11kt, Epi Andro / R Andro, Dermacrine Stack

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Slightly off topic question but do you guys think the tiny amounts of artificial sweeteners in something like focus xt or a pre workout causes too much of an insulin spike when utilizing yohimbine for fasted cardio? Sometimes just popping a caffeine tab with it is boring haha
They do not matter when part of a powder mix. Now the packets have about 1g of maltodextrin so were you making coffee with 10 yellow packets I COULD see it MAYBE have a negative effect.

This is the kind of stuff we think of but in reality it matters so little, if at all, that it's a waste of time/energy thinking about. Now some intra products that come with carbs would be something I personally would avoid if possible if you were relying solely on weight training for your fat loss.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They do not matter when part of a powder mix. Now the packets have about 1g of maltodextrin so were you making coffee with 10 yellow packets I COULD see it MAYBE have a negative effect.

This is the kind of stuff we think of but in reality it matters so little, if at all, that it's a waste of time/energy thinking about. Now some intra products that come with carbs would be something I personally would avoid if possible if you were relying solely on weight training for your fat loss.
I thought as much, thanks for the reply.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another progress pic from my chest/tri workout today. Since starting this stack I’ve been lifting 7 days a week along with 7 days a week of cardio after lifting. Adding fasted walks in the morning too. I say it’s working.

Attachments

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ever considered D-Plex aka The One? Seems like it would be your type of thing. Powermyself sells it and it's currently on sale over there. Of course it would need to pass customs but never had an issue.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever considered D-Plex aka The One? Seems like it would be your type of thing. Powermyself sells it and it's currently on sale over there. Of course it would need to pass customs but never had an issue.
Had to look it up and from what I read it seems really good considering the low side effect potential. One guy said it was like epiandro on steroids lol

This may be a silly question but hypothetically if one got busted buying this PH for example, does it carry the same weight/penalties as getting busted for buying AAS? I don’t always have the best luck…I ordered shampoo from overseas and it got held up at customs for a few weeks…

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had to look it up and from what I read it seems really good considering the low side effect potential. One guy said it was like epiandro on steroids lol

This may be a silly question but hypothetically if one got busted buying this PH for example, does it carry the same weight/penalties as getting busted for buying AAS? I don’t always have the best luck…I ordered shampoo from overseas and it got held up at customs for a few weeks…
I can't answer that question but I've ordered several times and never had an issue. Powermyself has very good customer service. Never any issues with my orders. 100mg is probably the sweet spot.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to make a quick post in honor of TheBigT. May he Rest In Peace. I appreciate all the time he took helping me out with my stack, sending positive feedback on my progress, and bringing some fun to this thread. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy Easter everyone. Most of my family is away on vacation so it was just another day of dieting and lifting for me….no temptation made sticking to the diet easy lol. Here’s a shot from todays legs and shoulder workout.

Attachments

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New low recorded this morning, 177 lbs. 1.6 lbs to go to reach my last year’s low off 175.4 on Memorial Day. I will definitely surpass that! Feeling strong and recovery has been on point despite lifting 7 days a week with cardio after each session.

Attachments

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New low recorded this morning, 177 lbs. 1.6 lbs to go to reach my last year’s low off 175.4 on Memorial Day. I will definitely surpass that! Feeling strong and recovery has been on point despite lifting 7 days a week with cardio after each session.
Great progress

Neversummer

Awards
Progress is looking good! You have been going down in weight, do you think you have gained any muscle? Have weights on major lifts gone up?

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Progress is looking good! You have been going down in weight, do you think you have gained any muscle? Have weights on major lifts gone up?
Hard to say for sure as I didn’t take any measurements but lifts have been going up whether it be more weight, extra reps, or less rest between sets. Squats usually give me the most trouble when cutting and doing lots of cardio, just too hard to recover from but I’m not really experiencing that much at all this run. My accessory lifts have been the most notable in terms of going up which is pretty cool.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple more progress pics. Yesterday morning I hit yet another low, 176.6 lbs. I got home after 3 AM after visiting a lady friend and was super hungry. Opened up a bag of beef jerky and once I start I can’t stop until it’s done. 720 calories and 88g of protein later I pass out and then proceed to have my best weigh in. Talk about that thermic effect of protein 🤣

Attachments

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mannn…You look like you’re on a lot stronger stack than the thread title, so congrats!

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome back and biceps workout today. I superset everything for 12,10,8 with descending weight.

Weighted pull ups / chin ups
Wide grip lat pull downs / cable rows
Prone dumbbell rows / prone dumbbell back flyes

Barbell drag curls / barbell curls (lots of cheats)
Dumbbell spider curls / incline dumbbell curls
Cable curls / band curls

Then 20 minutes on the elliptical.

Attachments

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Save some beef jerky for the rest of us!!

Jokes aside looking ripped man awesome work!

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some more progress pics. Only about 10 days of lotion left :( Gonna come up a little shy of a full 8 week run. It’s been a lot of fun. Not gonna lie, the lifting and cardio 7 days a week plus the diet is becoming a little mentally draining but I’m definitely gonna stay the course and finish strong!

Attachments

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are some recent food pics as well. I just started messing around with baking for the first time and I love it. Making high protein, low calorie delicious sweetness lol.

We have some smoked reverse seared steak, popcorn and protein ice cream snack, anabolic cinnamon French toast, chicken thighs - veggies - and a giant salad with homemade Greek yogurt dressing, chicken vegetable stir fry, more grilled chicken thighs with grilled brussel sprouts and grilled sweet potatoes, protein pancakes with strawberries, chicken wraps with sweet potatoe fries done in the air fryer, homemade Turkey burgers, and anabolic Hawaiian pizza,

Attachments

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bison steak wrap, bison steak burger with vidalia onions - roasted bell peppers, low cal aioli - spring mix with light vinegrette - fat free cheese - low cal bbq sauce, air fried pork chops over asparagus with sweet potato chips, pork chop parm wraps, chocolate protein cookies with protein pea butter icing, and egg white omelette

Attachments

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was not that hungry, then you post all this damn delicious looking food! Well fark now I’m hungry!
I got to admit, I was a chicken, broccoli and rice guy for way too long. I finally learned that it doesn’t matter lol. Calories in vs calories out and eat a crap ton of protein and you’re pretty much g2g. Discovering the greatness of high volume and high fiber foods helps a ton too. I use those mission carb balance wraps and they have 9g of protein and 25g of fiber. They do lie about the calories though and say a wrap is 110 calories when in reality they subtract the fiber and it could potentially have 160 calories.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been following the log. What’s your PCT for this run?
Just a solid OTC one that will turn into a nice natty stack to help keep the gains coming over the summer. I ran Stanoplex solo last summer and felt amazing the whole time and after just running an OTC PCT with SNS supplements. Here is my way to big and expensive pct/natty stack :LOL:

Kings Pct
Mtest
Optimize T
Pct assist
Reduce xt
Inhibit e
Inhibit p
Annaclyus XT
EPI Plex
Ursa Major

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great progress and you sir are a food artist.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn, looking lean!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New low today….174.4! Still got a month to go and I already surpassed last year’s low by a pound.
Impressive weight loss. Looking Lean and cut

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established

I was just planning on running a Epi-Ando / Alpha 7 cycle. I’ve been reading through a bunch of info and logs and I saw this post and I’m intrigued by “The One.”

Have you ordered this into the U.S. with success before and if so how long did the shipping take?

Sounds like this could be a great choice to stack with Alpha 7 instead of the Epi-Ando…

Let me know when you can. Thank you!

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just planning on running a Epi-Ando / Alpha 7 cycle. I’ve been reading through a bunch of info and logs and I saw this post and I’m intrigued by “The One.”

Have you ordered this into the U.S. with success before and if so how long did the shipping take?

Sounds like this could be a great choice to stack with Alpha 7 instead of the Epi-Ando…

Let me know when you can. Thank you!
The One definitely looks good with a very low chance at side effects. My issue is legality. I doubt there would be any issues ordering from them because I read good things but with most PH’s being illegal that puts them in the same category as AAS I believe in terms of legality.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how are you liking the ultra eleven?

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how are you liking the ultra eleven?
I’m enjoying it and think it really compliments the randro/epi andro nicely. I can’t exactly pin point it’s effects precisely as I did not run it solo but the combination definitely has me recovering faster and feeling good.

As I mentioned I’m lifting 7 days a week (chest and Tris / legs and shoulders / back and biceps then repeating) as well as doing some form of cardio each day as well. I’m not just lifting more frequently at the expense of intensity either. As the weeks progressed so did the intensity. Legs and shoulders takes about 2 hours for example. Always making sure to do big heavy compound movements then going into my isolation work. I’ve played with different rep ranges the whole run too making sure to cover all the bases; strength, hypertrophy and endurance. Reps from as low as 2 and as high as 30.

It’s a shame the lack of raws and their expense is going to remove ultra 11 from the market.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking lean and mean for sure!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So to clarify the cycle is

Dermacrine
Ultra Hard
Ultra Eleven

Or did I miss something ?

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So to clarify the cycle is

Dermacrine
Ultra Hard
Ultra Eleven

Or did I miss something ?
That it is. I had been on Anabolic Effect and Follidrone 2.0 for about 2 months prior and have continued to run that through as well. But as far as “hormonal” the above is what I’m on.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That it is. I had been on Anabolic Effect and Follidrone 2.0 for about 2 months prior and have continued to run that through as well. But as far as “hormonal” the above is what I’m on.
I’ve also mentioned I am indeed taking extra epiandro through stanoplex too. Just to clarify.