19 year old baseball player

yanks1991

Awards
I want to get lean. i am currently 200lbs just about 6 foot. i play everywhere on the field besides pitcher. My bodyfat isnt bad but not very good. I am interested in a good cycle. Please help. thank you

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to get lean. i am currently 200lbs just about 6 foot. i play everywhere on the field besides pitcher. My bodyfat isnt bad but not very good. I am interested in a good cycle. Please help. thank you
MikeGfilms got the "flaming" part right - and rightly so. Do NOT be so hasty to jump into something you know nothing about, and certainly not for another few years when you have built up a solid training base, have researched THOROUGHLY on the subject, and know all the ins and outs of cycling and PCT, risks, etc..

At 19 years old, you do NOT need hormonals to achieve ANY body goal. Actually, you do not need anything but the BASIC STAPLES - creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs - as far as supplements go. The most important factors for you to concentrate on are your NUTRITION and your TRAINING - with more emphasis on NUTRITION, since it is what is going to determine you success - or lack - of it with either fat loss or muscle gain.

You want "to get lean." You can do this effectively and successfully through the CORRECT NUTRITION AND TRAINING METHODS. I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for COMPREHENSIVE advice and information on nutrition (and supplementation) and training for effective and successful fat loss, and APPLY the principles to yourself!

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

mball52

Awards
  • Established
i would recommend the best cycle you can do at your age, and its even a stack! food, creatine, protein. dude, read the rules, if you are below 21, don't bother.

manbeast31

Awards
SIR step away from the hormones now with your right slide them to the back.
but seriously at 19 its really a bad ideal to start anything hormonal like that. so for your safety stop now eat lift heavy and use some staples as mentioned above and youll grow promise!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
NO ROIDS FOR YOU, THE ROID NAZI HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry kid you are toooooooooo young and going "natural" riht now is your best bet. Diet, Water, Exercise, and rest. Stay away from anything and everything steroidal.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you want to get lean that's good, create a strict diet for yourself and do more cardio.

Aussiess

Awards
The big baseball players used roids once they were at a peak to get that extra boost.

You doing it before your a pro at your age would mean you wont be at the top of the sport if you need a quick fix now.

Stick to the basics good diet & training with some suitable supplements for cutting.

Your body is still developing don't ruin your natural levels, You could do long term damage.