1-Andro Log / 220mg to 330mg / 1st Time

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Running a 1-andro cycle (and only 1-andro). I'll be noting my experiences with this log. Please follow along and comment if you like. Great to have some support being a first timer.

-Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-Testosterone 220mg a day (1-androstene-3b-ol 17-one decanoate)
-8 week cycle
-Also running IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support + TUDCA
-Glucosamine and hyaluronic acid (joint support, etc)
-Along with multivitamin, fish oil,

-Pre Jym preworkout

Male, 32yr, 5'9, 188lbs
Cutting , light cycling 3x a week
Start cycle date: 12/5
Starting benchmark strength: 215 x 6 / 225 x 4 (Flat Bench)

PCT Plan (please critique)
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Hi-Tech Arimistane 50mg
Hunter Test (by Roar Ambitions , just so happen to have on hand it's D-AA, natural test booster, etc...)

few initial questions/thoughts
1. I may increase the dose to 330mg during my 2nd or 3rd week, what do you guys think? I want to start out mild and see how my body reacts. Can always up the does a higher to 3x a day.

2. Please critique my PCT plan. I have heard to start PCT next day when cycle finish but I have also heard to wait a week due to the decanoate ester...

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
12/5 to 12/9

220mg a day
getting some lethargy but noticing quicker recovery in the form of less soreness. Seems like maybe getting a little joint dryness...no noticeable strength gains yet

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'd bump it up to 330 as soon as you can if it was me since you are already 4 days in. IMO andros do not "kick in" for around 4 weeks...give or take. Get the dose up and ride it out for 8-10 weeks.

If it was me...I would be also running EPI-Andro at 750-1000mg to combat the lethargy/libido issues that are common with this compound.

PCT: Arimistane does nothing for estrogen. Might want to have a real AI on hand. It's good practice. I would get rid of anything with DAA. Do some reading and make your own opinion, but I would NOT be using it in PCT or any other time.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Holy crap batman!
I almost tagged you when I saw this thread last night. I guess asking the same questions in different sub threads might illicit different answers?
I'd bump it up to 330 as soon as you can if it was me since you are already 4 days in. IMO andros do not "kick in" for around 4 weeks...give or take. Get the dose up and ride it out for 8-10 weeks.

If it was me...I would be also running EPI-Andro at 750-1000mg to combat the lethargy/libido issues that are common with this compound.

PCT: Arimistane does nothing for estrogen. Might want to have a real AI on hand. It's good practice. I would get rid of anything with DAA. Do some reading and make your own opinion, but I would NOT be using it in PCT or any other time.
Oh, guess not...

Last edited:
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established

Can you pls elaborate on this?
1. From research ppl tend to like arimistane over the other too
2. DAA is a proven ingredient as a natural test booster... all decent test boosters have this as a primary ingredient...unless you don’t recommend using a test booster at all during PCT

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Can you pls elaborate on this?
1. From research ppl tend to like arimistane over the other too
2. DAA is a proven ingredient as a natural test booster... all decent test boosters have this as a primary ingredient...unless you don’t recommend using a test booster at all during PCT
Arimistane over what? Arimistane does absolutely nothing for estrogen. Might lower cortisol a hair and dry you out, but that's it.

DAA is proven? Proven to lower test in healthy males. There are other better options out there like Mtest and Alphamax. I'm not taking anything during PCT that might lower my test further.

Just trying to steer you in the right direction here. These are my opinions and what I have learned through others. Don't buy into the marketing hype of these products.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane over what? Arimistane does absolutely nothing for estrogen. Might lower cortisol a hair and dry you out, but that's it.

DAA is proven? Proven to lower test in healthy males. There are other better options out there like Mtest and Alphamax. I'm not taking anything during PCT that might lower my test further.

Just trying to steer you in the right direction here. These are my opinions and what I have learned through others. Don't buy into the marketing hype of these products.
I appreciate you, and that's why i've asking all sorts of questions to do my due diligence. It's kinda hard having both information overload and sometimes conflicting information as well.

You are correct about DAA and this study supports your view (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4384294/) Although I swear I read also it does increase testosterone in a study somewhere as well.. I'll try to look for it.

About arimistane "
Unlike some other AIs, Arimistane is known as a suicide aromatase inhibitor or an irreversible AI, which means you don’t get any estrogen rebound once you stop using it. Arimistane effectively inactivates the aromatase enzyme so the biosynthesis of estrogen can’t take place. It is also known to raise levels of luteinizing hormone (LH), critical for testosterone production.
Additionally Arimistane may lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol which can have a negative impact on testosterone. Studies have shown a clear link in increased cortisol levels resulting in decreased blood testosterone levels.
"

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate you, and that's why i've asking all sorts of questions to do my due diligence. It's kinda hard having both information overload and sometimes conflicting information as well.

You are correct about DAA and this study supports your view (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4384294/) Although I swear I read also it does increase testosterone in a study somewhere as well.. I'll try to look for it.

About arimistane "
Unlike some other AIs, Arimistane is known as a suicide aromatase inhibitor or an irreversible AI, which means you don’t get any estrogen rebound once you stop using it. Arimistane effectively inactivates the aromatase enzyme so the biosynthesis of estrogen can’t take place. It is also known to raise levels of luteinizing hormone (LH), critical for testosterone production.
Additionally Arimistane may lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol which can have a negative impact on testosterone. Studies have shown a clear link in increased cortisol levels resulting in decreased blood testosterone levels.
"
I think DAA was thought to at one point, but later results showed that it rose and quickly dropped or something. Not sure....so why risk it.

Arimistane is junk for estrogen. It's a fact no matter what you post. That quote sounds like it's right off the bottle...lol. You need a real AI like Exemestane on hand and only use if you have estro sides. Don't just use it to use it.

If you rely on the Arimistane only, we will be here to help you when you post and ask how to get rid of gyno. At least the nolva will help in that area not allowing the estro to bind to the breast tissue.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I think DAA was thought to at one point, but later results showed that it rose and quickly dropped or something. Not sure....so why risk it.

Arimistane is junk for estrogen. It's a fact no matter what you post. That quote sounds like it's right off the bottle...lol. You need a real AI like Exemestane on hand and only use if you have estro sides. Don't just use it to use it.

If you rely on the Arimistane only, we will be here to help you when you post and ask how to get rid of gyno. At least the nolva will help in that area not allowing the estro to bind to the breast tissue.
So I have Nolva and arimistane, and you know I’m only doing 1-andro at 330mg for 8 weeks; first cycle. What would your pct plan be for this if you were me?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
1andro -330mg ed /8 weeks
A cycle support for at least the 8 weeks.
Exemstane on hand for estrogen sides.
Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10
Basic and done
No M-Test huh? ... less pills to swallow

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
No M-Test huh? ... less pills to swallow
You don't NEED a natty test booster. Some people like to add one. Might make you feel better as you recover. I like to add in a natty anabolic like BMP, X Gels, Follidrone, Vector, AE or True Shred.

What you need to be more concerned with is holding onto your newly formed muscle. When your cycle is over. DO NOT drop calories or attempt to cut. You will probably loose it all then. Everyone makes this mistake at least once. You need to keep your calories up and training intensity high to tell your body to hold onto what it just made.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like mtest, it has made me go from feeling like garbage to feeling great. I mentioned this in one of your other threads covering this same info.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am going to be getting blood drawn before a little run coming up to find out what magnesium, d3 and mtest have done for me over the last 3 months. I have blood work from before I started to compare it to. I will link to the thread if you want once I make it if you're curious.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

Thx for the replies. Some good training news....I was able to do 225 x 7, could've gotten 8. This is a lifetime milestone for me and I think it's definitely attributed to the 1-test. Last session I was only able to put up 225 for 4 reps. Today with 7 reps, and seemed a bit easier as well as weights moved smooth. Today marks Day 6 and i've been keeping the dose steady at 220mg. From reading other logs, I am experiencing similar things as others such as slightfatigue/laziness?/hazy-head feeling? Not bad at all but it's noticeable. I can workout longer and I have not been getting DOMS since I started, recovery is definitely improved. This is pretty good news to me as this is only Day 6...and from the looks of it not even dosing at 330mg. Keep in mind I'm also technically cutting and I'm gaining muscle while my waist has been down with a calorie at slight deficit. Will report back more in a few days.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
1andro -330mg ed /8 weeks
A cycle support for at least the 8 weeks.
Exemstane on hand for estrogen sides.
Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10
Basic and done
It is simple. Which is great. Why no one continues with cycle support during pct? Cause they’re not putting in potentially harmful substances to liver and kidneys anymore? Or do most ppl still use cycle support during 4 weeks of pct to keep health up?

Also looks like the only thing I’ll initially be doing is just Nolva 20/20/10/10 everyday unless I see the need for aromasin? ...I’d prob take M test as well tbh

H

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It is simple. Which is great. Why no one continues with cycle support during pct? Cause they’re not putting in potentially harmful substances to liver and kidneys anymore? Or do most ppl still use cycle support during 4 weeks of pct to keep health up?

Also looks like the only thing I’ll initially be doing is just Nolva 20/20/10/10 everyday unless I see the need for aromasin? ...I’d prob take M test as well tbh
People do continue cycle support through PCT I told you a minimum of eight weeks during cycle.
Some folks here run cycle support year-round bro

H

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
it’s called personal preference. He has a choice bru

H

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I just got called out by admin for calling him a turd apparently. My apologies to that guy and to administration my bad

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
That’s the thing,I’d rather be safe(er). And tbh with cycle support it’s good stuff anyways. TUDCA also helps lower cholesterol as well. It’s additional pills to take but I don’t mind it. Besides with exogenous hormones body is gonna be working extra hard round the clock so np to do my part to help It

I got Nolva (pill form) from a board sponsor company here. ...hopefully it’s legit, should be?

Once im done with PCT I’ll schedule bloodwork.

Btw, around what % do ppl keep their gains on a single 8 week 1-andro cycle? Seems this data is hard to find in logs as ppl just leaves the logs once the person finishes cycle lol

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What you gain has a lot to do with your level of experience lifting, your sleep and training habits and your diet. What you retain does too.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thing is how much you gonna gain. The studies on 1 andro were done at 100 mg and 600mg that im aware of. Even at 600 mg it wasn't that great. So if you gain 4 pounds and keep 2 that's still not much. The pct might help you keep an extra quarter pound. I'd up the dose and do 12 weeks
Have you used 1-andro?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What did your cycle look like and what were your gains?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I bought the Blackstone labs 1andro and 4 andro and 19 nor. I took 5 pills of each per day. I ran it for 10 weeks. Ended up costing many hundreds of dollars. Inly gained like 12 pounds and kept 6 or 7 but you can't tell because your weight fluctuates daily. I could have spent way less and got way more results with test and superdrol.
Saying you can get more results with superdrol and test than you can with andros is like saying the titanic carries more people than a sailboat dude. I don't think the OP is looking to use a methyl and an injectable on his first run out the gate. :/

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Not looking to deep dive on my first. Tbh I’m just hoping for a smooth cycle and pct. I’ll train hard and hopefully keep some gains. Yesterday was a great day already. Put up 225 x 7 first time in my life. Even if at the end thats where I’ll baseline for chest days I’d be happy lol. It’s not that I’m not ambitious, just being realistic with so many variables.

Now for PCT, I guess I’ll do Nolva 20/20/10/10 with M Test. ...definitely no arimistane? ...nor aromasin?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
HCG for an andro run but no nolva? Which is it, heavily suppressive thus the need for HCG or not suppressive at all and thereby no need for a serm?

It can't be both suppressive and not suppressive.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would guess he's trying to avoid UGLs here as well as injections so HCG is probably off the table.

OP, get the nolva. Your pct at 20/20/10/10 with some added well being from the M-Test looks good. Having Exemestane on hand is a wise move but you probably won't need it as has been said.

EDIT: Changed to 20/20/10/10

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
No need for either really the nolva and aromasin both block estrogen which isn't a problem as I have said 1 andro won't convert to estrogen. I would get hcg for pct. That will get your balls working again.
Hmm that’s true that 1-Test is not testosterone which means it doesn’t aromatize. But it is still suppressive and Nolva might help stimulating the LH. I guess for estrogen it really depends where my levels are at last day of cycle. I can schedule a bloodwork then. If it’s normal then maybe just focusing on getting natural test back up would be fine. I think I’ll still run a low dose Nolva like above with m test tho

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also like I said u need a test base. So if you won't inject take 4 andro. The reason you need a test base is that because your natural test will stop you will have no estrogen. You need 4 andro to convert to test so you will have some estrogen conversion. If you don't add 4 andro you will feel like crap after week 4
Now would be the time to add the caveat that if he DOES add 4 then it would be advisable to have an AI on hand.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah if he takes a lot of 4 andro. Depends how sensitive he is to estrogen too. From my experience even at high doses of test only thing I get is sore nips. After the cycle soreness is gone. They hurt and do get a tiny bit puffy but no gyno has ever formed. But everyone is different
As you said, everyone is different. How can you even guess how much 4 andro is a lot for him? I feel like you're trying to talk him out of being cautious when you should be doing the opposite, or if not that then just not offering any advice at all.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're clearly the #giraffeinthejungle here though so I'll leave you to it.

OP feel free to continue our discussion in dm if you want.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

For this cycle I am going to do 1-Andro only, that is final. I will, maybe, increase from 220mg to 330mg.

Day 7 Shoulders and Back
Another great day. I haven't been incorporating shoulder presses so this is first time doing seated shoulder presses in probably 10months. Definitely above my expectations

105 x 10
115 x 8
125 x 6
135 x 5 (for reference, this was where I was last year at my highest peak and I was able to hit this today...unbelievable)
105 x 8
105 x 6 (still had energy so went back and did a final set)

tomorrow marks my first week and overall I am very pleased with the results so far even at 220mg. I'll note some common sides below:

Lethargy
I do feel a little lethargy, fog head after my first dose in the morning, but feel normal during my workout and after (i do take 200mg to 300mg of caffeine, which is included in my pre) ...maybe a cup of coffee would do me well in the morning.

Joint
does feel just a tad different before but not bad at all. Barely noticeable. I am also taking cycle support , glucosamine and hyaluronic acid

Recovery
Recovery has been unreal. For those that are following along, yesterday was a record day for me with chest and today I feel 90% recovered. No DOMs, and during my shoulder press, didn't feel any fatigue from chest. As a reference it usually takes me 3 days to recover in full from chest day.

Energy and well-being
Energy and endurance definitely up and up in the gym. Also with this, I feel more "confident", focused (when not lethargic lol) and not worrying or anxious about the little stuff. The head feels clear, if that makes sense.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
few questions for those seasoned ones here at AM...

1. I have, or will change up my workout routine to take advantage of the recovery. With 1-andro, is it possible to overtrain? I'm talking bench 3x a week, back and shoulder day right after chest, etc...

2. I'd still like to do light cycling. I'll prob only limit this to twice a week now if I change up my schedule. I'm hesitant now to even add cardio and not to mess up this good thing going here lol. My cardio is low intensity, no more than 70% of my max heart rate. Maybe it wouldn't impact too much

3. and of course the final question....should I up to 330mg? if I am going to, I think i'll do it starting week 3. I'm running an 8 week so that's still a good bulk of time. Another week to see side effects, ha.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Chest , still at 220mg

Flat
225 x 7
235 x 5
235 x 4
225 x 4

Incline
155 x 8
175 x 5
185 x 4
155 x 8

Woke up this morning with DOMs in shoulders but decided to go train chest anyways. Two days ago I blasted my shoulders pretty good (haven’t really trained them all year alone) so maybe the DOMs caught up.

Energy was good in the beginning of gym but felt lackluster half way through. I was expecting more reps, but during the last few sets on flat bench I just felt worn -power just wasn’t there...Would’ve been nice to get that 4th set the same as first 225 x 7 and the third set for a solid 5 reps

One thing I noticed is that my overall demeanor seem more confident, calm, and less anxious. ...hardly get sappy emotions or think about the small stuff while on this...

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know you said "that is final", but I think you would really benefit from some kind of base product like 4-andro, Dermacrine or plain dhea. I would expect you to feel pretty bad on just 1-andro in coming weeks and you have a lot to go till the 8 week mark.

I would up the 1-andro dosage to 330 mg like you were planning.

I went through this thread pretty quickly so these might be already solved, but I would use the Arimistane in your pct since you have it. Not as an AI, cause' it doesn't really do anything for estro as already stated, but for cortisol control. It should help a bit in that regard and I don't think you had any cort control supp in your pct.

DAA is trash like stated. I've seen a study where it raised T levels some for the first 12 days, but levels quickly reverted back. And on another study it actually lowered T levels.

Sure you can overtrain while on 1-andro. Recovering ability should be heightened though. Go as hard as you can and monitor your recovery. I like to have one deload week inside a 8 week run, where I do the same exercises and keep the same intensity (=weights on lifts), but half the volume. But the need for that is individual and depends on the overall stress on your body. If you don't feel like you need it then you probably don't. My energy and strenght allways jumps a bit after well timed deload week.

About the cycling, if you do it with pretty low intensity like you said, then I don't think it will add to the overall load to recovery. It might even improve your recovery with increased bloodflow etc.

Just my .02$

Last edited:
Reactions: UNX
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I know you said "that is final", but I think you would really benefit from some kind of base product like 4-andro, Dermacrine or plain dhea. I would expect you to feel pretty bad on just 1-andro in coming weeks and you have a lot to go till the 8 week mark.

I would up the 1-andro dosage to 330 mg like you were planning.

I went through this thread pretty quickly so these might be already solved, but I would use the Arimistane in your pct since you have it. Not as an AI, cause' it dosen't really do anything for estro as already stated, but for cortisol control. It should help a bit in that regard and I don't think you had any cort control supp in your pct.

DAA is trash like stated. I've seen a study where it raised T levels some for the first 12 days, but levels quickly reverted back. And on another study it actually lowered T levels.

Sure you can ovetrain while on 1-andro. Recovering ability should be heightened though. Go as hard as you can and monitor your recovery. I like to keep one deload week inside a 8 week run, where I do the same exercises and keep the same intensity (=weights on lifts), but half the volume. But the need for that is individual and depends on the overall stress on your body. If don't feel like you need it then you probably don't. My energy and strenght allways jumps a bit after well timed deload week.

About the cycling, if you do it with pretty low intensity like you said, then I don't think it will add to the overall load for recovery. It might even improve your recovery with increased bloodflow etc.

Just my .02$

Thanks for the note! Coincidentally I am looking for a cortisol control supp and saw your note lol. I do have Arimistane but am willing to get a better supp out there for cortisol if possible. I tried the OG version of lean extreme like 10yrs ago and I felt good on that. I remember it was the same feeling as I don't think about the small stuff and have less anxiety (if any). So if there are any really good stuff out there that actually controls or blocks cortisol, please let me know.

I do cycling twice a week at most. It's light where I keep it to no more than 70% of my max HR. I do enjoy it and I find it a nice break. Technically I am cutting lol so why not.

I read that after cycle ppl lose strength, etc.. but is that also true for fat gain? If you lost the fat on cycle, do you gain it back if your diet is on check?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the note! Coincidentally I am looking for a cortisol control supp and saw your note lol. I do have Arimistane but am willing to get a better supp out there for cortisol if possible. I tried the OG version of lean extreme like 10yrs ago and I felt good on that. I remember it was the same feeling as I don't think about the small stuff and have less anxiety (if any). So if there are any really good stuff out there that actually controls or blocks cortisol, please let me know.

I do cycling twice a week at most. It's light where I keep it to no more than 70% of my max HR. I do enjoy it and I find it a nice break. Technically I am cutting lol so why not.

I read that after cycle ppl lose strength, etc.. but is that also true for fat gain? If you lost the fat on cycle, do you gain it back if your diet is on check?
SNS Reduce XT has been around awhile and people like it. Have not tried myself. I like Ashwagandha (as do many others) and that should fit you well, since you talk about the mental aspects. It's good for mental aspects (anxiety and ease of mind), not sure how strong it is regarding lowering cortisol, but it does that too. Then there's Iron Legion Invictus. It's a transdermal and based on the talks should be very potent for cort control. And Iconic Formulations Neuro AET I think is the same stuff as Invictus (or share the same main ingridient). You could look into those aforementioned.

I say keep the cycling in. Especially since you enjoy it. If problems with recovery apper, it can be the first thing you cut out or decrease the amount.

No you shouldn't gain the fat back you lost on cycle. If your hormones are badly inbalanced it can accelerate the fat gain some, but basic rules of calories in / calories out allways applies. Now you shouldn't eat too light on pct, cause' then you risk losing muscle. Pct is a critical time and you should eat enough and train hard enough to maintain the gains you just made on cycle. The possible rebound in cortisol could have you storing fat a bit more easily, but I would be more concerned on keeping the muscle gains than fearing a rapid fat gain. Eat enough with a good diet and train like you did on cycle (or almost like on cycle) while keeping an eye on your decreased recovering ability compared to cycle.

Last edited:
Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
SNS Reduce XT has been around awhile and people like it. Have not tried myself. I like Ashwagandha (as do many others) and that should fit you well, since you talk about the mental aspects. It's good for mental aspects (anxiety and ease of mind), not sure how strong it is regarding lowering cortisol, but it does that too. Then there's Iron Legion Invictus. It's a transdermal and based on the talks should be very potent for cort control. And Iconic Formulations Neuro AET I think is the same stuff as Invictus (or share the same main ingridient). You could look into those aforementioned.

I say keep the cycling in. Especially since you enjoy it. If problems with recovery apper, it can be the first thing you cut out or decrease the amount.

No you shouldn't gain the fat back you lost on cycle. If your hormones are badly inbalanced it can accelerate the fat gain some, but basic rules of calories in / calories out allways applies. Now you shouldn't eat too light on pct, cause' then you risk losing muscle. Pct is a critical time and you should eat enough and train hard enough to maintain the gains you just made on cycle. The possible rebound in cortisol could have you storing fat a bit more easily, but I would be more concerned on keeping the muscle gains than fearing a rapid fat gain. Eat enough with a good diet and train like you did on cycle (or almost like on cycle) while keeping an eye on your decreased recovering ability compared to cycle.
I'll look into a good cortisol blocker, I like the feeling of less cortisol anyways lol. Thx for your input

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12 220mg

Flat Bench
225 x 8
225 x 7
235 x 5
225 x 4

I'm just using flat bench as a gauge (don't just think all I do is bench! lol)...so in general felt good in the beginning of the workout, but I felt power was lost after the 3rd set. This has happened on the last chest day as well. I feel all around great the first two sets, but after the 3rd set just felt that crash feeling. It's not a preworkout meal issue as today I ate a footlong sub about 1.5hrs before gym. Maybe I should drink some gatorade intra-workout to get some sugar? Frankly that might not be it. I just felt fatigued and unfocused after set 3. If I were to place a % on this, I'd say after set 3 (or even at set 3), I felt 33% of what I felt when I walked into the gym. I have read other 1-andro logs where they felt great the entire session and was able to up the weight, but oh well.

I'm not exactly eating a TON. I'm eating slightly below maintenance and my protein is def close to 200g/day if not more so no problem there. As I mentioned in earlier posts, I am doing light cycling around 70% of my max HR, but I do it for an hr. It's not nothing, but it's also light where it doesn't take away recovery or energy. So i'm not gonna be haste and blame cardio for the lack of (more) progress lol

No noticeable side effects besides I'm drinking water like I'm a water-holic, and thus piss a lot more too. The boys come and go, some days it'll be non-existent and other days there's something there lol. I do enjoy the clear, no anxiety, focused mentality that comes with this, definitely interested in getting a legit cortisol blocker during PCT. Recovery seems to be in hours, not days lol.

Since my body's taking it pretty well, this sat will be the start of the 3rd week and I will up the dosage to 330mg/day for the remainder of the cycle.

Stay tuned. And yes, I will post progress pictures at the end as I've been taking them every sat.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

invictus and neuro AET are both fantastic...use my code THEBIGT to save 20% off at iconic formulations for neuro AET or iron legion for invictus.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much carbs are you getting?

So it's a definitive no on test base product? Is it a money issue or what?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am going to be getting blood drawn before a little run coming up to find out what magnesium, d3 and mtest have done for me over the last 3 months. I have blood work from before I started to compare it to. I will link to the thread if you want once I make it if you're curious.
I'd be interested on the link. What kind of run you planning, was it a jump to inj. test?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
How much carbs are you getting?

So it's a definitive no on test base product? Is it a money issue or what?
I’m not going to do it. So far I have felt the lethargy and small balls and I’m fine with it. We’ll see how 330mg treats me but I’m erring on the side of just 1-andro this time. I’ve been saving for awhile to do my first cycle so if I need to spend more I can.

I’m technically in a cut but I’m keeping the calories very mildly low. Before on cycle I was losing about .80lbs per week, last time I weighed my weight has actually gone up! Lol and I feel I’ve definitely lost bf. For my calories I’m definitely keeping protein high around 200g /day if not more. The rest I just go by ear. Carb is prob on the medium to low side.

Reactions: dvw