Unanswered 1st run with Anavar, with a testosterone base cycle log

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Benching today. Kinda disappointed I haven’t progressed as much as I wanted to with th Var on the bench press. My squat, dead’s, and OHP have all gone up considerably tho! I mean it’s definitely helped me feel more confident getting 315 up, but I was hoping to be repping it.
It’s showing me that my training and mindset are going to do ten times more than any anabolic. I trained natty for a good 8 years and accomplished a lot through just hard ass training and consistency. The drugs help a ton, but it’s a small piece to the anabolic puzzle,
Training naturally teaches me so much more about how to get my body to grow.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
im so glad i waited till i was 30 to jump in. trained for a decade.built a real nice base with the meat and potatooes barbell excercises. that frist test cycle was all i thought steroids were but better. anabolics anonymous.
i got like a week left, here will be squatting hard and heavy today! just another wednesday baby!!

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Posted some bs not realizing I hadnt read about 3/4 of the log! My fault.

However, killer job and keep up gold work and stay healthy!

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
im so glad i waited till i was 30 to jump in. trained for a decade.built a real nice base with the meat and potatooes barbell excercises. that frist test cycle was all i thought steroids were but better. anabolics anonymous.
i got like a week left, here will be squatting hard and heavy today! just another wednesday baby!!
Totally agree. Training natural teaches you diet and training in such a way that your body responds. Just having it grow from exogenous hormones makes it too easy,

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tbol i think is a better option for pure strength and shred but either way totally uo to you and youll love either.

Also, i will highly recommed starting w 35-40mg and going up from there as you can always take more but once you get used to 80mg etc then that will basically be your "base line" from here on out. When i started 20mg of var twice a day did fine. Now its more like 50 off days and 100 (50 am 50 pwo) on training days. Unless stacking of course.
Also, taking 3g/3,000mg of ALCAR/ acetyl l carnitine while running orals will make thek stronger. So will swallowing 3-5 black pepper corns before swallowing var- helps w absorption. Bioperine is jjst black pepper extract.
Hope this helps and best of luck!

P.s. absolutely love tbol, more so than anavar for strength and shred and add in a little dbol (20mg) when you want killer pumps and some extra size and ypu have "super var!" Lol. But everyone is different so maybe thats just me but i do know my old neighbor loved the combo as well.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And if you're going to use creatine make sure to use beta alanine with it. Makes it actually worth using. Theres some literature out there that proves what i am saying. Creatine kinda sucks on its own. Needs beta alanine and glutamine (and beet root& arginine) to get the most out of it imo.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
lol! im jut getting back, had some personal issues and had to get off gear for around a month. had to get some help because im in recovery and relapsed for a few weeks on benzos. stupid!. been a little over 3 weeks back on TRT, feeling much better, and the strength is coming back. it sucks because before i went away i had enough for a 6 week Tbol cycle at 60mg a day, and i lost the ****. so the plan is to order some Tbol. Im also gonna grab some epistane and Anadrol for the future. good to be back in the gym and having testosterone! it wasnt that bad for the month, i did calisthenics every day, but i missed the iron.

Tbol or Epi for strength gains?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol! im jut getting back, had some personal issues and had to get off gear for around a month. had to get some help because im in recovery and relapsed for a few weeks on benzos. stupid!. been a little over 3 weeks back on TRT, feeling much better, and the strength is coming back. it sucks because before i went away i had enough for a 6 week Tbol cycle at 60mg a day, and i lost the ****. so the plan is to order some Tbol. Im also gonna grab some epistane and Anadrol for the future. good to be back in the gym and having testosterone! it wasnt that bad for the month, i did calisthenics every day, but i missed the iron.

Tbol or Epi for strength gains?
Meh Epi but only 45+ and barely too.
Bro, get back up, dust off, you still had any time that you earned sober and that was just a quick reminder where that road leads. Nowhere. Some of us (me) had to go down that road 25 times to finally realize it never ends up where I want it to, even when I just want to “just dabble for one evening, that’s not too bad, I’ll be fine” nope.
We’ve both been reminded that road blows and all it does is derail all our progress and hard work. Goes without saying, I’m here any time you need anything. It helps me too.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Meh Epi but only 45+ and barely too.
Bro, get back up, dust off, you still had any time that you earned sober and that was just a quick reminder where that road leads. Nowhere. Some of us (me) had to go down that road 25 times to finally realize it never ends up where I want it to, even when I just want to “just dabble for one evening, that’s not too bad, I’ll be fine” nope.
We’ve both been reminded that road blows and all it does is derail all our progress and hard work. Goes without saying, I’m here any time you need anything. It helps me too.
word ill stick with Tbol.

yeah man, i had a year and a half clean. i dunno what the hell i was thinking. one day i just had it in my head a few benzos would make work better..luckily, i KNEW it was an issue quickly, it wasnt fun, it was miserable and i got help. 3 weeks of using. it was a big wake up call that i had a damn good life..half the people in treatment had come off the streets, unhealthy as **** and broken. i never ever wanna go back to that again. moved into a sober house for the time being just to keep myself accountable. its not so bad, theres a badass old school gym 5 minutes away and people "in recovery" get a deal on memberships.

thanks for the kind words brother, i really do appreciate it. unfortunately i lost some strength gains from the month off but each time in the gym i get more back, and it gives me a **** ton of motivation to kill it!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How you holding up bro?

Hope all is well. I just read through your log. I really admire your approach to lifting, and cardio.

This is what I try to do as well....not only look fit, but BE fit..