10 Week Ostarine Results/Sides

kkcinc

Awards
Just a note to keep you informed. Ran it 10 weeks at an average of 20mg ed. I was able to stay within two pounds of my previous cycle. Much better than off-cycle. All my lifts were good. Close to on-cycle lifts. I've said this a couple of times now; Osta is a GREAT maintenance drug. Bad news is definitely has sides. Nipples were sensitive the entire time after the first two weeks even with 3 caps of Inhibit-E ed. Libido was shot around week 4. Totally restored after being off a week. I lost some vision in my left eye. I have a photo negative of the sun dead center when I close my eye. Colors have changed. Vertical lines have a bend now. Also vision is darker in left eye. Right eye is fine(20/20). Went to eye doctor and had some tests and scans done. Going back today. Appears to be related to fluid pressure. Will know more by tonight. Might not be related to the osta, but it started around weeks 7-8. Used Uniquemicals Ostarine.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Just a note to keep you informed. Ran it 10 weeks at an average of 20mg ed. I was able to stay within two pounds of my previous cycle. Much better than off-cycle. All my lifts were good. Close to on-cycle lifts. I've said this a couple of times now; Osta is a GREAT maintenance drug. Bad news is definitely has sides. Nipples were sensitive the entire time after the first two weeks even with 3 caps of Inhibit-E ed. Libido was shot around week 4. Totally restored after being off a week. I lost some vision in my left eye. I have a photo negative of the sun dead center when I close my eye. Colors have changed. Vertical lines have a bend now. Also vision is darker in left eye. Right eye is fine(20/20). Went to eye doctor and had some tests and scans done. Going back today. Appears to be related to fluid pressure. Will know more by tonight. Might not be related to the osta, but it started around weeks 7-8. Used Uniquemicals Ostarine.
So you're going to F. with your vision to maintain some muscle?

are you an idiot? 10 weeks of ostarine? i wouldn't run 10 weeks of creatine. what about blood tests? you do know ostarine can be suppressive as well.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the well-written informative feedback/post ;)

jman22

Awards
Im on the tail end of week 3 of osta from S.S. 12.5 a day. I cant really tell but im pretty sure nipple sensitivity has started. You were just taking inhibit E to control this? What are you using for PCT?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Oh dam, I ordered from the same source. Just to confirm, you were taking "Ostarine" and not S-4? Think I will stick to 12.5 or below.

Black Hat

Awards
I'd be cautious about that source, I'm into week 4 of osta and it's nothing but nice pumps, leaning out and increased vascularity for me, 25mg ED.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Funnily enough, they come recommended by many respected members on here.

jman22

Awards
Im not saying the stuff is bad, Im just saying that it seems the same people are the ones raving on every blog about it. Got to think at some some are affiliated with the companies. With the Estro issues i wouldnt recommend going on 25 per day or over 6 weeks. The people that say there are no sides are not being truthful bc this stuff definetly effects test and estro.

Black Hat

Awards
Im not saying the stuff is bad, Im just saying that it seems the same people are the ones raving on every blog about it. Got to think at some some are affiliated with the companies. With the Estro issues i wouldnt recommend going on 25 per day or over 6 weeks. The people that say there are no sides are not being truthful bc this stuff definetly effects test and estro.
I have some goodies on hand to deal with that eventuality if it comes to pass, I always err on the side of caution.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I think an 8 week run at 12.5 + formestane would produce some nice results

jman22

Awards
The formestane would probly be a great addition to combat the estro. Im going to throw some sustain alpha in. The stuff drys me out great and should keep my test up throughout the cycle.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Surprised to hear that your nipples were getin bad while taking 3 caps on inhibit E a day.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Damn, sounds like I'll be staying far away from this ****. ****ing with vision that hard, no libido, and sore nips? Might as well run a cycle.

kkcinc

Awards

are you an idiot? 10 weeks of ostarine? i wouldn't run 10 weeks of creatine. what about blood tests? you do know ostarine can be suppressive as well.
Actually no. I won't be taking it again. Other guys have run it and logged it for longer than that. Some of them dosed higher. And, the opthamologist determined that the vision was caused by a former spinal cortisone injection. I just got home with the news. I was reporting my experience to help others make a balanced decision since up till now I have only seen good things written about osta.

kkcinc

Awards
Damn, sounds like I'll be staying far away from this ****. ****ing with vision that hard, no libido, and sore nips? Might as well run a cycle.
I absolutely would rather do a test inject run over this stuff again.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the post, man. That is surprising, though. I ran 12.5mg/day for 6 weeks and had great results and really no sides to be mentioned - didn't run anything to combat estrogen sides, either. The vision sides definitely sound more like the S4; hadn't heard of any from mk-2866. Although, I hadn't seen anyone run it for 10 weeks, either.

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
Damn that's a little scary cuz I'm going to be running a 6 week cycle with ostarine. I think I'm going to run a DHT based compound and possibly even formestane for the 6 weeks and basically just make it a cycle. I probably wouldn't have ordered the ostarine after reading a lot of reviews lately with negative side effects. especially with it ****ing with vision? I guess I'll just keep the dosage around 17.5mg and see what happens

kkcinc

Awards
Thanks for all the responses. I just want to say again; I WENT TO THE EYE DOCTOR YESTERDAY AND HE THINKS IT IS RELATED TO A CORTISONE SHOT I HAD. The timing is what got me nervous since I was in the middle of an osta run. You can look this up on wiki if you want. 362.41 csr/icsc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_serous_retinopathy

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for posting that BUT I am still not convinced it NOT the Ostarine due to its predilection for occular issues. Too many people have consistently conveyed various eye issues associated with all of the Sarms. Some experience no effects while others (possibly KKCINC) experienced the other side of the spectrum.

While cortisone shots may induce said effect, there is no conclusiveness/certainty that can be derived from KKCINC's doctoral opinion as he issimply making an educated GUESS. You think this or 99% of the Docs out there know enough about Sarms to intelligently opine? LOL

Think what you want but the jury is still out for me on this one. Those of you who use this stuff with a cavalier approach, are not being prudent. Not saying the stuff is unsafe; just stating that it's too early to assume it's safe as well.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting that BUT I am still not convinced it NOT the Ostarine due to its predilection for occular issues. Too many people have consistently conveyed various eye issues associated with all of the Sarms. Some experience no effects while others (possibly KKCINC) experienced the other side of the spectrum.

While cortisone shots may induce said effect, there is no conclusiveness/certainty that can be derived from KKCINC's doctoral opinion as he issimply making an educated GUESS. You think this or 99% of the Docs out there know enough about Sarms to intelligently opine? LOL

Think what you want but the jury is still out for me on this one. Those of you who use this stuff with a cavalier approach, are not being prudent. Not saying the stuff is unsafe; just stating that it's too early to assume it's safe as well.

i agree. even though it sounds amazing, i'm still pretty apprehensive about trying something so new. whats that saying? if it sounds too good to be true....

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YUP. At least with gear and PH's you know what you're getting into and how to prevent or prepare for their respective sides.

Eye/vision issues? I'll pass.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
S-4 is prone to vision sides, but this is the first post I have read of someone experiencing problems with "Ostarine" of which kkcinc did update it was related to his cortisone shot.

Although I do agree with the estrogen sides, as I and many others have experienced.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still not buying his Dr's theory on cortisone shots--->visual sides

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/cortisone.html

Cortisone side effects

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
problems with your vision;

swelling, rapid weight gain, feeling short of breath;

severe depression, unusual thoughts or behavior, seizure (convulsions);

bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood;

pancreatitis (severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate);

low potassium (confusion, uneven heart rate, extreme thirst, increased urination, leg discomfort, muscle weakness or limp feeling); or

dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure).

Less serious side effects may include:

sleep problems (insomnia), mood changes;

acne, dry skin, thinning skin, bruising or discoloration;

slow wound healing;

increased sweating;

headache, dizziness, spinning sensation;

nausea, stomach pain, bloating; or

changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist).

on the run

Awards
i've been osta at 17.5 for abotu 13 weeks now and have had great libido, no nip probs at all (and i am vaguely prone to gyno as well), and 0 vision sides. unlike s4 where my vision turns yellow and i lose all night vision within a few days

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
i agree. even though it sounds amazing, i'm still pretty apprehensive about trying something so new. whats that saying? if it sounds too good to be true....
I tend to agree, I'd rather mess my lipids and liver up for a month on oral PH's than mess with my eye sight if the sides are consistent with the OP...I haven't seen anyone really make any "OMG" gains or improvements on the stuff either.

My dad basically lost an eye to high interocular pressure causing a small hole in his retina right were light is focused, they tried to close it with lasers, and succeeded , but it ended up not being shaped right and basically its no longer functional.

bird901

Awards
This is the only guy I know of complaining of eye issues from osta. If it's real osta, the sides should be minimal, if any. Like he said, its probably not the osta.

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards

Lol wut.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the only guy I know of complaining of eye issues from osta. If it's real osta, the sides should be minimal, if any. Like he said, its probably not the osta.
Just wanting to echo this.

I've followed a TON of logs and posts on MK-2866 (OSTA) and this was the first I've ever seen vision sides mentioned. Whether it's the OSTA or not, sometimes freak things happen; that's for sure. Regardless, this shouldn't be scaring people off from running OSTA (although, I'd personally only run it about 6 weeks, and use a dose of 12.5-15mg/day).

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.
Was planning on stacking Osta with GW for a supreme cut.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please let us know about the GW for fat loss!

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Just wanting to echo this.

I've followed a TON of logs and posts on MK-2866 (OSTA) and this was the first I've ever seen vision sides mentioned. Whether it's the OSTA or not, sometimes freak things happen; that's for sure. Regardless, this shouldn't be scaring people off from running OSTA (although, I'd personally only run it about 6 weeks, and use a dose of 12.5-15mg/day).
I have been researching osta a lot as well and 100% agree, really this just confirms that I won't be buying from that company.

Kkcinc that sucks about the sides but thanks for the review and sharing your results.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
To echo what others have said, I have ran Osta many many numerous times, including long cycles, and I have never had vision issues with Osta. Although I have had vision issues on S4.
Another possibility is S-4 could have got "mixed up" or "mixed in" during the production process. On searching for sarms posts, I have read concerns about other products getting mixed in. Vender quality "on purpose" and "accident" are valid concerns. I hope we all continue to raise the flag about these concerns. Appreciate Kkcinc raising the flag, even if it may have been caused by something else. It is appreciated as we should be diligent always watching. The most important is, Kkcinc I hope you are better soon!

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Not trying to get off track for Kkcinc, but GuyverX, I also want to know how you do with GW, as I have been watching this for some time. Have been considering the same mix for my next cut.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i'll be using gw during my next cycle and taking osta during my pct and a while after. i for one am not concerned

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to get off track for Kkcinc, but GuyverX, I also want to know how you do with GW, as I have been watching this for some time. Have been considering the same mix for my next cut.
Will do. I'll probably start in june and run it 8 weeks and see what happens.
Since I respond to herbals well the GW should work wonders for me.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Will do. I'll probably start in june and run it 8 weeks and see what happens.
Since I respond to herbals well the GW should work wonders for me.
what do responding well to herbals have to do with gw?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he is simply implying that he responds well to ergogenic compounds/supps/herbals.

Some have to take 2-3 x the recommended doses to notice results if anything at all.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I think he is simply implying that he responds well to ergogenic compounds/supps/herbals.

Some have to take 2-3 x the recommended doses to notice results if anything at all.
Whacked you hit the nail on the head.
Something this strong should have a really good effect.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GW= GW 501516

Dont waste your time. The research version is GARBAGE

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Still have not gotten the GW.
Seems like the results are not all that good compared to Ostarine and Andarine.

Going to go straight multivitamins/protein/cissus/fish oils/BCAA for two months then going to try the Andarine Ostarine combo.

Ostarine has served me well. Very good leaning effect and I had like carpal tunnel in my hands from my job, it is gone now. No pain whatsoever.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear

Brand?

Still have not gotten the GW.
Seems like the results are not all that good compared to Ostarine and Andarine.

Going to go straight multivitamins/protein/cissus/fish oils/BCAA for two months then going to try the Andarine Ostarine combo.

Ostarine has served me well. Very good leaning effect and I had like carpal tunnel in my hands from my job, it is gone now. No pain whatsoever.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear

Brand?
MP is the one I used but probably going with someone else with my next run because they dont carry s4.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thx man

stormcook

Awards
im 17 and smashing 25mg each day for 6 weeks haha
ill let yous kno how i go :D