will be 100% dialed in and a LHW.
There will be 500+ Competitors in that show. Andy is killing it with getting so many more people each and every year. That is turning out to be a powerhouse show on the east coast. You know Jack will be judging you too right? our GM at the gym will also be judging (Tony). He judges all the national level shows on the east coast (Pitt, Chicago, South Carolina and Ft Lauderdale). They already know your gonna be showing up ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will be 500+ Competitors in that show. Andy is killing it with getting so many more people each and every year. That is turning out to be a powerhouse show on the east coast. You know Jack will be judging you too right? our GM at the gym will also be judging (Tony). He judges all the national level shows on the east coast (Pitt, Chicago, South Carolina and Ft Lauderdale). They already know your gonna be showing up ;)
Oh I didn't know Tony was? I knew Jack usually did. That makes me feel better bc they know wtf they're doing lol.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro you crushed him and should have easily smoked him. There is no way you should have lost that one. You will get the one that counts

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Check ins are tomorrow morning so we'll see what changes are made. Added cardio in last week too btw. Idk if I posted it but just 30min steady State in the morning. I've been hitting the ole stepper at planet fitness. Usually on level 7-10
haha level 7 at the PF outside my hotel in WI is my new morning routine... 15min or so is plenty for me to wake up.

You killed that dude in the purple... Im stunned they chose him as he didn't ahve the size or conditioning as you or even some of the others... really a lame choice IMO

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
haha level 7 at the PF outside my hotel in WI is my new morning routine... 15min or so is plenty for me to wake up.

You killed that dude in the purple... Im stunned they chose him as he didn't ahve the size or conditioning as you or even some of the others... really a lame choice IMO
Welcome to bodybuilding and subjectivity.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I for sure thought it'd be between me and the LHW but is what it is

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And after about 8 weeks of holding 195-197 morning weight has dropped

I'm doing a refeed 2maro so I'll throw up some morning pics.
what's you target weight for the show?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dude....There's no way I could suck into the middle weights. I'd have to drop almost 20lbs lol
just cut off below the knee on one leg... you can enter the HC division (not to mention first to board the airplanes and close parking spots) hahaha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Porter having you stay pretty consistent with rice as your main carb source and cream of rice?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Porter having you stay pretty consistent with rice as your main carb source and cream of rice?
Rice, cream of wheat and rice cakes for my refeed

Same sources as my regular meals. Minus we switched from cream of wheat to oat bran at like the 4 week out marker I think.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final week plan is in action. If you guys could see this, it'd blow your mind!

Not really, it's actually basic AF lol.

Cardio stops Monday, last workout is Wednesday. Loading on rice, rice cakes and cream of wheat. Water gets bumped a hair and sodium stays the same....rocket science

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
People think you have to make drastic changes and manipulations the final week. Very untrue.
Stay the path, do what you have done all prep, and just slowly take notes on your refeeds to adjust to peak yourself the best.
Tweaking so much water, sodium etc = Recipe for disaster.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People think you have to make drastic changes and manipulations the final week. Very untrue.
Stay the path, do what you have done all prep, and just slowly take notes on your refeeds to adjust to peak yourself the best.
Tweaking so much water, sodium etc = Recipe for disaster.
You know what the magic is....actually being in shape. You're spot on brotha!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Best lat spread all prep right there man.
Game time soon!
Jack said you look ready. good luck this weekend.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its amazing how much fuller you look this year vs last... quality of the size you put on really shows and you're still even tighter too.