10 Week Ostarine Results/Sides

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
I've been watching tons of Osta logs for over a year, and this is the first vision complaint I've seen. I'm thinking along the lines of what a few others mentioned here...sounds like S4 or S4/?? contamination.

Still, makes me somewhat nervous. I was planning on a 6 week run starting October at 15mg/day with Primordial's TRS afterward.

When the big PH ban eventually passes (which many in the know say undoubtedly will) I'm sure mk-2866 is going to suddenly become popular.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
wow im on week 4 of osta at 20 mgs a day and have noticed nothing but positive effects and I plan on running it 8 weeks and adding S4 and GW on Friday. I dont see why everyone is so scared of this compound lol

kateean2

Awards
Funnily enough, they come recommended by many respected members on here.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Have ran Ostarine for years and never had any vision issues. IMO from years of research Ostarine does not cause vision issues unless there has been a quality issue like S4 contamination. With S4 I had slight vision issues at higher doses 50, but at 25 was fine.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
I know this is a pretty old thread, but I am wondering if anybodies views on the Ostarine has changed over the last two years. I would be very interested to get everyone's perspective now.
Thanks

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I guess quite a bit has been learned since this