2009 - Jp8 - Diesel Grape Coming Soon!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ordered a tub this AM from fefifo.com, mil JP8 has always had a special place in my heart ever since using it to burn poo in Baghdad.
Just saw ur order in the system.....I use to live in Wesley Chapel.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
damnit. funds are low but i have high hopes for this product....juuuuust may have to give it a whirl

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm buying 2 tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just got a bottle and ill let you know how i like it when it comes in. By the time that comes in i should have a very nice rotation of preWO drinks: new grape jp8 (awaiting arrival), anadraulic state (awaiting arrival) and no shotgun v3 (only used 3 servings)

im very excited for this, the formula looks great!

and happy new years chuck, glad to see your line expanding!

i still havent got around to trying the new version of DT2010, or level one ether, but i will in time and ill be sure to post my feedback.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got GetDiesel products including the new JP8 Grape in my NP sale order. I was blown away with my run of the Hardcore Double or Nothing stack. Now I'm setting myself up with a GetDiesel PCT.

armygrunt82

armygrunt82

Awards
Just saw ur order in the system.....I use to live in Wesley Chapel.
Thats cool, we looked at some houses out there but it was too far of a drive for me and the wife, found a sweet house in Temple Terrace, its too bad I go to UT, and not USF I could save a lot of money on gas.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Yo chuck, if I added purple wraath to the jp8 to mask the taste would it take anything away from the products affects?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo chuck, if I added purple wraath to the jp8 to mask the taste would it take anything away from the products affects?
seems like it would only complement the affects, but ill let chuck answer in case he knows something i dont about potential synergies or lack thereof

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
seems like it would only complement the affects, but ill let chuck answer in case he knows something i dont about potential synergies or lack thereof
thats what I was thinking

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purple Wrath, the Grape or Lemonade flavour? If you have the grape, the taste should be much improved (I'll soon find out). If it's the lemonade, just down the hatch solider and enjoy your PW during your workout IMO.

I don't see any real issue with adding it, but in my opinion it's sort of a waste. Save those EAA's for intra-WO. The lemonade JP8 taste grows on you, it goes down fast if you just take it straight powder :)

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Purple Wrath, the Grape or Lemonade flavour? If you have the grape, the taste should be much improved (I'll soon find out). If it's the lemonade, just down the hatch solider and enjoy your PW during your workout IMO.

I don't see any real issue with adding it, but in my opinion it's sort of a waste. Save those EAA's for intra-WO. The lemonade JP8 taste grows on you, it goes down fast if you just take it straight powder :)
I bought grape so it would mask it better :thumbsup
i screwd my last tub of aminos by dumping a whole thing of cee into it... I didnt think it would make it taste so bad, but boy was I wrong lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hmm now it is back in stock... Not quite sure what happened there lol. Must have got another shipment in although I didn't think we were getting another one this fast.
No.......you might have been looking at the Grape or something.

BTW when any of you get your grape JP8 let me know how u like it, Steveoph, I guess you can let us know in March when you get yours.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BTW when any of you get your grape JP8 let me know how u like it, Steveoph, I guess you can let us know in March when you get yours.[/QUOTE

You can count on it :thumbsup:

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established

BTW when any of you get your grape JP8 let me know how u like it, Steveoph, I guess you can let us know in March when you get yours.
yea I will, mine ships tommarow along with two bottles ot DTH

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lol, it feels like March. It will be in TO this weekend, and to me by next weekend. I've been off stims for a while, so it should rock me pretty hard, and I haven't used Geranium before. I might use some Lemonade this week to help get a better comparison.

I'll toss up some Lemonade & Grape workouts in my DT2010/Sunami log, still got a week left of those 2.