1-t liquavade

CJ1990

Awards
Anybody have experience with this? I've read logs but most of them are from the transdermal version. Hard to find a lot of information on this.

-How were the sides (libido shutdown, hair loss, etc)

-What is the optimal dosage and cycle length?

Thanks, been a while since I was on this forum.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody have experience with this? I've read logs but most of them are from the transdermal version. Hard to find a lot of information on this.

can't say I've heard of this stuff before but hopefully this helps.try a google search and place the wording below in the search bar you will then have alot of info to read though.good luck

site:anabolicminds.com 1-t liquavade

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
There shouldnt be any issues with libido issues or hairloss. I mean any PH is going to accel hairloss or other issues, but for a PH it is quite mild as far as sides go.

Its a good choice for someones first run, just get a good PCT lined up and things will be fine.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
1t in some can kill libido. it did mine

CJ1990

Awards
I've had a lot of conflicting reviews with this one. Interesting. Anyone else have experience with it?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I've had a lot of conflicting reviews with this one. Interesting. Anyone else have experience with it?
I could be wrong, but I don't think I've read a negative 1-T review to date. What exactly are your concerns?

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
i just recieved mine today and took my first dose!!!!

WHY THE **** DID THEY MAKE IT ORAL?!!! and not as a gel tab!!!??

this stuff tastes beyond horrid bro just a heads up do not str8 drink. mix it with a drink.

this stuff tastes soo bad its gotta be good heheh.

i let you know how it turns out but i am stacking it with a low winny cycle

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I have ran 1-t and has great strength gains, hit some nice pr's on squats, put on 7 lbs with one bottle, I ran as directed on the bottle. Sides were relatively low, increased acne on the back, libido took a slight hit at the end, but nothing bad, was still able to get it up. Pct went fairly easy, I took sustain alpha for 4 weeks after, no issues after pct.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The gains on this should be similar to the original 1-testosterone which was a great designer back in the days. I would expect decent weight gain and great strength gains, lethargy is possible as 1-test was a very lethargic steroid, however this can be alleviated by adding dermacrine or androhard both available at NP, but not for long!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
The gains on this should be similar to the original 1-testosterone which was a great designer back in the days. I would expect decent weight gain and great strength gains, lethargy is possible as 1-test was a very lethargic steroid, however this can be alleviated by adding dermacrine or androhard both available at NP, but not for long!
I haven't tried androhard but I have ran dermacrine multiple times, it complements any cycle very well. I just dug up a video of me squatting when I was on my 1-t cycle, maybe I should get back on soon :sgrin:

YouTube - Box Squat 540lbs.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! Nice squat!

ya I think you should definitely give another run

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dermacrine shot my libido threw the roof. Figured 1-T would be good on it too.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen you post that video before HatefulOne, Damn sick squat!
I figure the video helps show the real world results that some of these products give, I often times don't believe people whom say "I gained 25lbs in 4 weeks using superdouchedrol." If I only knew how to embed the video I wouldn't have to just post the link.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
However, if you want to grab some Dermacrine and AndroHard you might to get a move on it. With the insane prices NP is selling it neither will be around much longer and once the stock is gone they are officially gone for good.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Low sides and big gains. AM member "bowhunter28" recently ran 1-T LV and put on 13 pounds.
Its good stuff. I recommend it. My strength and hunger was through the roof. I am currently nearing the end of week 3 in PCT and I have retained pretty much all of my gains. Definitely get a few bottles before you can't find it anymore.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard awesome things about the topical version too...topicals work great for most people!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
No conerns - just wanted to make sure I was buying a quality product. I'm sold. Thanks guys hah
I think you'll be more than happy with your purchase! If you get a chance, you should throw up a log.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Its good stuff. I recommend it. My strength and hunger was through the roof. I am currently nearing the end of week 3 in PCT and I have retained pretty much all of my gains. Definitely get a few bottles before you can't find it anymore.
Same for me after my cycle, kept all my gains and pct was a breeze.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established

1t in some can kill libido I would rec it stacked with sustapin alpha, derma and T-911 it would be a nice stack.
I havent used it myself thow. but i have read alot about it and this would seem to make a good stack. the sustain will rise labido and the Resveratrol in it blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6