The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Malcolm Butler bounces back from SB snub, intends to join Titans on 5-year, $61M deal
Packers cut veteran WR Jordy Nelson, will sign TE Jimmy Graham
Former Rams cornerback Trumaine Johnson expected to sign with Jets
Danny Amendola intends to leave Pats, sign with Dolphins
Veteran WR John Brown intends to sign with Ravens
Jonathan Stewart expected to sign with Giants
Browns intend to sign OLs Chris Hubbard, Donald Stephenson

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Patrick Robinson returns to the New Orleans Saints. Saints also sign LB Demarious Davis from NY Jets, and Tom Savage to back up Drew Brees after Chase Daniels leaves to Chicago to Back-Up Mitch Trubisky

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AJ Maccaron expected to sign with Buffalo on 2 year deal

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tom savage signs with saints
Burkhead stays in NE
Solder OT signs with giants
Bills sign mccaron to 2 yr deal
Blount will visit lions Friday

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
How in the world anyone could justify giving a man who kneels the ball at the 6 yard line with 6 seconds to go instead of spiking it nearly 29 mil a year blows my mind. But I am actually happy he landed a spot with one of my Lions division rivals. ?
Goooooooooooooo!
LIONS!
If you are a lions fan and been to some games, you know the song as it starts!
Marching down the field..............

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goooooooooooooo!
LIONS!
If you are a lions fan and been to some games, you know the song as it starts!
Marching down the field..............
Been a lions fan since the Barry days. It's been tough but I just can never switch my sports teams. Wife is a die hard 49ers fan and I had always loved watching them since the Jerry Rice days so I usually have a full day of football with the wife.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Been a lions fan since the Barry days. It's been tough but I just can never switch my sports teams. Wife is a die hard 49ers fan and I had always loved watching them since the Jerry Rice days so I usually have a full day of football with the wife.
Seahawks all the way here. Ive never been able to switch teams either so the recent success over the last few years has been nice. My step son is band wagon fan and it drives me crazy. He always goes against the seahawks just to be a punk lol. When he first started watching football was the year the panthers went 15-1 so he was a panthers fan, then the next year he wemt back and forth being a cowboys fan and a patriots fan, then this last year he started a patriots fan then switched between the rams and jaguars. Seriously drives me nuts. It makes watching football less enjoyable for me lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seahawks all the way here. Ive never been able to switch teams either so the recent success over the last few years has been nice. My step son is band wagon fan and it drives me crazy. He always goes against the seahawks just to be a punk lol. When he first started watching football was the year the panthers went 15-1 so he was a panthers fan, then the next year he wemt back and forth being a cowboys fan and a patriots fan, then this last year he started a patriots fan then switched between the rams and jaguars. Seriously drives me nuts. It makes watching football less enjoyable for me lol
Bro same exact thing with my oldest boy. Does it with every sport but the worst with baseball. Up until about 3 years ago he was a Tigers fan with myself and the wife then he started rooting for the Blue Jays and from there has been a fan of about 15 other teams depending on what week it is. Drives me crazy too. I'm the type a guy that will stay loyal through thick and thin. I'll be the first one to critic my teams though as well. So many of my buddies will never critic their own squad but will be the first to say any good thing your team does is a fluke or just luck. Hard to hold a meaningful conversation with sports fans.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Bro same exact thing with my oldest boy. Does it with every sport but the worst with baseball. Up until about 3 years ago he was a Tigers fan with myself and the wife then he started rooting for the Blue Jays and from there has been a fan of about 15 other teams depending on what week it is. Drives me crazy too. I'm the type a guy that will stay loyal through thick and thin. I'll be the first one to critic my teams though as well. So many of my buddies will never critic their own squad but will be the first to say any good thing your team does is a fluke or just luck. Hard to hold a meaningful conversation with sports fans.
I know! Seriously! Ill always be the first one to critique mine as well. Like last season they played like crap most of the season with a few flashes of excellence lol it was difficult for me to watch most of the season

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
The Solution
Great thread thx
This is why sports are the great equalizer really. No matter where you are from or your social class everyone can BS about sports.

I see the lions are talking to Blunt and Gore! WTF
COME ON

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know! Seriously! Ill always be the first one to critique mine as well. Like last season they played like crap most of the season with a few flashes of excellence lol it was difficult for me to watch most of the season
Yea. My dad and half my dad's family are from Washington so I like to follow Seahawks for him. They were so dominant there for a while but last year was painful!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yea. My dad and half my dad's family are from Washington so I like to follow Seahawks for him. They were so dominant there for a while but last year was painful!
Yeah and now michael bennett paul richardson and jimmy graham are gone so idk wtf the next season will be like. Hopefully they pull out some magic

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah and richard sherman and shead too. They better have a good draft and get some key players in free agency too or i might not even be able to watch football next season lol

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
The Solution
Great thread thx
This is why sports are the great equalizer really. No matter where you are from or your social class everyone can BS about sports.

COME ON

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tom Benson, Owner of the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans passed away today at the age of 90. RIP Mr. Benson, and thank you for everything you have done not only for our teams, but for the city and the whole Gulf Coast

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2017 NFL Draft & Season Chat Thread

The Solution
Great thread thx

COME ON
Gore is highly underrated. I don't understand how he flies under the radar the way he does. He is getting old but a 1-2 year deal would work just fine. He is a damn workhorse and I think is around 4th all time in rushing...and definitely better than anyone else the Lions have. Not only better but he rarely gets injured, which would be nice for their backfield since Abdullah and Riddick get hurt every other week.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Gore is past his prime and Abdullah sucks!
Riddick is a very good receiving back, but besides that blah.
Gore prior to last year agreed, very underrated.
I think he is past his time.
My opinion is Indy should have let Marlon Mack be their lead back last year. What else did they have to lose.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Raiders add WR Jordy Nelson and RB Doug Martin, cut WR Michael Crabtree
WR Ryan Grant fails physical, deal with Ravens voided
Ex-Jets TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Jags agree on 2-year, $10M contract
Browns trade CB Jason McCourty to Patriots
Dolphins trade for 49ers' Daniel Kilgore, release Mike Pouncey

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gore is past his prime and Abdullah sucks!
Riddick is a very good receiving back, but besides that blah.
Gore prior to last year agreed, very underrated.
I think he is past his time.
My opinion is Indy should have let Marlon Mack be their lead back last year. What else did they have to lose.
I definitely agree he is past his prime, but that doesn't mean he cant help you. Dude barely ever gets tackled for a loss so even if he is just used as a goal line back or something of the like its a great signing as long as the price is right. I really doubt gore is going around asking for some absurd amount given his age but who knows.

Mack was a rookie and they did continually integrate him more and more throughout the year. I expect him to have a much larger role this year and going forward. I was impressed with everything I saw out of him last year.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Well it looks like the lions got a huge bust in their goal line offense!
Blunt signs 1 year deal. Our goal line offense was brutal the past couple of years. They could never just punch it it!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jets Trade 6th, 37th, 49th, picks in 2018 and a 2nd rounder in 2019 to the Colts for the 3rd overall pick

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Raiders trading WR Cordarrelle Patterson to Patriots
Bucs sign DE Vinny Curry after releasing Robert Ayers
Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins
Orlando Scandrick cut by Cowboys, to visit Redskins on Sunday
Titans release nose tackle Sylvester Williams
Veteran RB Danny Woodhead announces retirement
Seahawks agree to deal with WR Jaron Brown

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mike Pouncey agrees to 2-year, $15M deal with Chargers
Orlando Scandrick stays in NFC East, joins Redskins on 2-year deal
Dylan Donahue, arrested last month for DWI, also faces DUI charge from May '17

2Burnt

Awards
Mike Pouncey agrees to 2-year, $15M deal with Chargers
Orlando Scandrick stays in NFC East, joins Redskins on 2-year deal
Dylan Donahue, arrested last month for DWI, also faces DUI charge from May '17
Miami gonna miss Pouncy. Tannehill is used to the sacks though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bidding for the Carolina Panthers has reached a record $2.5 billion, Bloomberg reported Wednesday.
Sam Darnold shines at soggy pro day (Says he has potential for first pick)
Titans DB Kevin Byard gets into feud with Deion Sanders

The new rule, proposed by the New York Jets, would eliminate the NFL's long-standing practice of making pass interference a spot foul. Instead, it would mirror the NCAA rule that marks off 15 yards regardless of where on the field the foul took place.

Thomas Dimitroff says no timetable on Matt Ryan contract extension
Teddy Bridgewater ready to embrace crowded Jets' quarterback situation
Lions sign DT Sylvester Williams

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bidding for the Carolina Panthers has reached a record $2.5 billion, Bloomberg reported Wednesday.
Sam Darnold shines at soggy pro day (Says he has potential for first pick)
Titans DB Kevin Byard gets into feud with Deion Sanders

The new rule, proposed by the New York Jets, would eliminate the NFL's long-standing practice of making pass interference a spot foul. Instead, it would mirror the NCAA rule that marks off 15 yards regardless of where on the field the foul took place.

Thomas Dimitroff says no timetable on Matt Ryan contract extension
Teddy Bridgewater ready to embrace crowded Jets' quarterback situation
Lions sign DT Sylvester Williams
Hope Carolina gets a good owner like the former Tom Benson of the Saints. May he rest in Peace. Will make the South that much more competitive. Just glad Gayle got full ownership of the Saints, she has been prepped for this moment for a long time.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Giants unloaded JPP’s $17M salary to TB and picked up a 3rd round. Thinking that means we’ll be trading back to 5 with Broncos. Assures we get Chubb/Barkley/Nelson, with preference to Chubb right now.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eagles' Michael Bennett indicted in Texas on felony charge of injury to the elderly
Brock Osweiler signs one-year deal with Dolphins
Corey Liuget suspend PED for 4 Games
Aldon Smith arrested for violating court order

2Burnt

Awards
Eagles' Michael Bennett indicted in Texas on felony charge of injury to the elderly
Brock Osweiler signs one-year deal with Dolphins
Corey Liuget suspend PED for 4 Games
Aldon Smith arrested for violating court order
Miami signing Osweiler tells me its going to be another year of hating football for me. I guess with no o-line, Gase just gonna keep getting QBs to replace Tannehill. Probably resigning Cutler right now.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Miami signing Osweiler tells me its going to be another year of hating football for me. I guess with no o-line, Gase just gonna keep getting QBs to replace Tannehill. Probably resigning Cutler right now.
It’s a deep interior line draft

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rams agree to one-year deal with Pro Bowl tackle Ndamukong Suh - 14 Million
Michael Bennett turns self in; GM says Eagles learned of incident Friday
Carson Wentz's rehab going well, but Nick Foles' price still high

2Burnt

Awards
Rams agree to one-year deal with Pro Bowl tackle Ndamukong Suh - 14 Million
Michael Bennett turns self in; GM says Eagles learned of incident Friday
Carson Wentz's rehab going well, but Nick Foles' price still high
I will be watching Rams games this year. Solid upgrades....

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Manziel has his pro day, met with Pats before and after

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NFL institutes 15-yard penalty, possible ejection for lowering head to make hit
Giants GM won't say OBJ off trade block, but 'you don't quit on talent'
Seahawks cut Trevone Boykin after report of domestic violence
No regrets for supporting Ezekiel Elliott or fighting Roger Goodell, says Jerry Jones
NFL owners unanimously approve simplified catch rule (could not of used this in the Steeler game eh??)
Jon Gruden 'surprised' Colin Kaepernick has not been signed

2Burnt

Awards
NFL institutes 15-yard penalty, possible ejection for lowering head to make hit
Giants GM won't say OBJ off trade block, but 'you don't quit on talent'
Seahawks cut Trevone Boykin after report of domestic violence
No regrets for supporting Ezekiel Elliott or fighting Roger Goodell, says Jerry Jones
NFL owners unanimously approve simplified catch rule (could not of used this in the Steeler game eh??)
Jon Gruden 'surprised' Colin Kaepernick has not been signed
Pittsburgh got robbed

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Giants GM and owner both said OBJ isn’t on the trade block. They said he isn’t being shopped.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Browns QB Kessler to my Jags for a conditional 7th round pick in 2019. Interesting.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Giants asking for at least two first-round picks for Odell Beckham Jr.
Broncos acquire Su'a Cravens, send picks to Redskins

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rob Gronkowski 'pretty certain' he'll return to Patriots despite friction with Bill Belichick
Michael Bennett to plead not guilty if case reaches trial
Malcolm Butler: Wanted to, but didn't confront Bill Belichick on not playing in the SuperBowl
Vikings sign receiver Kendall Wright
Mark Rypien opens up on mental health issues, attempted suicide
Le'Veon Bell vented his frustration Thursday at apparent negative reaction in Pittsburgh to his contract drama with the Steelers.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Raiders sign former Giants WR/KR Dwayne Harris to deal
Defensive tackle Phil Taylor making comeback with Redskins
Robby Anderson charged with misdemeanor for Jan. 19 arrest