11kt, Epi Andro / R Andro, Dermacrine Stack

F

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That it is. I had been on Anabolic Effect and Follidrone 2.0 for about 2 months prior and have continued to run that through as well. But as far as “hormonal” the above is what I’m on.
Are you taking any cycle support supps?

How many pumps of everything are you taking and how much oral Epi-Andro?

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you taking any cycle support supps?

How many pumps of everything are you taking and how much oral Epi-Andro?
Cel cycle assist. Blood pressure has been perfect despite using preworkouts, fat burners, ec/yohimbine.

5 pumps of ultra 11 and ultra hard pretty much since the beginning. 3 pumps dermacrine until the last couple weeks where I upped it to 5.

I added 1 cap of stanoplex preworkout week 3. Then week 5 and other cap in the morning. Then week 7 another cap at night. This last week I’ve been experimenting with an additional cap preworkout. So 1200 oral plus the 5 pumps of ultra hard to finish this run. No side effects noted.

F

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cel cycle assist. Blood pressure has been perfect despite using preworkouts, fat burners, ec/yohimbine.

5 pumps of ultra 11 and ultra hard pretty much since the beginning. 3 pumps dermacrine until the last couple weeks where I upped it to 5.

I added 1 cap of stanoplex preworkout week 3. Then week 5 and other cap in the morning. Then week 7 another cap at night. This last week I’ve been experimenting with an additional cap preworkout. So 1200 oral plus the 5 pumps of ultra hard to finish this run. No side effects noted.
Did you notice that there was a point where more Epi-Andro didn’t produce more results? I’m starting my second Epi-Andro run in probably a month or so. 200mg TD and 300 oral, have enough oral Epi-Andro to go with 600/day. Just trying to figure out what route to go. Been enjoying the log

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did you notice that there was a point where more Epi-Andro didn’t produce more results? I’m starting my second Epi-Andro run in probably a month or so. 200mg TD and 300 oral, have enough oral Epi-Andro to go with 600/day. Just trying to figure out what route to go. Been enjoying the log
I would personally do the higher dosing option, especially if Epiandro is the only compound you're running. I'm doing oral Epiandro 750 mg preWO right now and not noticing anything. I was expecting a more pronounced pwo effect, but I'm hoping it to add to things and have an effect in the longer run at least. I'm stacking it with Ultra Eleven.

F

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would personally do the higher dosing option, especially if Epiandro is the only compound you're running. I'm doing oral Epiandro 750 mg preWO right now and not noticing anything. I was expecting a more pronounced pwo effect, but I'm hoping it to add to things and have an effect in the longer run at least. I'm stacking it with Ultra Eleven.
I did an oral run last year at 600 then 900mg a day. I noticed that I could eat more and stay lean and my strength went up. My knees were bothering me and want to find out if it was the compound or work related, although when I stopped the Epi it went away. Felt like I had a water bubble in my knee, only way I can describe it. I was also pushing at too high an intensity for too long so there’s that.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did an oral run last year at 600 then 900mg a day. I noticed that I could eat more and stay lean and my strength went up. My knees were bothering me and want to find out if it was the compound or work related, although when I stopped the Epi it went away. Felt like I had a water bubble in my knee, only way I can describe it. I was also pushing at too high an intensity for too long so there’s that.
Epiandro is a dry compound and has antiestrogenic properties, so adding something like 4-Andro or Dermacrine should help. I have TD 4-Andro on hand, but haven't seen the need to add it yet. I'm 4 weeks in on the U-11 and added the Epiandro in a few days ago.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

That's a lot of TD's to be applied, lol. I'm doing 5 pumps of Ultra 11 and dividing that in to 2 applications on most days. I'm applying only to upper body though.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think 900mg oral with my full dose TD is pretty damn solid. I’ve only been doing the 1200 oral for a few days so I can’t say just yet. What I do know is that my strength has been standing strong despite weight loss, calorie restriction, cardio, and no rest days. Pumps are great and motivation/positive aggression is up.

Over the summer when I ran stanoplex solo I did 600mg for the majority of the log and believe increased to 900 towards the end. Only side effect was my joints were taking a beating. Part of that was definitely due to following Arnold’s Blueprint to Mass (close to 80 freakin sets on arm day) and always upping the weight and intensity. This time around I have no joint pain at all. I’m taking cissus, a joint supp, fish oil but I definitely believe Dermacrine is contributing as well.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I wasn’t so hell bent on shredding up for summer I’d play around with more calories. No doubt this combo can help keep you lean at or slightly above maintenance.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epiandro is a dry compound and has antiestrogenic properties, so adding something like 4-Andro or Dermacrine should help. I have TD 4-Andro on hand, but haven't seen the need to add it yet. I'm 4 weeks in on the U-11 and added the Epiandro in a few days ago.

Dermacrine has definitely been helping the joints in my experience.
That's a lot of TD's to be applied, lol. I'm doing 5 pumps of Ultra 11 and dividing that in to 2 applications on most days. I'm applying only to upper body though.
Yes, that is the only downside. I do half
In the morning and half at night. It gets very tedious.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some recent food pics. Homemade Turkey burgers with homemade fries, anabolic donuts with vanilla glaze and strawberry cheesecake glaze, and anabolic brownies (chocolate fudge and peanut butter chocolate).

Attachments

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took this after hitting 230 x 8 on bench after pre exhausting. (Superset cables with low cable pulls, flat dumbbell flyes, and incline dumbbell flyes superset with 1 arm incline dumbbell press. All of this was for 3 sets of 12.

Attachments

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking solid

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to give an update on my otc pct. So far everything is going great. No performance drop in the gym, still progressing on my weights/rep schemes for my lifts, and energy is still strong (been doing a lot of complexes and mixing in some circuit training, lots of supersets and giant sets).

Was asked to smoke food for Mother’s Day so I was basically forced into a cheat day I didn’t want to have. Ended up making a delicious smoked turkey and a smoked bacon weave ham with a cherry-apple bbq bourbon glaze. Of course a day of smoking also goes along with drinking some adult beverages to pass the time. I blew up 10 lbs on the scale the next day and finally a week later my weight has stabilized and I’m pretty much back to normal. The massive bloat was very discouraging and depressing but I managed to power through and am back on track. Next cheat day is my planned one on Memorial Day. This day has been my end goal for the whole run. Hoping to break into the 160s but we shall see.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, that was easy lol. It counts but it’s tainted. I woke up and was using fasted lawn mowing as my cardio for the day but it ended up turning into a full day of yard work and cleaning my grills which meant I fasted all day. I’ll still take it! Haven’t been in the 160s in about 12 years and even then it probably wasn’t my real weight because I experimented with keto at the end of a long cut and was depleted and carrying no water.

Attachments

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything is still going strong. Strength and recovery still about the same. Condition is holding nicely. Trying to keep the condition all summer is going to be extremely difficult though since I want to enjoy myself a bit. Will try and eat low calorie on days I have nothing going on and then on planned days implement some intermittent fasting so that I can enjoy big meals / high calorie foods / drinks.

Been really considering running a full andro stack in the fall/winter. I would start at maintenance calories and maybe increase a total of 500 by the end of the run. The more I’ve seen and learned over the years I’m not really a fan of bulking. I gain weight easily. My body is comfortable at 200-215 lbs. the last time I bulked I capped out at 240! (Was only an 8 week Vector run). In all honesty, I really didn’t eat THAT much.

I heard the andro stack can help you achieve some lean gains while even dropping body fat in some cases. I’m just considering the risk/reward aspect. I read some funky things about 4andro specifically. Was thinking about going the oral route with Hard Rock but many seem to think transdermal is better. Transdermal gets annoying after a while. But if I do transdermal I’m going to snag some Alpha 4 and Icon 1. I like how there is RAndro and other goodies in them too.

Looking forward to getting some feedback. Thanks guys.

Attachments

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everything is still going strong. Strength and recovery still about the same. Condition is holding nicely. Trying to keep the condition all summer is going to be extremely difficult though since I want to enjoy myself a bit. Will try and eat low calorie on days I have nothing going on and then on planned days implement some intermittent fasting so that I can enjoy big meals / high calorie foods / drinks.

Been really considering running a full andro stack in the fall/winter. I would start at maintenance calories and maybe increase a total of 500 by the end of the run. The more I’ve seen and learned over the years I’m not really a fan of bulking. I gain weight easily. My body is comfortable at 200-215 lbs. the last time I bulked I capped out at 240! (Was only an 8 week Vector run). In all honesty, I really didn’t eat THAT much.

I heard the andro stack can help you achieve some lean gains while even dropping body fat in some cases. I’m just considering the risk/reward aspect. I read some funky things about 4andro specifically. Was thinking about going the oral route with Hard Rock but many seem to think transdermal is better. Transdermal gets annoying after a while. But if I do transdermal I’m going to snag some Alpha 4 and Icon 1. I like how there is RAndro and other goodies in them too.

Looking forward to getting some feedback. Thanks guys.
If your planning on getting 4 or icon, best do it soon as it will be hard to find soon.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your planning on getting 4 or icon, best do it soon as it will be hard to find soon.
Yeah, I saw it at a couple places. Might have to pick up 2 bottles of each and hold them. What are your opinion on 4 Andro? Any experience with the whole stack in general?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I saw it at a couple places. Might have to pick up 2 bottles of each and hold them. What are your opinion on 4 Andro? Any experience with the whole stack in general?
I’ve run both with lots of success. Icon is untouchable in quality and results. 4 andro is great as a test base.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NJ finally passed a law allowing you to order your own blood work so if I do this I want to do it right and do before, during, and after. For the “during” should I do it a little over halfway way through so that it’s in full swing? For the after do I do it twice? (Shortly after the run ends to see how suppressed I am and then after pct to see if I’m recovered?).

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up 2 bottles of alpha four and icon one. Aiming to run them end of September with stanoplex as a recomp/super super lean bulk. I’ll be sure to make a new thread when I start them up. Still trying to figure out what kind of lifting program I’m going to run. Was thinking about doing super squats again. Did that once years ago and blew up. However, that’s only 3 days a week and I want to lift 6 days a week on this cycle. Thinking about doing super squats but adding other work on the other 3 days. Ambitious but I think I can handle it.