1,4-ad solo

HammyAbeer

Awards
Whats up fellas..1st post on AM, usually post at BB.com

I was wondering what you guys think of running 1,4ad alone for 8 weeks at 600 mg per day.

I know its not very common, but I've seen some decent reviews at 1_FAST for those who went past 4 weeks at higher dosages.

From my searches it seems that Chi-Town and Pogue have tried similar but I didnt their feedback on it.

This would be my 1st cycle and my main concern is hairloss so I chose this particular cycle. Also pondering Norderm/4derm.

5-11

Cheers!

shadow_manifest

Awards
Won't be much gains off that much. You'd have to go at least a gram a day. I'd add some Nor-diol and 4-ad in. Thats if you didn't want to go with 1-test.

HammyAbeer

Awards
Here was the feedback off Mikes site that got me interested. Im assuming these were solo cycles but not for sure. Pretty decent feedback anyways:

--------------------------
1,4 andro is my favorite pro hormone for many reasons. I like the gains and I had no side effects what so ever. I have recommended this supplement to many of my friends and so far I have seen at least 20lbs of lean muscle gained on everybody that had taken 1,4. I especially like Mike’s (1fast’s brand) because of the 200mg capsules. I don’t like taking 10 pills a day when I can get the same from 3 or 4.
---------------------------------------------------------------
This Boldenone steriod works well. Strength increase was similar to that of "one-testosterone" after a week of use.
Cycled with "6-Oxo" to decrease estrogen production; I did not notice any water weight gains.
The majority of bodybuilding suppliments are nothing more than placebos. It is great to find the few that produce reuslts. 1,4 Andro does just that!
-----------------------------------------------------
This product is the bomb!! I gained 30 lbs on my bench!! I like it better than 1-ad so if you have the money take 1200 mgs a day for 6 weeks and the results will BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------
All I will say about 1,4AD "THE ****" I took a month and a half cycle( two bottles) My weight went from 212 to 245. Very nice gains on my lifts and in size.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Very impressed with the product. Used only for three weeks, gained 12 lbs and lost about 3.5 within one week post. Moderate increase in aggression while taking but no other side effects. Will use again and for a longer cycle. Would reccommend to others.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan

Awards
If you're gonna try 1,4-andro solo I'd recommend doing at least 1-1.2g/day of 1,4andro and possibly frontloading at 1.5g/day for the first week

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Really no need for FL such a short acting compound, but I agree, 1,4 alone should probaly be ran in the upwards of 1000-1200mgs per day.

HammyAbeer

Awards
thanks fellas, much appreciated

If I run at 1g a day, should I shorten the length to 6 weeks as opposed to 8?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the 1g per day dosing. You may even want to go higher if not stacking. I've never gone longer than 7 weeks on any PH, but I've heard of guys going longer. If your shutdown is not too bad after 6 weeks, then re-evaluate whether to extend it.

You will need a strong PCT for 1,4 8-weeks. I would use both Nolva & clomid.

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
You should try using 1,4-diol applied topically. Mike at 1fast400 sells this. Reason I am suggesting this is because you now will have a inherently active hormone (the diol will promote anabolism even without conversion) that is sustainly released throughout the whole day. Probably would give you better gains then taking 1,4-dione orally which is inactive until converted, and won't give you the sustained blood levels.

shadow_manifest

Awards
Actually I think he sells only the dione and I would take it orally since 1,4-dione has a real good oral absorbtion. I've heard in the 45% range though I could be wrong.taking it transdermally won't really give better uptake of the product. He would just have to spread out the dosage.

HammyAbeer

Awards
Actually I think he sells only the dione and I would take it orally since 1,4-dione has a real good oral absorbtion. I've heard in the 45% range though I could be wrong.taking it transdermally won't really give better uptake of the product. He would just have to spread out the dosage.
I was thinking of capping em myself at around 300 grams and taking 3 spread throughout the day.

Would like to hear from anyone that has done a solo cycle like this, so please chime in if you have.

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Mike does sell 1,4-diol:
http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=885&osCsid=c1cea6f1a8fc8c916d2c3cd895cb5229

Both of the 1,4-andros have oral bioavailability in the 45% range, however the problem is that they dont remain in the blood for long periods of time, hence the frequent dosing. Your best bet is a transdermal. It will give you approx 35-40% absorption and will keep blood levels sustained at all times. Like I said 1,4-diol is intrinsically active, so you very mg which reaches your blood level will exert some sort of anabolic effect. Even Bruce Kneller said that 1,4-diol will be very close to Boldenone. If you are looking to do a 1,4 only cycle, I think this is your best bet.

shadow_manifest

Awards
Mike does sell 1,4-diol:
http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=885&osCsid=c1cea6f1a8fc8c916d2c3cd895cb5229

Both of the 1,4-andros have oral bioavailability in the 45% range, however the problem is that they dont remain in the blood for long periods of time, hence the frequent dosing. Your best bet is a transdermal. It will give you approx 35-40% absorption and will keep blood levels sustained at all times. Like I said 1,4-diol is intrinsically active, so you very mg which reaches your blood level will exert some sort of anabolic effect. Even Bruce Kneller said that 1,4-diol will be very close to Boldenone. If you are looking to do a 1,4 only cycle, I think this is your best bet.

My bad I didn't think he did but glad to see he does.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mike just started selling the diol version. Since some attention is on 1,4 diol right now - does anyone have experiences of the diol vs the dione version?? A search gives mixed reviews...I also read the thread on bb.com where Bill L and Pat argued about dio/dione.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I have used 600 mg per day of oral boldenone (yes the steroid mot the ph) for 8 weeks and I saw gains which were equivalent to running a very mild testosterone cycle with no bloat.

I have also ran 600 mg per day of 1/4 diol and the main thing I noticed was an absolute halt of fat gain. i couldnt get fat if I tried and I was on vacation and eating like **** but I only gained around 7 lbs of lbm in an 8 week period

HammyAbeer

Awards
Hey Magg,
Thanks for the feedback.

What were your sides(if any) and PCT on the Diol.

Thanks

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've used 600mg of the diol stacked with T1 Pro before, but never a 1,4 only cycle. It would also seem to me that somewhere in the realm of the 1g range would be right, orally anyway. I'm guessing that an 8 week cycle of 1,4 at 1g daily might yield some decent results, but I'm not sure the cost-benefit ratio works out when compared to other PH's. I think I would recommend Nor-A-Derm before a 1,4 only cycle...JMO :)

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
There were no noticeable sides and i use nolva pct always that time however i think I also used a bottle of 6oxo I had hanging around i recovered fine and with no mass loss

HammyAbeer

Awards
Thanks for the link..

Saw Dios thread, and if he lost hair with all the precautions he takes, I would venture to say I will too....ugh

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
But he did say that he lost less hair than 1-test. And thats pretty important.