1-test cyp is kickin my ass!

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
1-test cyp aka DHB must act very similar to eq b/c i feel the crazy anxiety off both of them. i'm currently being treated for anxiety anyway and just had my effexor inc. to 300mgs. i should be fine. here's my stack: 960mgs cyp/700mgs 1-test cyp/500mgs deca. this is my 4th week and i'm getting killed w/ major anxiety attacks. does anyone have problems w/ 1-test or other aas and anxiety?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Well I am not sure about the anziety issues with 1-test but it a kissing cousin of EQ. But that is a lot of gear bro and that might be the problem. One of the drawbacks of running several items is that you don't know what is causing you the problem. My guess is that it is the 1-test and if the sides are too bad I would just drop it out of your cycle

Strategic

Awards
1-test cyp aka DHB must act very similar to eq b/c i feel the crazy anxiety off both of them. i'm currently being treated for anxiety anyway and just had my effexor inc. to 300mgs. i should be fine. here's my stack: 960mgs cyp/700mgs 1-test cyp/500mgs deca. this is my 4th week and i'm getting killed w/ major anxiety attacks. does anyone have problems w/ 1-test or other anabolic steroids and anxiety?

I agree with Skye. That's a lot of gear to run at once...if you're already prone to anxiety I'm not suprised it's getting worse. I've been treated for anxiety in the past so I know where you're coming from. 960mgs test cyp with 500mgs deca is heavy enough, so my advice would be the same as Skye's: drop the 1-test cyp. You'll get some serious gains from the test cyp and deca alone and you can save the 1-test cyp for another cycle. I'm a big fan of 1-test, but with the cycle your on, I doubt it's even necessary. Plus, if it's gonna make you feel sh1tty throughout the cycle, whats the point?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I have anxiety as well and any 1-test makes it way worse. All androgens make it marginally worse but 1-test is another beast altogether. I will never incorperate 1-test into my cycles again even though I get better gains off of it than most anything else.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
I have anxiety as well and any 1-test makes it way worse. All androgens make it marginally worse but 1-test is another beast altogether. I will never incorperate 1-test into my cycles again even though I get better gains off of it than most anything else.
agreed bro! 1-test is off the charts in its ability to cause mind-boggling anxiety. i usually get by pretty well w/ my meds effexor when ON but 1-test is way worse then eq for (well they are inter-related) anxiety. tren is pretty rough too but just lower the dose. i am going w/ cyp 900mg/deca 600mg and 40-50mg MOHN for a while

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
look into GABA.

pgh by universalkits is a nice little oral (and by oral i mean injectable) GABA.

stuff will simmer you down real quick and give you a nice HGH pulse to boot.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
look into GABA.

pgh by universalkits is a nice little oral (and by oral i mean injectable) GABA.

stuff will simmer you down real quick and give you a nice HGH pulse to boot.
thanx man! i'll have to try that. phenibut chills me out real nice too (phenyl-GABA).

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I never got anxious on 1-Test but I do take SAM-e during cycles so maybe it does have a ant-anxiety effect like I was told ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never had anxiety while using 1Test, but I would recommend rhodiola to anyone having anxiety on or off cycle.

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
L‑Tryptophan works great for most people with anxiety too.