2010 College Football Season

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No you egotistical douche, it is because no one could take your blatant fellatio of sCameron Newton (in addition to your general lack of intelligence and common courtesy). I thought it was kind of thoughtful that no one told you, but I can't take your child like behavior, so allow me to pop your bubble, we just went to another forum. We moved this entire discussion to another thread so no one would have to listen to you. Before you say, "you just can't handle Auburn's **** like I can....blub blur blee", let me say, we just think you define "tool". Yep, we think you are so ignorant and childish, we just left you behind. Have fun alone and I look forward to next year when Auburn has a losing record.
:clap2: nothing to add to this perfectly stated.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Do you not think I haven't seen the big IronMags discussion for the past 2 months? Am I impressed? No. You say you run away to stop talking about "scam and Auburn" but you still cant keep Auburn and Cam out of your mouth. You losers. You morons dont know how to argue because when you try and you are continuously proven wrong by FACTS you go run away. Do you really think I care whaty forum you goto? Do you think I care if you make videos about me? You obviously care so much about me that you allowed someone you don't know on a Internet Forum to run you off and cause you to run away and create new accounts on a different forum so you could think that might solve all your problems. Well hoss, it didn't. I was in glendale watching Auburn win that NC game and guess what, NONE OF YOUR MORONIC POSTS about "Scam" and how fraudulent Auburn was caused that trophy not to fall into Auburns hands. None of it caused 100+ thousand Auburn fans from going to Glendale and watching the BEST team in college football take its crown. While you wore your "roll ducks roll" hoodies and thongs watching, Auburn spanked that ass and took him the National Championship. None of your predictions were right about Auburn losing 5 games. Then Auburn having Cam taken aweay. Then Auburn losing the iron bowl. NONE OF IT WAS RIGHT. War Eagle to you "BigNasty", hope your enjoying that quality discussion at IronMags without me proving you and your nut hugger boyfriends wrong.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you not think I haven't seen the big IronMags discussion for the past 2 months? Am I impressed? No. You say you run away to stop talking about "scam and Auburn" but you still cant keep Auburn and Cam out of your mouth. You losers. You morons dont know how to argue because when you try and you are continuously proven wrong by FACTS you go run away. Do you really think I care whaty forum you goto? Do you think I care if you make videos about me? You obviously care so much about me that you allowed someone you don't know on a Internet Forum to run you off and cause you to run away and create new accounts on a different forum so you could think that might solve all your problems. Well hoss, it didn't. I was in glendale watching Auburn win that NC game and guess what, NONE OF YOUR MORONIC POSTS about "Scam" and how fraudulent Auburn was caused that trophy not to fall into Auburns hands. None of it caused 100+ thousand Auburn fans from going to Glendale and watching the BEST team in college football take its crown. While you wore your "roll ducks roll" hoodies and thongs watching, Auburn spanked that ass and took him the National Championship. None of your predictions were right about Auburn losing 5 games. Then Auburn having Cam taken aweay. Then Auburn losing the iron bowl. NONE OF IT WAS RIGHT. War Eagle to you "BigNasty", hope your enjoying that quality discussion at IronMags without me proving you and your nut huggers wrong.
Translation: "It took me a few days to find you guys on another forum. Also, I realize that 71% of the nation realizes our title is fraudulent... and that we have to be the most disrespected BCS champions in history. I am now holding on to my 2010 "predictions," since not a single goddamn one of my predictions in 2009 were even close to being correct... so I just repeated them. I know that within the next 5 years, this fake title will be vacated... but it doesn't matter to the us -- the absolute douchiest fanbase in collegiate history. We'd rather do it the wrong way and win, even if everyone knows it's not legit."

While I'll admit it was nauseating to watch the new Thug U win a corrupted championship, the silver lining is that it's shown the entire nation what I've known for over three decades: Auburn and its fans are the saddest joke in college sports.

As for you, personally: You are a complete piece of shit and the biggest liar I've ever encountered on an internet forum, and I'd welcome a face-to-face discussion with you with open arms. You know where to find me if you'd ever like that to happen, but we both know how that would work out for you, you fat, simpleminded twat.

Go ahead and massage your fragile ego by telling yourself that you "ran us off." :lol: I decided to start that thread... because you are a TROLL here, and people stopped contributing because of your presence. I offered an option, and it was welcomed.

What does that tell you?

It humors the hell out of me that you liken yourself to a bully. Clearly, you've been beaten. Stepdad? Wait... stepmom? Must've really gotten the shit kicked out of you at some point in your life... because you are really overcompensating online.

As for AU, I'll be chuckling next year when they're back to 8-5 at best... and probably much worse. Alabama will continue to win at least 10 games a season, no matter what little sister does to keep up.

What AU did was pay the hot girl at school to sleep with them. It was awesome... but the herpes will come later.

And here's what the rest of the country thinks of your precious cheaters. Not that AU fans concern themselves with that sort of thing:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=pollindex&pollId=105378

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6027076&categoryid=2564308

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Cameron-Newton-Auburn-Tigers-recruiting-Trovon-Reed-Thibodaux-LSU-Tigers-Sean-Nelson-010811

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/messagetopic.asp?p=23956234

As for MY team... because God knows you'll always be infatuated with them --- Well, there seems to be a different level of respect. Go figure. :afro:

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/insider/news/story?id=6022092&action=login&appRedirect=http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/insider/news/story?id=6022092

http://www.nationalchamps.net/2011/earlybird/index.htm

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=6009707

Bottom line: Whether the 2011 thread is started here or on another forum... you're an unwelcome character. While it would be just like you to be that friendless douche who shows up just to crash the party... just don't.

You're a joke. One that's not funny anymore.

Oh, and instead of struggling to come up with some kind of alpha retort to this (because you're the only one who'll appreciate it)...

...just go celebrate your "title."

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Coming from the guy who completely dissed almost everyone who joined him in his cool little forum on IronMags on my Facebook. I still do have the messages too. I wont post those though. I will however post a cute one you sent me on facebook:

TT
Between You and Shaun F.
October 9, 2010 at 10:26am Report
Dude, I truly respect the fact that you're an Auburn fan. I would guess that you've remained one through thick and thin, win or lose... as have I with Bama. But I refuse to acknowledge TexasTitan's recent conversion as anything other than douchebaggery. He IM'd me a few weeks ago saying he actually had no funding to go to AU. Then Texas lost a game... and now he's "enrolling in spring '11." That's convenient. That guy is everything I hate in a human being. No class, no loyalty, and not enough balls to admit that his constant homo-bashing is a symptom of his Tom Cruise-esque inability to come out of the closet.

Sorry... just needed to vent. LOL

War Eagle! ROLL TIDE!

I see you still love your articles about people hoping and praying that something comes from the Cam situation. All it's missing is facts, or it'd be pretty solid in my opinion.

Auburn has a nasty schedule next year and will most likely won't get more than 9 wins. I agree with that. You haven't seen me say that Auburn has a dynasty, but we were the best team this year with alot of help from a home heavy SEC schedule and a suprising level of talent. Alabama is losing more than Auburn has lost though and with a much nicer schedule will not end up in better shape than Auburn this year. Julio was a HUGE part of your offense and without him, Ingram, and your senior QB you will struggle. Good luck on 10 wins though. Hopefully that works out better than your prediction of 7 wins for Auburn this past year :/

Congrats on winning the governor race on the AM football forum too. I know it's probably tough for you to meet real-life friends but you sure do take the cake on this forum. I guess I'll just have to be hated on here but have a beautiful girlfriend and an abundance of friends in real-life :/ sucks for me.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus... and you freaked when I clowned on you Dwight Schrute-style with an alter ego???

You are stranger than I thought. Who keeps FB conversations with someone he supposedly despises?

Now I'm just completely weirded out. Get off my dick. Seriously.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Jesus... and you freaked when I clowned on you Dwight Schrute-style with an alter ego???

You are stranger than I thought. Who keeps FB conversations with someone he supposedly despises?

Now I'm just completely weirded out. Get off of my dick. Seriously.
They save in your inbox chief. I haven't deleted one msg since I've been on facebook.

You really calling me strange when you took HOURS out of your life to create a video about me? Someone you supposedly "despise".

I really don't despise you. I found the video to be pretty amusing personally and so did Emily and other friends who I showed it to. I actually think you can be pretty intelligent and amusing when your not in complete "Auburn Bash" mode while still pretending to be an "Auburn Fan" when they are not playing against Bama.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
For anyone who wasn't "cool enough" to get the magical invite to the Ironmags Escapee thread here is the video that rubby made to commemorate his hero (me).

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8014289/

But I'm weird because I don't delete my msgs on facebook :/

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They save in your inbox chief. I haven't deleted one msg since I've been on facebook.
Whatever you say, chief.

You really calling me strange when you took HOURS out of your life to create a video about me? Someone you supposedly "despise".
It was more like 10 minutes. You just choose two characters and type in dialogue.

I really don't despise you. I found the video to be pretty amusing personally and so did Emily and other friends who I showed it to. I actually think you can be pretty intelligent and amusing when your not in complete "Auburn Bash" mode while still pretending to be an "Auburn Fan" when they are not playing against Bama.
Touché. I'll take that as a backhanded compliment. I don't despise you as Brian, the dude from B'ham, either. I despise this online persona you take out all your angst with. I despise that you see no clear lines in social communication. Maybe we'll be friends in the next life... or then again, maybe we'll be reincarnated as Muslim extremists from rival sects, and all this animosity will pale in comparison.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you say, chief.

It was more like 10 minutes. You just choose two characters and type in dialogue.

Touché. I'll take that as a backhanded compliment. I don't despise you as Brian, the dude from B'ham, either. I despise this online persona you take out all your angst with. I despise that you see no clear lines in social communication. Maybe we'll be friends in the next life... or then again, maybe we'll be reincarnated as Muslim extremists from rival sects, and all this animosity will pale in comparison.
It is a compliment to you. I've never had a problem with you either, I just think you take things I say wrong and too serious sometimes when in fact I am just joking around. I am sorry that I offend so many people, I just get mauled on 100 against 1 being the only Auburn fan on this forum and that doesn't work out well when you have drama like what occured this season. I just don't see a reason in refraining from my actual opinion and trying to butter things up to people on an online forum. I argued with people at my work almost the same way but they just find it amusing and get a kick out of it because I am so opinionated on everything. If it makes you feel better, I actually did root for Alabama in their bowl game and even got excited one time when they scored a touchdown. My SEC love finally took over my dislike of Bama.. lol.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay... I'm out. I can't get caught up in this any more than I already have. I need to go spend time with my ugly wife and try to make real-life friends. :ugh2:

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
This Forum is starting to remind me of the movie "High Noon". Nothing but tumbleweeds and the occasional gun fight.

Guess it's time to ride outta town.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Good point to ponder:

If Auburn really is guilty why are these coaches who are so hot right now continually staying around under Chizik? Malzahn has turned down HC jobs.. Grimes turned down the Texas OL job. If Auburn really was doing illegal things would these coaches be willing to risk there futures just to stay around another year? If you can seriously answer YES to that question I have some ocean property in Kansas to sell you.

in depth article on this:
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/01/scarbinsky_if_troubles_coming.html

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
All I know is this....Somewhere, probably in the heart of Notre Dame, Indiana, Brian Kelly is drinking coffee. Cause that's what closers do!

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Okay... I'm out. I can't get caught up in this any more than I already have. I need to go spend time with my ugly wife and try to make real-life friends. :ugh2:

:lmao:

And I have one thing to tell you guys.

First, Texas A&M and Oklahoma. Second Virginia Tech and North Carolina. What will happen soon will change college football forever.

LOL, just read your little facebook message. God you're a douche. You have no idea what was going on with me or my family. It was a financial decision, one that changed a few times. Typical Bama fan.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Sound familiar anyone (From the ESPN SEC Blog)?:

Auburn beefing up secondary
February, 2, 2011
By Chris Low

Losing a big chunk of its secondary from this past season, Auburn needed to replenish.

That process started earlier Wednesday morning when ESPNU 150 safety Erique Florence of Valley, Ala., signed with the Tigers, and most recently, with the signing of cornerback Jermaine Whitehead of Greenwood, Miss. Whitehead is one of the top prospects in the state of Mississippi and had originally committed to Mississippi State. He re-opened his commitment, and Ole Miss was working him extremely hard. But a visit to Auburn swayed him to the Plains.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
We dropped the #2 CB in the country to make room for that guy. It sounds familiar because Miss St. isn't 100th the school that Auburn is. If Auburn wants you and you are commited to a school in Starkville MS then chances are, you will goto Auburn.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did we not have a 2011 thread or have I been missing it?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh, this used to be such a great thread. I'm bummed.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, me too. Michigan has a better season & I had nowhere to talk to anyone about it! Lol. I work with nothing but LSU fans, & they get old.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, me too. Michigan has a better season & I had nowhere to talk to anyone about it! Lol. I work with nothing but LSU fans, & they get old.
lol

I'm a USC fan, it's sucked this season, but next year, we are bowl eligible again... wha what!
\

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've always kinda liked SC, even though they always used to beat us in the Rose Bowl. Now, living down here in Baton Rouge, I like them a lot more!! All these LSU fans are so bitter towards SC because of sharing the Ntl Championship back in '03.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I thought all of you left a long time ago. So I ventured back over and yall are still here....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought all of you left a long time ago. So I ventured back over and yall are still here....
Eh, it's been quiet as hell n here. Too bad really. I think most of the guys who were in here don't even come to AM any more

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know I'm looking forward to next season!! Michigan played like garbage in the Sugar Bowl, but I think they're gonna have a great season... With the exception of the Alabama game, of course.. Lol. They need to let Denard run more, but their offensive scheme wants him running less! I get nervous every time he drops back to pass!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would think rubbering would be up in here after last night.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, no kidding! Does he even exist on here anymore??

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He still posts some here and there I think. At least I thought I saw him not too long ago

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We need to try & bring this one back from the dead next season.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now everyone comes back? Now that the season is over ? Lol

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Whoever is a "carnival corn dog eatin Heaux Meaux LSUx fan, tell your cronies to stop hating on Keil. The kid is just that. A kid. If it was a bad decision, then he will learn. But I am glad he bailed on em.

Anyway, congrats Rub! I enjoyed every bit of that game.:cheers:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whoever is a "carnival corn dog eatin Heaux Meaux LSUx fan, tell your cronies to stop hating on Keil. The kid is just that. A kid. If it was a bad decision, then he will learn. But I am glad he bailed on em.

Anyway, congrats Rub! I enjoyed every bit of that game.:cheers:
Where's the hatin goin on? I live down here, & the fans were pissed, but they have so much talent there already, most of them are over it.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Some fans in BR might be over it. But it is my belief they will never be over it until they win one without him. No doubt they have the talent again for next year. No doubt. Ive been on their boards and it doesn't look as if they are over it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some fans in BR might be over it. But it is my belief they will never be over it until they win one without him. No doubt they have the talent again for next year. No doubt. Ive been on their boards and it doesn't look as if they are over it.
Lol, good... I live minutes from LSU & their fans are so ****y. I get LSU football shoved down my throat by co-workers, friends, & media all day every day... I need to move back to Michigan!!