1-Andro Log / 220mg to 330mg / 1st Time

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be interesting to compare with and without the epi. It seemed solid as a stand alone but like others mentioned, I would have expected a bit more sides.
I already log my macros and my lifts daily, down to the T, so that’s dialed in 100%. Same with my support supps and overall plan.
At one point I considered adding 4 andro but that’s taking the “mild” out of the equation I believe and I’m already pushing that just slightly by adding their Dymethazine (epi-andro) for the last 6 weeks.
I have experience with Bold back when it was made by IFORCE and then Cel. Haven’t ran anything since.
We are the same age basically, I don’t cycle but I do box/MMA - though nowadays it’s just basic training an hour or so a week and then my cardio otherwise is fairly standard.
Good deal, I wish you all the best for a good cycle.

Everyone is different, and everyone has different goals. For me I have no aspirations to go pro or take this further than being strong and have a good physique. I was also in stubborn plateau as well.For those reasons , for me, running 1-Andro alone sufficed.

I’m also glad to see that you are taking the necessary precautions such as cycle support and pct.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want to experience any suppression sides, you should run something that provides the goods that not suppressed nuts normally provide. Gyno is easy to avoid, if you have a proper AI on hand.
Not really concerned as much about suppression - I just want to make sure a I rebound as quickly as I can and yes, avoid gyno. Not genetically predisposed to anything really so I don’t expect to encounter much. Do you think exemestane on hand is pretty much a solid, simple add on to my PCT? More than willing to hear out any advice.
I’ll be logging my lifts, diet, and progress pics as well. I began in another section but I think I need to move it

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Good deal, I wish you all the best for a good cycle.

Everyone is different, and everyone has different goals. For me I have no aspirations to go pro or take this further than being strong and have a good physique. I was also in stubborn plateau as well.For those reasons , for me, running 1-Andro alone sufficed.

I’m also glad to see that you are taking the necessary precautions such as cycle support and pct.
Same. No competition aspirations but I do want to get the physique I’m striving towards and then build on it. I’ve been lifting for over a decade consistently, with powerlifting being about 3-4 of those years. Then the MMA had a whole different style of training that really pushes endurance more than anything.

anyways, yea thanks man. Glad to be here and getting good info as well

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Same. No competition aspirations but I do want to get the physique I’m striving towards and then build on it. I’ve been lifting for over a decade consistently, with powerlifting being about 3-4 of those years. Then the MMA had a whole different style of training that really pushes endurance more than anything.

anyways, yea thanks man. Glad to be here and getting good info as well
Curious to why you got clomid instead of nolva?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not really concerned as much about suppression - I just want to make sure a I rebound as quickly as I can and yes, avoid gyno. Not genetically predisposed to anything really so I don’t expect to encounter much. Do you think exemestane on hand is pretty much a solid, simple add on to my PCT? More than willing to hear out any advice.
I’ll be logging my lifts, diet, and progress pics as well. I began in another section but I think I need to move it
Exemestane is a good choice. Probably won't need it, but allways good to have on hand. I wouldn't add it to pct unless high E symptoms arise or bloodwork shows high E. Epiandro is a good add on, tho I think 4-Andro would be better because of the E conversion. But as we see you can get away with running 1-Andro solo too. Clomid should have you covered for your pct. Several things could be said, asked and discussed regarding your cycle, but as you said you have your thread for it.

Since you found Boonfly's log helpful, you can check out his pct Q thread also:

Last edited:
MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Exemestane is a good choice. Probably won't need it, but allways good to have on hand. I wouldn't add it to pct unless high E symptoms arise or bloodwork shows high E. Epiandro is a good add on, tho I think 4-Andro would be better because of the E conversion. But as we see you can get away with running 1-Andro solo too. Clomid should have you covered for your pct. Several things could be said, asked and discussed regarding your cycle, but as you said you have your thread for it.

Since you found Boofly's log helpful, you can check out his pct Q thread also:

I have read through that. Good info. I’m actually going to add Anabolic Effect and Sustain Alpha into my PCT regimen. I’ve thought about 4 andro many times, but everything I’ve read/known basically made it seem like unless I’m on a severe cut or bulking I could be wasting some of the 4-ad potential, and the epi-andro is a better choice for adding a bit of gains while bringing out the vascularity and trimming the waistline a touch.
Thanks bro

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have read through that. Good info. I’m actually going to add Anabolic Effect and Sustain Alpha into my PCT regimen. I’ve thought about 4 andro many times, but everything I’ve read/known basically made it seem like unless I’m on a severe cut or bulking I could be wasting some of the 4-ad potential, and the epi-andro is a better choice for adding a bit of gains while bringing out the vascularity and trimming the waistline a touch.
Thanks bro
AE and SA: more good choices 👍 I have to respectfully disagree on the 4-Andro tho. When running something suppressive (like 1-Andro) the lack of test and therefore also the lack of estro can become a problem. And even if not creating problems, lack of estro is diminishing muscle hypertrophy. These are the reasons a 'test base' is usually used in conjuntion with not aromatizing anabolics. Best test base is obviously test, but if not going to pin or want to stay legal, then 4-Andro is a good substitute (4-AD would be even better and these are a bit different things btw). Epiandro will bring energy, mood, libido and possibly some strenght, but it wont bring estrogen and is actually antiestrogenic, so low E symptoms may occur. I don't see how the 4-Andro would be a waste if not on a "severe cut or bulking". If no test in system it's not a waste with any goals. But again like we have seen 1-Andro can be run just solo and the Epiandro is a good add on like stated earlier. 4-Andro would just be my first option to add.

Based on your posts you probably already know the things I said here, I just wanted to explain the thought process behind my stance. If you want to add something or continue we can resume in your thread, so we don't derail Boonfly's log too much, lol.

Last edited:
MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
AE and SA: more good choices 👍 I have to respectfully disagree on the 4-Andro tho. When running something suppressive (like 1-Andro) the lack of test and therefore also the lack of estro can become a problem. And even if not creating problems, lack of estro is diminishing muscle hypertrophy. These are the reasons a 'test base' is usually used in conjuntion with not aromatizing anabolics. Best test base is obviously test, but if not going to pin or want to stay legal, then 4-Andro is a good substitute (4-AD would be even better and these are a bit different things btw). Epiandro will bring energy, mood, libido and possibly some strenght, but it wont bring estrogen and is actually antiestrogenic, so low E symptoms may occur. I don't see how the 4-Andro would be a waste if not on a "severe cut or bulking". If no test in system it's not a waste with any goals. But again like we have seen 1-Andro can be run just solo and the Epiandro is a good add on like stated earlier. 4-Andro would just be my first option to add.

Based on your posts you probably already know the things I said here, I just wanted to explain the thought process behind my stance. If you want to add something or continue we can resume in your thread, so we don't derail Boonfly's log too much, lol.
I ALMOST wish I had 4-AD over the epi-andro, but alas I do not. I have thought about running the 3 together for this, and adding 4 in when the epi gets introduced, but I was beginning to think that was overkill. Now, I’m starting to wonder if, as you kind of made me think about it, if 4-AD could offset some of the low E sides while actually improving my cycle (without adding much risk).
Currently I’m comfortable with the risk/reward ratio of what I’ve thought out -!Hi Techs 1-Testosterone and Dymethazine (1-andro and epi lol) followed by clomid and a natty test booster, support supps throughout all. And then the additions that I mentioned earlier are already in my cart to order today. I need to start my log in here, and move some info over from the other section. This is the area I should have created it. I would love to go over the idea of adding 4-AD in........

I don’t plan on running any other cycles this year at least and do want to make sure it’s well worth the sides, minimal as they might be. So might as well make it the safest but best cycle I can.

I am still not at the point of being familiar enough with injectables or quite willing to go that route unless it was like supervised or not a crap shoot on my own lol

The beautiful thing about this board is, with the various members levels of knowledge, there’s something new to learn and think about everyday.....
Like I mentioned in my first post, I went into this knowing I could be fluid with it and just had my PCT necessities on hand. Any of my additions, both for a PH or PCT, are in stock at one of the sites which has a store front which is close to me - I can pick them up tomorrow so I wasn’t as strict about “everything on hand before I start” as I was when I ran Bold and loved it so much.
Just my basics and supports. I know I’ll need another bottle of 1 test if I jump to 330 as well

Last edited:
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I love the resource and the sportsman/bro-manship? Lol on this board. As you may have read I was apprehensive about putting 1-andro in my system but guys in this thread not only helped with planning, but also eased my mind.

It’s different for everyone, I did feel / notice the lethargy and the loss of libido but for me it’s manageable. And it’s not terrible if YU expect it. I guess I’m fortunate I respond well with 1-andro alone.

I had one of the best workouts I think I ever had in my life today. The amount of volume I did was insane. I actually feel like I’m more “on” now than ever. Kinda sucks I stop this sat for my 8 weeks. I will have left over pills in the bottle for maybe another week. Maybe I can just finish the bottle?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established

Since you found Boonfly's log helpful, you can check out his pct Q thread also:

For my PCT I don’t have a real AI right now. But as my other thread says I do have SA and Reduce XT, hopefully the natural estrogen support in SA will be enough...

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I think I have asked this before but what are the downsides do PCT at 40/40/20/20 or 40/20/20/20? Ppl have said it’s not necessary to go the 40/40/20/20, but wouldn’t you rather shoot high than low? Or at least 40/20/20/20...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I have asked this before but what are the downsides do PCT at 40/40/20/20 or 40/20/20/20? Ppl have said it’s not necessary to go the 40/40/20/20, but wouldn’t you rather shoot high than low? Or at least 40/20/20/20...
Well the 20 mg is pretty much a standard Nolva dosing. It should be sufficient and no need to go higher. It can have some sides for some users and puts some stress on liver (nothing heavy). Many do a pct with Nolva as 20/20/10/10 and that's what I did last time. But if doing 40/20/20/20 puts your mind at ease, I don't see a real harm doing so.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
being a first timer I think being at ease with mind is a big factor, human nature huh

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
being a first timer I think being at ease with mind is a big factor, human nature huh
lol...human nature is different for every human...but with that said, i agree with you 100%!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah no kidding lol. What do you think about 40/20/20/20?
i haven't pct'ed in many years-been on trt for over 12...but a lot of guys would say 40 is not needed for just a 1-andro cycle?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do my End of cycle review now. I do have half of next week to just finish the bottle but I think strength numbers are not going to change all that much. So this is my final review.

I want to thank everyone here that has helped answered questions, shared their comments, and pointed me in the right direction. This is my first time trying a PED and the apprehensiveness (for me at least) was definitely a factor. I ask a lot of questions, and make a lot of new threads lol. But I think seeing comments from different people, at different angles add to the ease of apprehensiveness. We all learn differently, and have different comfort zones. I guess being familiar especially with something new is important for me. So thank you to those who were along the way. Shout out to: @ANABOLICWRWLF @elo76 @Humbl3 @KvanH @thebigt @LeanEngineer , @Renew1 and GL to @MFTrainz on his cycle.

Starting Strength (no pun intended lol) pre cycle
------------------------------------------------------
Flat Bench: 215 x 6 , 225 x 4
Incline Bench: 165 x 5
Shoulder Press (smith machine): 105 x 6
Straight Bar Deadlift: 185 x 8
Triceps push downs: 72.5 x 8 (as a gauge for smaller muscles)

Final Strength:
------------------------------------------------------
Flat Bench: 245 x 8, 260 x 4
Incline Bench: 205 x 5
Shoulder Press (smith machine): 145 x 7, 155 x 5
Straight Bar Deadlift: 275 x 6, 300 x 3
Triceps push downs: 90 (the whole stack) x 10

**I have not really deadlifted seriously before. The increase in deadlift can probably be attributed both to andro as well as improvement in technique.

Overview:
I could not be more happy and satisfied with the results with just running 1-Andro. I am fortunate to have experienced minimal sides and an overall gainful run. The common sides of lethargy and loss of libido was definitely present, but for me, very manageable. Everything was seemed to be in halves. My balls size, frequency of need for masturbation (in days) as a gauge for libido. Obviously no way to really tell until I get bloods done ( which I will soon). I did not experience acne although I did notice some oily face when I woke up during the last two weeks. No back pumps (even after heavy deadlift days), I did experience some aggression ( short-fuse) but because I expected it, I was able to manage the emotions in front of friends and family. Nonetheless I did notice that change. I did also notice a calm, alpha feeling ...err sometimes no feeling at all. I remember one night walking back from the gym and it was twilight with the sun catching onto the buildings. It was beautiful to see but I did not stop and enjoy it. Although I did recognize it was something beautiful...but I just moved on. In terms of strength, I noticed there is a "strength curve" where maybe in weeks 3 to 6, you will make incredible gains and adding weight each time you go to the gym, then flatten out and stay there with a little more gains each week. That's also the reason why I have not updated this in the latter part of the cycle as I have during the beginning as everything was pretty much status quo. But overall, during the entirety of the cycle, I have gained strength that would normally take me a year to gain...

The recovery on this stuff is absolutely amazing. I did go hard (or try to) on every workout session as a means to maximize gains during this time. I remember there are days where I was too scared to go harder. I had to take a self directed pause and let the body recover. I think this did eventually lead to some tendon fatigue and bone aches, but cissus helped a ton. Nonetheless the volume and overall load was definitely there so I am thankful I am not more hurt. During the last two to three weeks, volume was just absolutely incredible. You can go in on chest day to do heavy sets, then drop the weight a bit to continue to do hypertrophy sets. Again, I always listened to my body and gave the rest I felt needed.

More related thoughts:
We all know making gains ain't easy. Whether that is the cost of supplements, time to go to the gym, or buy good food and have time to relax and rest, to do this "all in" I feel like with this stuff it definitely helps to be in a time of life where things are stable. This include the fact that I think I handled lethargy well is because I still work at home and have the environment to not compound the negative physiological sides that may come with this stuff.

Final thoughts:
As for me, 1-Andro alone was a major success. Strength has gone up in numbers and you know you're doing well when big dudes in the gym go to you to ask for a spot lol. I do not have aspirations to compete, nor become a pro. I just want to perform better than average in the gym, and build a respectable physique and live a healthy lifestyle. If I were to use PEDs again, it could be for an aggressive cut as a means to maintain strength while on a deficit and cardio. And it would not be a stack. Part of the reason I chose 1-andro alone is the minimal sides and "risk". Otherwise I value hard work and plan on making natural gains.

I also plan on doing a PCT log once I finish the remaining few tablets I have mid this week. I don't expect the strength numbers to change a whole bunch.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice results, good luck in pct!!!

lol, i would be remiss if i didn't add that sustain alpha is great for pct. :)

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Nice write up, did you see some nice size gains with those numbers?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice write up and final strength numbers!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice final review 👍 Next the 'hard part' - pct and solidifying results. But seems like you're more than ready.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Nice final review Next the 'hard part' - pct and solidifying results. But seems like you're more than ready.
Think so, def got all the tools. Might think of adding MK 677 and carderine...

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Think so, def got all the tools. Might think of adding MK 677 and carderine...
In your case I would probably not run MK. I know you were trying to stay lean and MK bloated me and made me hungry AF. At least for me it was better suited for a bulk. MK is also not a 8 week run type of thing either. We are talking months here.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great gains dude! Glad it went as you hoped.

Keep killing it!

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
In your case I would probably not run MK. I know you were trying to stay lean and MK bloated me and made me hungry AF. At least for me it was better suited for a bulk. MK is also not a 8 week run type of thing either. We are talking months here.
That changes things..how long did it take to see or feel a difference?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
That changes things..how long did it take to see or feel a difference?
Didn't make it long enough to tell. I had increased hunger, lethargy and bloating so I stopped. Just felt blah all the time.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Didn't make it long enough to tell. I had increased hunger, lethargy and bloating so I stopped. Just felt blah all the time.
That sucks man. Think those are some of the worse side effects (well, besides the hunger). Did you try to take it pre bed by any chance?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man. Think those are some of the worse side effects (well, besides the hunger). Did you try to take it pre bed by any chance?
I started off taking it before bed to try to compensate for the lethargy since I knew it could be a problem.

Pick up a bottle, try it out. Everyone is different.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I started off taking it before bed to try to compensate for the lethargy since I knew it could be a problem.

Pick up a bottle, try it out. Everyone is different.
Did you run it by itself?
I was thinking over the summer of doing mk677 with LGD but I'm still researching. That's supposedly rather effective together without being too harsh. From what I'm reading, I need way more info