Unanswered 1st run with Anavar, with a testosterone base cycle log

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Benching today. Kinda disappointed I haven’t progressed as much as I wanted to with th Var on the bench press. My squat, dead’s, and OHP have all gone up considerably tho! I mean it’s definitely helped me feel more confident getting 315 up, but I was hoping to be repping it.
It’s showing me that my training and mindset are going to do ten times more than any anabolic. I trained natty for a good 8 years and accomplished a lot through just hard ass training and consistency. The drugs help a ton, but it’s a small piece to the anabolic puzzle,
Training naturally teaches me so much more about how to get my body to grow.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
im so glad i waited till i was 30 to jump in. trained for a decade.built a real nice base with the meat and potatooes barbell excercises. that frist test cycle was all i thought steroids were but better. anabolics anonymous.
i got like a week left, here will be squatting hard and heavy today! just another wednesday baby!!

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Posted some bs not realizing I hadnt read about 3/4 of the log! My fault.

However, killer job and keep up gold work and stay healthy!

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im so glad i waited till i was 30 to jump in. trained for a decade.built a real nice base with the meat and potatooes barbell excercises. that frist test cycle was all i thought steroids were but better. anabolics anonymous.
i got like a week left, here will be squatting hard and heavy today! just another wednesday baby!!
Totally agree. Training natural teaches you diet and training in such a way that your body responds. Just having it grow from exogenous hormones makes it too easy,