2012 College Football season

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is someone posting IN A COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD about how they don't care much about college football?

If you don't care, GTFO. Or make a legitimate point as it relates to college football...whatever's clever.
Sense: You make it.

Be careful, dude... a couple of his twat buddies are negging me now. They're all relative newbs, so it's kinda sad. :lol:

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neg rep...last refuge of the $hitty poster. :laughing:

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Hell, I waited a few days just to see if you could string together two coherent thoughts.
haha. your funny man. just cant let anything go. Once again it's just not worth getting all worked up about. Im ashamed of our country when this is the kind of thing that ignites passion and intensity in people. There are more important things out there.....well apparently not to you :laugh2:

ps: i love the fact that youv waited around to see what i post next (and im the troll lol :laughing:)

Last edited:
TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Sense: You make it.

Be careful, dude... a couple of his twat buddies are negging me now. They're all relative newbs, so it's kinda sad. :lol:
Namecalling classic. BTW i love college football its just does not consume me to the point of where i get angry because of what some person over the internet says. Also you gave me negative reputation points...last resort when its hard to articulate yourself i guess. But i havent given you any negative reputation points, because i am not getting all worked up and angry like you :toofunny:

I urge you to keep responding though as it is very entertaining to me.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha. your funny man. just cant let anything go. Once again it's just not worth getting all worked up about. Im ashamed of our country when this is the kind of thing that ignites passion and intensity in people. There are more important things out there.....well apparently not to you :laugh2:

ps: i love the fact that youv waited around to see what i post next (and im the troll lol :laughing:)
Then wtf are you posting in this thread for? Many CFB fans I know are incredibly passionate, and debate hotly all things CFB.

If you are disappointed in the state of our collective civilization because college fans get fired up, then start a thread about it. Please quit sh!tting in this one.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ANYWAY...let's get some spring game reports in here. Bama, Meeeechigan, whatcha got?

No need for Petrino weenis pics, Arky. :D

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone, I get the feeling someone wants you to know he isn't mad, or angry, or furious. Or upset. Or livid, raged, or vexed. At all. Not even a little. And also, he doesn't care. Not even enough to keep coming back and responding... and repeating my name... like my bitch. (no canine)

And I can't be the only who saw this above and busted a gut.

⬇⬇
Last edited by TomGreen; Today at 07:59 PM. Reason: typo

:icon_lol:

scw538

scw538

Awards
All sec fans. Just read chad Jones formally of the Lsu tigers is back practicing with the ny giants. Dude had killer car wreck two years ago in the nola. Mad props to that guy he single handly bear my b

scw538

scw538

Awards
Beloved bulldogs that year on a goaline tip with his left hand. He was also a great pitcher. Happy to see this guy playing again.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw this on my fb page:
Here's the list:
http://espn.go.com/college-sports//football/recruiting/playerrankings/_/view/espnu150/sort/rank/class/2013

Initial thoughts:

-Didn't realize Bama commit Reuben Foster would be the #2 overall recruit. (Also didn't know he's from Auburn. :lol:)
-Speaking of which, Auburn seems to be addressing heir defensive needs for a change.
-Michigan has the most players, although their highest guy is a 4-star at #37. Still, 11 top-150 commits this early on is impressive.
-Not one true RB in the top 20 players, and only one true WR.
-How many players in the midwest and Florida will Urban flip?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought I saw on *****s that at least 2, maybe 3 were given a 5th star. Gonna have to double check.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Michigan is going to be tough this year. I knew all they'd need was one strong year and the recruits would come kicking the door down. Damn it. :(

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, our little brother up in East Lansing is getting nervous.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Michigan is going to be tough this year. I knew all they'd need was one strong year and the recruits would come kicking the door down. Damn it. :(
Go Blue!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I saw on *****s that at least 2, maybe 3 were given a 5th star. Gonna have to double check.
Scout, Rivals, and ESPN all do their own ratings. I'm not sure which is the most legit. Either way, Michigan recruiting is obviously on the upswing, and the future looks bright again in Ann Arbor.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Scout, Rivals, and ESPN all do their own ratings. I'm not sure which is the most legit. Either way, Michigan recruiting is obviously on the upswing, and the future looks bright again in Ann Arbor.
Could the Mich/OSU *****ry be restored under Urban & Brady?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it will be. Why is R i v a l s always blocked out on here?

scw538

scw538

Awards
Did you see the head basketball coach for Wisconsin on mike and mike . Dude should have let that player transfer.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bumping this one back to the top!

GO BLUE!!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha! Snapp!! I just hope we put more td's on the board than LSU did!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha! Snapp!! I just hope we put more td's on the board than LSU did!
That shouldn't be too hard. :lol:

I actually expect a close game. Bama's advantage on paper is their o-line. Might be the best in the country. But Hoke has his boys believing in his system, and they're not going to be intimidated by the "talent." UA's secondary is suspect at this point, so I expect Robinson to do more passing than running. Michigan's d-line better be prepared though.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Its.great to be a Georgia Bulldawg, I said its great to be a Georgia Bulldawg! GoooooDawgs! Sic em sic em sic em

let the games begin :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It feels soooo good to see NCAA Football on TV again.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That shouldn't be too hard. :lol:

I actually expect a close game. Bama's advantage on paper is their o-line. Might be the best in the country. But Hoke has his boys believing in his system, and they're not going to be intimidated by the "talent." UA's secondary is suspect at this point, so I expect Robinson to do more passing than running. Michigan's d-line better be prepared though.
Well, that certainly was ugly!! Robinson exposed himself to the whole nation tonight that he's basically a 1 trick pony. Every time he passes, I expect either an incompletion, or int. Dude brings teh suck @ passing BIG time. Fortunately, we have a 5 star pro-type passer coming in next year.

MI definitely wasn't ready for big boi football. Maybe in another year or so...

I'm working tonight, so I dvr'd the game. Not sure I want to go home & watch it tomorrow morning, & get my b/p way up before going to bed!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will say though, it is great to have college football back.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a let down bro. Glad I was working and didn't watch it..

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will say though, it is great to have college football back.
What a let down bro. Glad I was working and didn't watch it..
Well, it goes without saying I thought it would be a lot more competitive. Michigan's a first-class program though, and Hoke will get them on the right track. If you do decide to watch, pay attention to the bone-crushing intensity with which Bama players run, tackle, and hit... on both offense and defense. UM has talent, but the intensity is lacking relative to the Alabamas and LSUs of the college f'ball world. Not boasting, just saying it's more of a mindset that's missing, not skill. Fortunately, Michigan plays in the Big Ten, so they're not likely to see that kind of violence again during the regular season. But Ohio State will have that same mentality soon enough, so the Wolverines will have to follow suit. Hoke's a solid coach. They'll get there, and as painful as this may have been to experience... it will do them a world of good in the long run.

Now... I will celebrate for a day or so, then get my panties in a wad over the Arkansas game in two weeks. :lol:

Have a great season, my dudes. Go Blue!... and ROLL TIDE!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, we're now 1-1 and I'm still not convinced that we even have a shot at a big 10 title, let alone division. I guess the positive I'm finding, is that a lot of true freshman are stepping up & playing well. Our future ahead looks better. Could be a long 2012 though.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
WTF? I thought this thread died a long time ago. How many of ya'll are still around? Missed you guys. And the trash talk too.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No more trash talk dude. It's a kinder, gentler forum.... aren't you the Notre Dame fan? YOU'RE GOING DOWN NEXT WEEK !!

Lol, just kiddin. I'm hoping we can put some points on the board..

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, we're now 1-1 and I'm still not convinced that we even have a shot at a big 10 title, let alone division. I guess the positive I'm finding, is that a lot of true freshman are stepping up & playing well. Our future ahead looks better. Could be a long 2012 though.
Ummm... who's gonna beat you?? Ohio State? They should've lost to pitiful Cal. Mich. State? Soft as fresh bread. Wisconsin or Nebraska? L-O-L-. Who else is there?

Seriously... and no offense... but the Big Ten is the most miserable conference in major college ball. When the bottom-dwellers of the Pac-12 show you up (Oregon State, anyone?), you have major issues. And yeah, make all the Louisiana-Monroe analogies you want, but the gap between LSU/Alabama and everyone else is getter wider by the week. So, while the SEC is certainly "down," (Arky, Auburn, Tennessee)... the elite teams still reside there. (Btw, when's the last time at least 40% of the Top 10 wasn't SEC?)

Won't last forever, as the Pac-12 is gaining ground. And Urban and Hoke will step up the line/DB recruitment. But, for now... the Big Ten is just lousy all the way around.

On a positive note, Denard looks awesome against anyone not named Bama. He's back to being the Heisman frontrunner after Barkley got murdered and Ball disappeared!

Go Blue! ROLL TIDE!!

Btw, I REALLY enjoyed watching Stanford's lines manhandle USC. Pretty-boy ball only works against the softies. :lol:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WTF? I thought this thread died a long time ago. How many of ya'll are still around? Missed you guys. And the trash talk too.
Hey, dude!! Hope all is well. I pretty much keep the smack-talk to Fb nowadays. My Alabama friends are too lazy and ignorant to troll on multiple forums. :lol:

scw538

scw538

Awards
Hey, dude!! Hope all is well. I pretty much keep the smack-talk to Fb nowadays. My Alabama friends are too lazy and ignorant to troll on multiple forums. :lol:
Miss. State should be 6-1 or 7-0 when we play bama. If 7-0 we should be top 15. Another easy notch in bamas belt. I see back to back in your future.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Miss. State should be 6-1 or 7-0 when we play bama. If 7-0 we should be top 15. Another easy notch in bamas belt. I see back to back in your future.
I don't know, man. I think Mizzou, Tennessee, A&M, or State could sneak up on Bama this year if they drink the Kool-Aid. Especially since Michigan and Arkansas really didn't test them at all. I hope not though, obviously. The South Carolina "trap" in 2010 was utterly disappointing and miserable. Cock fans are, well... Cocks.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
This thread is in serious need of some LSU presence!!!

LSU looking good on offensive side of the ball this year. Good and balanced, not going to be able to just stack the box and shut them down.

Bama looking strong though!

Gonna be a good year for the SEC again!

Can we drop the cheapshots about the national champ game last year? The PTSD is still strong. It's a new year...

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we drop the cheapshots about the national champ game last year? The PTSD is still strong. It's a new year...
I'm in total agreement, bro. I mean, we're adults here... old enough to drink... which means we're all over 21. And there's just zero excuses for that kind of poor sportsmanship all these months later. Wouldn't think of it.

:lol:

Geaux Tigers! RTR!!