1st test cycle need pct help bad

bbutler3442

Awards
This will be my first test cycle, I will be running 300mg test e and 300mg test c, for my first 4 weeks ill be taking half ml each week then the following week ill bump it up to 1 ml each weeks 5 through 12. My main concern with test is my pct, I've ran a tren acetate cycle by itself and wasn't to concerned about my pct n just took a test boost n had bad side n lost alot of gains. After all my research I'm still stuck up on all the differences of the types of pct, I plan to take my first pin this sun, so if anyone can throw me some input or to help tweek the plan it would be much appreciated!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all, never start a cycle before securing your entire PCT. Second of all, never run a tren only cycle.

Now on to the pct. I would run:

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Exactly what he said. Look in to Intimidate SRT for your DAA needs.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
For a DAA I would definitely look into Intimidate SRT

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
First of all, never start a cycle before securing your entire PCT. Second of all, never run a tren only cycle.

Now on to the pct. I would run:

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3
what this fella said basically!

bbutler3442

Awards
There has also been alot of info on here about reversitol v2 and clomid? I know clomid is research pharm n heard it is hard on the body, would those be needed? And for the reversitol it shows it's a serm which I should be getting out of my nolva correct?