$2,000 BlackStone Lab's Transformation Contest

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool! I just picked up my bottle of SDMZ2.0 from post office... I'm ready to get this started!

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
So 2 days left until we get this thing started!! Where do we need to post before pics, on BSL forum or here? Also do we need to to log progress anywhere? Were the pyramids really built by aliens??
Great questions. Except the alien one

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
So 2 days left until we get this thing started!! Where do we need to post before pics, on BSL forum or here? Also do we need to to log progress anywhere? Were the pyramids really built by aliens??
~ At BSL Forums, start your own thread under the Tranformation Contest section.
~ Log is on you, most will do.
~ They were built by rednecks.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
~ At BSL Forums, start your own thread under the Tranformation Contest section.
~ Log is on you, most will do.
~ They were built by rednecks.
The BSL Forum on the BSL website.
Or on AM under the BSL company forum?

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
BSL Forum. I'm not showing **** except before and after but I can put up my workouts

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Transformation Contest Rules Video!

[video=youtube;OoCkghFV3wY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OoCkghFV3wY[/video]

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BSL guys are monsters. I bet that they take more than bottle suggests.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Sh!t cool promo but have photo shoot next week im already pretty lean. Dont know how.much of a transformation i can make in 45 days from my current body comp. Now if you started this right after xmas till now.... can i use those pics lol

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Sh!t cool promo but have photo shoot next week im already pretty lean. Dont know how.much of a transformation i can make in 45 days from my current body comp. Now if you started this right after xmas till now.... can i use those pics lol
No veterans...lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BS Coach. Get your tail in there. I am even jumping in on this.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
No veterans...lol
I dont think it would be fair as a conpetitor, too much experience prepping for shows and photoshoots. Was joking man. Do love BSL though have a1maxx and epi smash ready to rock. Will follow transformations tho and will certainly be available to help out anyway i can to the contestants.

Thanks for ego boost btw

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I caught this kinda late and will be ordering a BlackLabs product today,I assume that buying Black Labs product off of primenutrition or nutraplanet would be acceptable?

I can scan the order/receipt page and submit it via email to whomever is running this contest at Black Labs.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
I caught this kinda late and will be ordering a BlackLabs product today,I assume that buying Black Labs product off of primenutrition or nutraplanet would be acceptable?

I can scan the order/receipt page and submit it via email to whomever is running this contest at Black Labs.
Just post your order number when you make your log on BSL

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes it will be but you can also go to one of the sites direct and use Onlychevy620 @ www.primenutrition.com for 20% off or onlychevy610 for 10% off @ BSL www.blackstonelabs.co/

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
How many cals you on/day right now Matt, more or less? &, perhaps more relevant, how many carbs?
300p/400c/75f

Just dropped from 500c like 2 weeks ago

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You cutting at 3500 cal/day & that many carbs, or are you more or less maintaining at this point for the shoot? That seems crazy!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You cutting at 3500 cal/day & that many carbs, or are you more or less maintaining at this point for the shoot? That seems crazy!
Not crazy at all... I'm a lot smaller than Matt and I'm gaining very slowly at 300g protein, 700g carbs and 150g fat (that's on training days, take 1000cal away for rest days.. mostly from carbs). Everybody is different.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Cutting hard have a photo shoot for a book cover this week.

Not crazy at all i did 5 shows last year and countless photoshoots never going below3000 calories or 300 carbs.

If your afraid of food and calories youll never get where you want to be. Low calories and low carbs in particular is often the worst way to long term goals.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Not crazy at all... I'm a lot smaller than Matt and I'm gaining very slowly at 300g protein, 700g carbs and 150g fat (that's on training days, take 1000cal away for rest days.. mostly from carbs). Everybody is different.
Excatly....

No one gets jacked and shredded on chicken and broccli. Food is your friend carbs are your friends. The higher amoubt of calories you can consume the better. Metabolism... anabolism and catabolism are both metabolic functions if your starving yourself the harder it will be to do eitger of these things especially in the long run

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excatly....

No one gets jacked and shredded on chicken and broccli. Food is your friend carbs are your friends. The higher amoubt of calories you can consume the better. Metabolism... anabolism and catabolism are both metabolic functions if your starving yourself the harder it will be to do eitger of these things especially in the long run
Wise words... My training partner (competitive natural bodybuilder) introduced me to high carb diet. Training sessions have been better than ever - muscles are full, pumps are good and I gain lbm and strength. Previously my diet was high protein, low to mid carbs and mid to high fat - won't do that again. When I'll cut next time, I'll eat as much carbs as I can while dropping weight.

If you can start cutting at 4000cal/day, your cutting period will be easier than if you need to start with as low as 2000cal/day... You'll be able to drop calories if weight don't seem to drop and you'll continue to make progress in your training sessions because you're still having sufficient amount of carbs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I feel like I have to cut carbs to drop any bf at all.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YYeah, everyone is different... Those who need to cut carbs while cutting usually put on weight easily when bulking.

It may be worth trying to bulk with high carbs so that your body gets used to high calories - body will respond to that by starting to consume more calories. Then you'll be able to cut with higher calories.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Interesting. I feel like I have to cut carbs to drop any bf at all.
Its an indicidual thing. But if youve been low calories or low carbs for a long time it will be difficult to fix. Most of my clients come to me with excatly this problem. I have clients 150 pound females prepping for shows on 2000 calories. Its all about structure and metabolic function. The better you can get your metabolism going the better off youll be,

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
YYeah, everyone is different... Those who need to cut carbs while cutting usually put on weight easily when bulking.

It may be worth trying to bulk with high carbs so that your body gets used to high calories - body will respond to that by starting to consume more calories. Then you'll be able to cut with higher calories.
Yes if your "bulking" on say 3000 calories then when cutting theres really no room to remove any. Unless your 150 pounds. It will be a very uncomfortable process if you need to drop below 2000calories to cut.

Theres often better ways to cut then just dropping calories.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No no you dont. I would never recomend clen to anyone. Nor would i take it.
blah clen is to hardcore for me, i like my heart. albuterol isnt so bad, but i had better luck with the EC stack and others.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Clen only works as a diuretic. After a week it's done

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It sounds downright terrible. t3 perhaps, but I'll never try clen. I was being figurative ;)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
blah clen is to hardcore for me, i like my heart. albuterol isnt so bad, but i had better luck with the EC stack and others.
Yes i dont really even take preworkouts that often anymore. If i do its 1 scoop tops some 1/2 scoop.

Your heart is a pretty important muscle be good to it.

EC stack ive done even ECY but i havent taken any fat burners of any kind since august