11kt, Epi Andro / R Andro, Dermacrine Stack

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had the same thing happen to one of my UH's in the latter part of the container. I feel like I've gotten a pretty good eye measuring at that point, so I just kept pumping until I felt I've gotten amount I was going for. I also followed the "meter" on the container side to keep track, if I'm getting about the amount I'm looking to do.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the same thing happen to one of my UH's in the latter part of the container. I feel like I've gotten a pretty good eye measuring at that point, so I just kept pumping until I felt I've gotten amount I was going for. I also followed the "meter" on the container side to keep track, if I'm getting about the amount I'm looking to do.
Yeah, just would hate to waste any. Especially the 11kt since it’s in short supply these days. The one time I pushed up from the bottom it shot out lol

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another quick question about application…the bottles don’t show legs as application sites but I’m pretty sure tops of feet, shins, and the thighs are good spots too? I even think the good ol bean bag can be used too right and probably shine the most out of my 3 products with ultra hard? The back is good to go too right? Also, how “bad” is it if there is some overlap? IE; both dermacrine and ultra hard get on the shoulders a little bit? I know when it comes to apex alchemy topicals they said it didn’t matter and in fact many users mixed them and applied in one go.

Just curious, thanks!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, just would hate to waste any. Especially the 11kt since it’s in short supply these days. The one time I pushed up from the bottom it shot out lol
Oh yeah, I never had that happen. Wasting any product would be a bummer.
Another quick question about application…the bottles don’t show legs as application sites but I’m pretty sure tops of feet, shins, and the thighs are good spots too? I even think the good ol bean bag can be used too right and probably shine the most out of my 3 products with ultra hard? The back is good to go too right? Also, how “bad” is it if there is some overlap? IE; both dermacrine and ultra hard get on the shoulders a little bit? I know when it comes to apex alchemy topicals they said it didn’t matter and in fact many users mixed them and applied in one go.

Just curious, thanks!
Tops of feet and behind the knees are ok. Shins maybe depending on how much hair you have there. Basically you want to use areas where the skin is the thinnest. And of course from above nips, where there are more entzymes for the conversion of the PH's. I wouldn't apply anything else on scrotum, other than Dermacrine, but even with Derma, the benefit of doing so is the greater conversion to DHT and you're already using UH, so no benefit by my estimation.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah, I never had that happen. Wasting any product would be a bummer.

Tops of feet and behind the knees are ok. Shins maybe depending on how much hair you have there. Basically you want to use areas where the skin is the thinnest. And of course from above nips, where there are more entzymes for the conversion of the PH's. I wouldn't apply anything else on scrotum, other than Dermacrine, but even with Derma, the benefit of doing so is the greater conversion to DHT and you're already using UH, so no benefit by my estimation.
Cool, thanks. And what's the verdict of any overlap? The end of the world or not? It's tough trying to fit everything in on separate spots haha.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool, thanks. And what's the verdict of any overlap? The end of the world or not? It's tough trying to fit everything in on separate spots haha.
Yeah I bet, that's a lot of TD to apply. I'd say it's defo not the end of the world, lol. I think all of the products you're running have the same carrier, so I would think overlapping to not be an issue. There are several compounds on many of the Iconic's creams (like Derma, UH, Icon One, etc.) Just don't want to make a too thick layer. That may create some absorbing issues.

@delsolrob @thebigt @cheftepesh1 can probably give you a more definitive answer.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would go with 2 separate applications-AM/PM. preferably showering between applications [before PM application]

actually if possible showering twice a day prior to applications would be optimal.

Last edited:
anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I bet, that's a lot of TD to apply. I'd say it's defo not the end of the world, lol. I think all of the products you're running have the same carrier, so I would think overlapping to not be an issue. There are several compounds on many of the Iconics creams (like Derma, UH, Icon One, etc.) Just don't want to make a too thick layer. That may create some absorbing issues.

@delsolrob @thebigt @cheftepesh1 can probably give you a more definitive answer.
Appreciate the help man!

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would go with 2 separate applications-AM/PM. preferably showing between applications [before PM application]

actually if possible showering twice a day prior to applications would be optimal.
Perfect. I have some Evomuse java soap for exfoliating too so I'm sure that will help. Also said screw it and went full on hair removal like a bodybuilder about to step on stage....all in the name of gains haha

Already looking leaner and the scale is down quite a bit actually. Might be too soon to say, but it wasn't budging for a while and now it has.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Perfect. I have some Evomuse java soap for exfoliating too so I'm sure that will help. Also said screw it and went full on hair removal like a bodybuilder about to step on stage....all in the name of gains haha

Already looking leaner and the scale is down quite a bit actually. Might be too soon to say, but it wasn't budging for a while and now it has.
congrats--ultra eleven [11kt] always treats me well for cutting weight.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think ultra 11 was one of my best cut runs. Can’t say enough good about it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Yo man, I had incredible success cutting with 11kt and no serm pct needed verified by blood work. I've run epiandro+androsterone and it's great. No bloodwork on that run sadly, where I live it's problematic to get. These compounds are expensive but in my experience they give good results with low side effects. Nothing drastic like AAS would do but also no heavy suppression and heavy side effects which is the kind of trade-off I like in compounds.

Good luck on the run man! Looks like you have a great start physique wise.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yo man, I had incredible success cutting with 11kt and no serm pct needed verified by blood work. I've run epiandro+androsterone and it's great. No bloodwork on that run sadly, where I live it's problematic to get. These compounds are expensive but in my experience they give good results with low side effects. Nothing drastic like AAS would do but also no heavy suppression and heavy side effects which is the kind of trade-off I like in compounds.

good to hear you got bloodwork which i suggest that everyone do, since your recovery might not be the same for everyone else...but nice to hear that you got such nice results.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hey, I ran stanoplex (epiandro) last summer and just ran an OTC PCT with a bunch of Cel/SNS products and it went great. Didn't have before or after bloodwork though because in NJ it's tough to get. Just recently though, they changed it so that we can finally order it privately; we were one of the few states where it wasn't allowed. Any time I tried with my Drs they would tell me "No, unless you've used steroids in the past (which I haven't) your levels are fine. They don't seem to understand how important it is to get a baseline early in life so that when problems arise in the future they will have a reference to go off of...*SHRUG*

Anyway, I am really excited about this run. Last summer when I ran Epiandro I was lifting really hard but the diet was not tight at all. I relax and enjoy myself in the summer so the goal was to try and limit the damage the best I could. Using it now, alongside 11KT for the first time and a dialed in diet should create fantastic results. Planning on running an OTC PCT again with Cel/Sns and I also have 2 bottles of Kings PCT I bought when it was released so I will be using that as well. I looked into Clomid a lot and almost pulled the trigger but weighed the potential sides vs the zero sides I got with my last Epi run, coupled with the fact that 11KT works through cortisol manipulation it shouldn't really suppress any T levels...it seemed like a safe way to go.

Appreciate the kind words!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Shame that you could not get bloods on the UH run. I was looking forward seeing yours. What did you decide to do pct wise?

Last edited:
anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shame that you could not get bloods on the UH run. I was looking forward seeing yours. What did you decide to do pct wise?
It’s a pct right into a big natty stack haha

Kings Pct
Mtest
Optimize T
Pct assist
Reduce xt
Inhibit e
Inhibit p
Annaclyus XT
EPI Plex
Ursa Major

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s a pct right into a big natty stack haha

Kings Pct $50
Mtest $30
Optimize T $40
Pct assist $30
Reduce xt $30
Inhibit e $25
Inhibit p $25
Annaclyus XT $25
EPI Plex $30
Ursa Major $60
$345. Sorry, I saw that list and couldn't resist :)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha I definitely spend too much $$ on supps. But lifting is my sport and it’s what keeps me motivated.
Same here. Allways get that little extra motivation, when running something 😁 My credit card bill does not make me happy though 😄

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
I tried to get them around week 6. Went in and thought I was ready to go, but they didn't like something in my paperwork and wouldn't take the blood. Bummer. I'm still running them but added another compound which is definitely suppressive. Will PCT with toremifene. Not going to get bloods until about a month after PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A couple quick pics from todays workout. Legs and shoulders.
is it a coincidence that i am at right this minute listening to thick as a brick, lol?

tull

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it a coincidence that i am at right this minute listening to thick as a brick, lol?

tull
Haha thanks. I was cranking some Zepp during this 2 hour leg and shoulder session.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slightly off topic question but do you guys think the tiny amounts of artificial sweeteners in something like focus xt or a pre workout causes too much of an insulin spike when utilizing yohimbine for fasted cardio? Sometimes just popping a caffeine tab with it is boring haha

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple pics from todays bask and bi workout. Pump was awesome. Had a 7000 calorie + cheat meal last night. 😂😆

My great uncle takes the family out every year and we are encouraged to order everything off the menu, no limits…those calories add up fast! Luckily a few weeks ago I found an old bottle of the original Defuse half full. So I popped 4 caps of that, 4 glycophase, 2g agmatine, and other damage control goodies. Couldn’t move and fell asleep for a bit when I got home but the carb pump was killer. Felt like my arms grew 2 inches lmao. Back on track with a vengeance today.

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A couple pics from todays bask and bi workout. Pump was awesome. Had a 7000 calorie + cheat meal last night. 😂😆

My great uncle takes the family out every year and we are encouraged to order everything off the menu, no limits…those calories add up fast! Luckily a few weeks ago I found an old bottle of the original Defuse half full. So I popped 4 caps of that, 4 glycophase, 2g agmatine, and other damage control goodies. Couldn’t move and fell asleep for a bit when I got home but the carb pump was killer. Felt like my arms grew 2 inches lmao. Back on track with a vengeance today.
c'mon man...you can't leave us hanging like that---what did you have to eat???

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
c'mon man...you can't leave us hanging like that---what did you have to eat???
Haha alright here goes…

Jerk shrimp scampi with a half of loaf of bread, conch fritters, yuca cheese sticks, a house salad, bowl of seafood chowder, shrimp and lobster linguine, key lime pie, and a few adult beverages 😂

The cheese sticks alone were 1800 calories apparently…pretty close to a full day of my cutting calories 😂

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha alright here goes…

Jerk shrimp scampi with a half of loaf of bread, conch fritters, yuca cheese sticks, a house salad, bowl of seafood chowder, shrimp and lobster linguine, key lime pie, and a few adult beverages 😂

The cheese sticks alone were 1800 calories apparently…pretty close to a full day of my cutting calories 😂
it sounds wonderful...i haven't had seafood chowder forever-jealous (y):)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What are your thoughts on that yohimbine question I posted?
i say go for it---i have never been a stickler like some of the guys on here...the amount of artificial sweetner in a pre-workout wouldn't stop me from using it with ycl.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i say go for it---i have never been a stickler like some of the guys on here...the amount of artificial sweetner in a pre-workout wouldn't stop me from using it with ycl.
That’s my thinking as well. I mean, there were quite a few powdered fat burners that utilized it and people always had good results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s my thinking as well. I mean, there were quite a few powdered fat burners that utilized it and people always had good results.
exactly

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit a new low today. 179.6 lbs. My avatar is from the end of may last year at 175.6 lbs. Things are looking great and I should be able to surpass that.

Maybe I should add more 7000 calorie cheat meals into my plan??? It seemed to do the trick hahaha

Attachments