10 days into Boladrol... Not really feeling anything

GetHyooge

Awards
What's the deal? I was expecting good results by now, today is day 10 of running Boladrol and at best I have gotten a slight increase in strength.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Your on a test cycle now too right and running the boladrol at 4mgs? From some reviews I have read I think you may need to bump it to 6-10mgs per day depending on how you notice the sides. I am pulsing at 10mg right now and will bring it to 12mg my last week, and only side I have is slight back pumps later in the day and a mild reduction in appetite, also libido is way up too

Up your dose, some people are not responding whenit is run low

GetHyooge

Awards
Was wanting to run it a full 4 weeks to make it run into my 6th week of test, if I up my dosage I would have to shorten how long I take it for

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if boladrol truly converts to bolasterone- even at 4 mgs you would be getting more results

shoulda gone with dianabol my dude

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GRAPEFRUIT JUICE!!!! lol

GetHyooge

Awards
if boladrol truly converts to bolasterone- even at 4 mgs you would be getting more results

I know, I ordered dbol with my test but the pills were all smashed up when it arrived so I got screwed on that and had a pack of boladrol sitting around.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
I know, I ordered dbol with my test but the pills were all smashed up when it arrived so I got screwed on that and had a pack of boladrol sitting around.
id still use the crushed up stuff :afro:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
What's the deal? I was expecting good results by now, today is day 10 of running Boladrol and at best I have gotten a slight increase in strength.
i'm begining to see these kind of posts here on AM a lil too often; what's the verdict?:ugh2:

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
i didnt think bolodrol was that great in my opinion...but it seems like all the orals run together after using about all of them. Dbol being the only one that really stands above the rest in my mind

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
Anybody isn't liking boladrol.

WHAT'S UP IBE? ??????? MUCH MARKETING AND FEW GAINS.

-_-

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know whats up, but my lips are sealed.............well, fingers i should say.......

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've heard the opposite....first time i've seen someone complain about boladrol.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
hmmm if I were a company how would I screw an already shady market?..... maybe bump up the concentration of the active in the first batch to flood the boards with rave reviews..... choose tons of noobs with minimal AAS experience that weigh 150lbs to test and log the product.... Then release normal dose batches and just tell everyone to "bump up the dosage"

All just my cranks a turning, I have no affiliation with any companies, nor do I care about boladrol

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
hmmm if I were a company how would I screw an already shady market?..... maybe bump up the concentration of the active in the first batch to flood the boards with rave reviews..... choose tons of noobs with minimal AAS experience that weigh 150lbs to test and log the product.... Then release normal dose batches and just tell everyone to "bump up the dosage"

All just my cranks a turning, I have no affiliation with any companies, nor do I care about boladrol
see thats the thing...the supplement companies are no different then the UGLs selling real gear. most likely its some of the same people

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
so people are thinking that the 2int batch is bad?...... good thing that I have 2 packs from the 1st batch :D

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established

I think THIS THREAD puts a hole into at least 1 part of your theory.

GetHyooge

Awards
keep spamming bola ..lol we know who you are...needtotest your products..lol...hint
I am not affiliated with any companies and this is my honest opinion on my current results with Boladrol.

Just to make you IBE people happy, here is my order # and order total.

Order #100003442
Order Total: $75.13

Any more questions?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you wanting to feel? 10 days isnt **** unless youre a newb who shouldnt be on cycle anyways.

GetHyooge

Awards
What are you wanting to feel? 10 days isnt **** unless youre a newb who shouldnt be on cycle anyways.
10 days is 1/3 of the cycle which was hyped up to kick in quickly. I expect to feel strength increase as I have from other PH's. Also I am 12 days in now and still don't feel ****.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 days is 1/3 of the cycle which was hyped up to kick in quickly. I expect to feel strength increase as I have from other PH's. Also I am 12 days in now and still don't feel ****.
From what I've been reading the results of bola seem similar to that of epi or winny. Meaning they dont seem to aromatize to any great degree nor do they increase levels of aldosterone and thus water and muscle glycogen.

Steroids that do that are going to produce more strength gains quickly. Example, superdrol.

Bola would likely stack well with sd or something similar if you can handle the potential bp issues.

GetHyooge

Awards
Your from AMS? can I have a refund on my Hormone Regulation Kit UTT, that **** was useless.

GetHyooge

Awards
Lol yes and yes.

ITT, someone has unimaginable expectations.
Not really, I just expect products to do what they claim, I mean I forked over like $77 for that kit and it did nothing, forked over $75 for Boladrol and so far nothing. I know what I should expect from a good working PH as I have ran some and had excellent results.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You very well could be a non-responder to those compounds - for that reason all PHs are a gamble. You don't know if they are gonna work, how badly they are gonna effect your liver/blood values, what kind of sides you'll see, etc.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
This is the same douche that doesn't believe in milk thistle. Wouldn't pay him too much attention.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
non responder is bullsh!t

if it was really converting to bolasterone you would see RESULTS'

bolasterone is POWERFUL im looking at using it in my next blast,

not ibe's so called ph to bola

but actual bolasterone

if your not responding its bunk

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Some interesting opinions in this thread. Let me just see if Im following, only products that work the exact same way for every single person who use it, regardless of variables in weight, diet, training, dosage, are not bunk, and all the independent and sponsored loggers and reviewers who liked boladrol were liars and noobs. Is that about it? Its funny because Ive seen the same **** posted about epistane, and how some people got nothing, and some people think its the greatest thing since sliced bread. I guess only time will tell if boladrol attains the same level of love and hate.

GetHyooge

Awards
No reason it should not give me results, and yes I would call people who have done a sponsored log of it a liar, everyone knows that sponsored logs are full of **** in exchange for free product.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
No reason it should not give me results, and yes I would call people who have done a sponsored log of it a liar, everyone knows that sponsored logs are full of **** in exchange for free product.
2 products that don't work at ALL? Sounds like the problem may not be the products.

Attachments

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was wanting to run it a full 4 weeks to make it run into my 6th week of test, if I up my dosage I would have to shorten how long I take it for
Not really, I just expect products to do what they claim, I mean I forked over like $77 for that kit and it did nothing, forked over $75 for Boladrol and so far nothing. I know what I should expect from a good working PH as I have ran some and had excellent results.
2 packs for $70 = 4 caps (8mg) for 30 days

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
non responder is bullsh!t

if it was really converting to bolasterone you would see RESULTS'

bolasterone is POWERFUL im looking at using it in my next blast,

not ibe's so called ph to bola

but actual bolasterone

if your not responding its bunk
Schwell, youre a very opinionated person Ive. there are Non responders but its many times dosage dependent.

So every person that runs 250mgs test/wk are going to react the same. Ive run other PHs over 3x the dose others were seeing results at and got nothing but sides but that cant happen so it must just be me?

GetHyooge

Awards
2 products that don't work at ALL? Sounds like the problem may not be the products.
And much more than 2 that HAVE worked great.

I ordered 2 packs for $70 but one was for a friend at the gym, when ordering I was under the impression that it was supposed to be so potent and strong like it was claimed to be, so I figured it would be fine at the 'recommended dosage', guess you gotta double that for it to work huh?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't TripDog and Poopypants gain like 10 pounds in 1 week.. According to their logs??

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
trip ran it at 12 mg though for a blast.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gaining 10 pounds in one week is definitely not healthy. Also to claim to those 10 pounds are all muscle- well thats just asinine. I'm not saying the product is good or bad, just commenting on the "10 pounds in 1 week".

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Im taking it right now and am on day 12. Im stacking it with Ironmag 1-AD and topical Dermacrine and I have to say my strength gains are absolutley ridiculous right now! Ive ran other PH's in the past but can honestly say ive never been this strong! I have no company affiliation no reason to boast about it! Now saying that I havent gotten this pound a day that has been claimed by some but my previous max out weight on everything is what im now working out with! Also ivehad no side effects what so ever and my libido is up (im guessing thats the Dermacrine though) Started off week one at 6mgs and today is day 3 at 8 mgs

Last edited:
vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gaining 10 pounds in one week is definitely not healthy. Also to claim to those 10 pounds are all muscle- well thats just asinine. I'm not saying the product is good or bad, just commenting on the "10 pounds in 1 week".
I agree with you, my post was meant to be skeptical.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im taking it right now and am on day 12. Im stacking it with Ironmag 1-AD and topical Dermacrine and I have to say my strength gains are absolutley ridiculous right now!
So if your stacking it how do you know which product is actually giving you the gains or if it is the combination of products?. You have to run a product by itself to properly evaluate it.

GetHyooge

Awards
So if your stacking it how do you know which product is actually giving you the gains or if it is the combination of products?. You have to run a product by itself to properly evaluate it.
This^

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

BTW how many people do you know that have run Bolasterone? Just curious.

There a bunch of holes it this theory the biggest one being....make a great 1st run product (which is <5% of longterm sales) then change the second run to guarantee that you lose repeat business (> 95% long term sales)

Im out have fun folks. :D

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established

True, wont argue, but I honestly dont believe the gains in strenth im getting are from Dermacrine or the minimum dosing of 1-AD