Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this is all in my head since its only day 2...but deff felt a lot more "in the mood" today

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Had a pretty good chest workout

Incline BB bench
95 x 5
135 x 5
185 x 5
195 x 5
205 x 5
215 x5, x5, x5 (to be honest all of these sets felt pretty easy...should have increased the weight but wanted to ensure I hit 5 reps each set this week) My PR is 225 x 5 on my last h drol cycle I am sure I will break this PR next week :thumbsup:

DB flat bench
75s x 10, x 10, x 9, x 9

Incline DB flies
40s x 10, x 10, x 10

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Had a pretty good chest workout

Incline BB bench
95 x 5
135 x 5
185 x 5
195 x 5
205 x 5
215 x5, x5, x5 (to be honest all of these sets felt pretty easy...should have increased the weight but wanted to ensure I hit 5 reps each set this week) My PR is 225 x 5 on my last h drol cycle I am sure I will break this PR next week :thumbsup:

DB flat bench
75s x 10, x 10, x 9, x 9

Incline DB flies
40s x 10, x 10, x 10
Strong stuff man!!

I'm on the last leg of my cycle. AndroHard @9 caps a day for about 5 more days. Should be mean! Hoping now to just tie my prs at every workout.

Keep chasing them prs man!! When I cycle next it's going to be INSANE!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Strong stuff man!!

I'm on the last leg of my cycle. AndroHard @9 caps a day for about 5 more days. Should be mean! Hoping now to just tie my prs at every workout.

Keep chasing them prs man!! When I cycle next it's going to be INSANE!
Thanks man! Ive always loved incline bench more than any other chest exercise. I just feel like I get into a great groove with the reps. I never felt that way with flat bench it has always felt weird for me... and you are gona keep going up in PCT with your hard ass work and that killer pct!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So wait you just taking AH right?

The gains in strength should be amazing. Sorry if you posted it before but how is your diet?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So wait you just taking AH right?

The gains in strength should be amazing. Sorry if you posted it before but how is your diet?
Yep just AH for now.. prob will add in Hdrol for weeks 7 - 12.. as far as diet I follow basic guidelines but I do not have my exact diet every day written out as I have a variety of different foods every day. I try for as high protein as I can get and my goals for this cycle were around 350 grams protein, 200 - 300 grams carbs and whatever fat I get in my diet from healthy fat sources and naturally occuring fats. I am eating below maintenance for now so I am losing weight slowly but willl bring up my cals more in a week or two to get more of a recomp effect and when Hdrol roles around ramp up the calories more to make this cycle lean yet still gain weight :thumbsup:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep just AH for now.. prob will add in Hdrol for weeks 7 - 12.. as far as diet I follow basic guidelines but I do not have my exact diet every day written out as I have a variety of different foods every day. I try for as high protein as I can get and my goals for this cycle were around 350 grams protein, 200 - 300 grams carbs and whatever fat I get in my diet from healthy fat sources and naturally occuring fats. I am eating below maintenance for now so I am losing weight slowly but willl bring up my cals more in a week or two to get more of a recomp effect and when Hdrol roles around ramp up the calories more to make this cycle lean yet still gain weight :thumbsup:
Good lord.
350g protein and 300g carbs. That's what I like to see. But that makes you lose?! Goddamn!! Lol.
I gain on that currently. But I may stop and have to ramp up. I'm bulking now. ;). Wife said I'm not fat. Until she says that, I take it as my permission to bulk. I need to find me a good natty anabolic to hold me over till I can run another cycle... Lol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Good lord.
350g protein and 300g carbs. That's what I like to see. But that makes you lose?! Goddamn!! Lol.
I gain on that currently. But I may stop and have to ramp up. I'm bulking now. ;). Wife said I'm not fat. Until she says that, I take it as my permission to bulk. I need to find me a good natty anabolic to hold me over till I can run another cycle... Lol.
LOL I always ask my gf...did I get too small? "nope" .. ok I can keep losing weight... lmao. The only natty anabolic that Ive used was anabeta but I think you werent a fan when you tried it?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
hell if you find a dose of ostarine that you find is not suppressive for you (perhaps get blood work on it).. you could prob maintain with a low dose of that?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Going back to hdrol again?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Going back to hdrol again?
Well I bought 4 bottles at once when I bought my first cycle (got two left) so I figured due to its high anabolic low androgenic nature it would match up very well with androhard.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I bought 4 bottles at once when I bought my first cycle (got two left) so I figured due to its high anabolic low androgenic nature it would match up very well with androhard.
I would stack them... Haha.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell if you find a dose of ostarine that you find is not suppressive for you (perhaps get blood work on it).. you could prob maintain with a low dose of that?
Yea anabeta didn't much for me. But I did it low carb.

Ostarine... If that works for me I'm running it till I start my next cycle. Thinking of running hdrol for a cut. If I bulk though I'm using sdrol again lol. Or ultra.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
plus the Hdrol will absorb better due to the grapefruit... WINNING

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
plus the Hdrol will absorb better due to the grapefruit... WINNING
Right!!!
P-mag wasn't sh1t.
I'm stay away from methyls... Took my appetite away...
Guess I'll just stick with this here AndroMass.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Right!!!
P-mag wasn't sh1t.
prob took your appetite away because it was low on the androgenic scale

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
prob took your appetite away because it was low on the androgenic scale
Same happened to u?

I take everything that is higher is more toxic?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Same happened to u?

I take everything that is higher is more toxic?
lost my appetite for a week or two in the middle of my six weeks... Idk about toxicity with other compounds dont think there is really a rule like that. AH should give me all the androgenic-ness I need

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lost my appetite for a week or two in the middle of my six weeks... Idk about toxicity with other compounds dont think there is really a rule like that. AH should give me all the androgenic-ness I need
I make my own rules... :)

I'm don't with methyls for a bit.
Maybe some epistane in the future.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man. The only thing that killed my appetite is 1,3. Or when I tried to take out caffeine.

Mdrol (hella toxic) made so hungry it was hard to get full. I ate two whole cabbages two onions in a gallon of soup for dinner. And was still hungry..

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right!!!
P-mag wasn't sh1t.
How is the andromass treating you aaron? Do you have V2 or V3?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How is the andromass treating you aaron? Do you have V2 or V3?
Thx for asking. 2 weeks going on 3 in and so far so good. I'm going 8 weeks.
I have noticed some size and fullness. Nothing too huge to report just yet.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Some updates on DAY 5....

Libido and erection quality are UP. Feeling more dense also deff noticeable.. maybe not to other people at this point but I can feel that I am more dense than I was last week.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Libido and erection quality are UP. Feeling more dense also deff noticeable.. maybe not to other people at this point but I can feel that I am more dense than I was last week.
Nice!
Use that to push more in the gym lol. Works well IMO. ;)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man. The only thing that killed my appetite is 1,3. Or when I tried to take out caffeine.

Mdrol (hella toxic) made so hungry it was hard to get full. I ate two whole cabbages two onions in a gallon of soup for dinner. And was still hungry..
1,3 should very much suppress appetite, this is actually fairly common with strong stimulants. I hate 1,3. It is an absolute bitch to my manhood for about 2 hours. Started using jack3d again because I needed the pick me up, but it brings back the "**** 1,3" attitude again.

Nice to see things are starting to kick in

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1,3 should very much suppress appetite, this is actually fairly common with strong stimulants. I hate 1,3. It is an absolute bitch to my manhood for about 2 hours. Started using jack3d again because I needed the pick me up, but it brings back the "**** 1,3" attitude again.

Nice to see things are starting to kick in
Right the 1,3 killed my app...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the that feeling of not being hungry though... lol. Allows me to eat my meal and not feel hunger after... Even when I lean bulk/maintain my body always needs more food....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the that feeling of not being hungry though... lol. Allows me to eat my meal and not feel hunger after... Even when I lean bulk/maintain my body always needs more food....
Oh, depending on the season I like the hunger suppression as well. I was referring to the fact that it is a vaso-constrictor, which can be a bit of a pain in the ass for sex. For straight appetite suppression though, ECA is still king for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, depending on the season I like the hunger suppression as well. I was referring to the fact that it is a vaso-constrictor, which can be a bit of a pain in the ass for sex. For straight appetite suppression though, ECA is still king for me.
Hmm.... ECA... I have never run that stack knowingly.. (Took a lot of pre ephedra ban fat burners which I'm sure were loaded with it). Perhaps now if I ran it I might change my mind.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Soooo many things kill my appetite...supplements...life stressers... it sucks...i have always said my appetite is the number one factor for my weight progression

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Soooo many things kill my appetite...supplements...life stressers... it sucks...i have always said my appetite is the number one factor for my weight progression
I eat a lot sometimes I don't seem like I can control it haha

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man... that must suck... eating never seems to be a problem for me... stress = eat, food looks good= eat... hhaha

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm.... ECA... I have never run that stack knowingly.. (Took a lot of pre ephedra ban fat burners which I'm sure were loaded with it). Perhaps now if I ran it I might change my mind.

Give it a shot. I have tried many different stims, even up to clenbuterol. Nothing seems to have the benefit/risk ratio of ECA for me.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So today is Day 12..

I would have to say overall I feel more dense and seem to have a larger appearance to my traps and shoulder region. I feel more confident in daily activities and my workouts have been pretty good... stress at school has been building up so my workouts havent been amazing due to that...like I said before stress really kills my appetite.. any advice to get my appetite going and get some more calories in would be greatly appreciated..my limiting factor in progress for sure is my nutrition..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today is Day 12..

I would have to say overall I feel more dense and seem to have a larger appearance to my traps and shoulder region. I feel more confident in daily activities and my workouts have been pretty good... stress at school has been building up so my workouts havent been amazing due to that...like I said before stress really kills my appetite.. any advice to get my appetite going and get some more calories in would be greatly appreciated..my limiting factor in progress for sure is my nutrition..
Dont eat healthy food only... but dont eat crap.
Sub in some white potatoes or red ones. eat some white rice after workouts.
If you really wanna avoid the high gi carbs do the oil trick. Olive oil, or coconut oil works well. Coconut milk+stevia +cocoa powder is like 900cals if you down the whole can. Almost no carbs, all natty. Cocoa powder is pretty damn good. Mostly just fat and fiber too. Just taste really bitter (thus the stevia). When I was full keto paleo about 6 months ago Id make that for a snack. Though I would break it up into like 3 different times. Oh, and be careful... sometimes when ppl have that much coconut oil it makes them go lol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Dont eat healthy food only... but dont eat crap.
Sub in some white potatoes or red ones. eat some white rice after workouts.
If you really wanna avoid the high gi carbs do the oil trick. Olive oil, or coconut oil works well. Coconut milk+stevia +cocoa powder is like 900cals if you down the whole can. Almost no carbs, all natty. Cocoa powder is pretty damn good. Mostly just fat and fiber too. Just taste really bitter (thus the stevia). When I was full keto paleo about 6 months ago Id make that for a snack. Though I would break it up into like 3 different times. Oh, and be careful... sometimes when ppl have that much coconut oil it makes them go lol.
I think I have to give this oil strategy a try.. I have always been low on the fat intake maybe that is the key for me to increase my oil consumption throughout the day.. I shall look into this good advice ;)

bigdavid, would you consider peptides? Guys love them for increasing appetite.
Interesting you suggest this I was doing some reading on ghrp6 the other day.. is that the one you would suggest for appetite stimulation? I am a complete newbie when it comes to peptides Ive only really been reading about them a little for the past few weeks.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another thing you could do is blend a lot of food (eggs, etc) into shakes. Sometimes I find it easier to drink a meal then eat one.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Another thing you could do is blend a lot of food (eggs, etc) into shakes. Sometimes I find it easier to drink a meal then eat one.
yeah I have been drinking less shakes recently I am going to start doing more of them (milk, whey, oats..good stuff) :thumbsup:

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I am prob going to cut this cycle short at 8 weeks instead of 12. I am going to start h-drol tomorrow for about 5.5 weeks until the 8 weeks of androhard are done. I want to save 4 weeks of hard for a future cycle (perhaps when I do a superdrol clone I hear androhard would be good for the lethargy sides of SD).

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am prob going to cut this cycle short at 8 weeks instead of 12. I am going to start h-drol tomorrow for about 5.5 weeks until the 8 weeks of androhard are done. I want to save 4 weeks of hard for a future cycle (perhaps when I do a superdrol clone I hear androhard would be good for the lethargy sides of SD).
Ah. Sounds good. Start up that hdrol 75mg should give you a nice 4th-6th week ;)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sounds good. BBG swears by Hard/SD.