1AD,4AD cycle being run

dragevo

Banned
Awards
Hello all,
Im fairly new here to anabolic minds and Im currently running the cycle above. Some info on myself...29yo back at lifting after a 7year hiatus. been going at it seriously now for 8 months and Im as strong as I was back in the day after lifting 4 3 yrs. Stats arms cold 16.5"/chest43"/calves15"/waist 35.5"/current est benck 250lbs/squat 315X3/military 3-5reps at 155, and weigh in at 176.5 after a quick cut from 182. At the start of my lifting I had been doing cardio/p90X and weighed 163 at 5'10".

I wanted to run this cycle cause I used the old 1,4AD from back in the day and did good with it. Ive read mixed reviews on the 1ad,4ad utt but Im giving it a try. I started with 80mg 1ad and 40mg 4ad in divided doses for the 1st 3 days and now Im running 120mg 1ad utt and 100mg 4ad the past couple days. Today is day 6.

Yesterday my curls just about doubled reps at 50lbs DB and today my military press shot up from 135X8X2 sets,155X3 to 135X10X2 sets,155X5. My weight is up 2lbs also and Im eating clean and not too much carbs. daily intake is 6 meals at 210-240g protein,180-210g carbs,80g fats.

My questions are Ive had some very minor testicular pain that comes and goes. Nothing major at all. I had them checked in Nov during physical and everything was fine. Normal? 2nd question, after my past 2 workouts My mid to lower back has felt worked? Im holding good form, should this be expected? Back pumps?

Thanks

tattoopierced1

I'd for sure keep an eye on testes pain.. although I've not heard of anyone having this problem, you want to keep an eye on it..if it continues, I'd stop taking the product and see if it goes away.

for the 2nd question, I've not personally had lower back pumps from either product, but thats not to say it isnt possible. If anything, try upping the amount of water you drink and see if this subsides.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd for sure keep an eye on testes pain.. although I've not heard of anyone having this problem, you want to keep an eye on it..if it continues, I'd stop taking the product and see if it goes away.

for the 2nd question, I've not personally had lower back pumps from either product, but thats not to say it isnt possible. If anything, try upping the amount of water you drink and see if this subsides.
I never experienced back pumps but I did feel some soreness in my back from the hard workouts. I really increased the w/o intensity and felt it all over, even if it was a chest/bicep day.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree with Tattoo, if the testicular pain persists or worsen, you may want to consider giving your doc another visit.

As for the back pumps you can always try adding some taurine. Try 3g pre workout and if they are really that bad add another 3g post workout. This is may help, if it's back pumps you are experiencing. Otherwise you may need to consider that you've possible just strained your back in some way.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
drag,

i've run two Mdrol cycles in the past, had the same mild teste pain that came and went. realized that wearing a jock strap is crucial to keeping the pain away. idk if you do or not but try that. from personal experience...i'd go see a urologist asap. I had a varicocele which required surgery to repair recently. quick google search and you'll realize its no joke. Leading cause of male infertility and morphed swimmers...causes on/off teste pain and is a real pain in the **** (no pun intended). its basically a blood clot in the viens of ur nuts, usually the left one more so than the right. just FYI...from a lifter whose been thru it, looking out for a fellow AM member.

it may not necessarily be the supp and could be solely genetics so i agree with the above members, but i'd run the cycle thru and then if pain persists afterward...see the doc and ask about a varicocele or hernia as well. both could be the cause. good luck man. keep us updated on the cycle...cause i'm interested in running this stack as well...how strength/size gains? thanks man