Andro the giant solo?

Jmlift

Awards
I see tons of stack threads but was wondering if anyone has thoughts on running giant solo?

I do also have legit epistane. Tempted to low dose epistane with it..

If I do giant solo, does it make any sense to run Arimistane with it?

thanks

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally would never do 4 andro solo no matter the dose. Now if you run it with like 1-andro, it would make more sense. What are your goals?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4-DHEA can be a pretty decent mass builder - and it can also make you feel amazing! It works great as a base for a lot of compounds, but there's lots of benefits to running it solo...especially at a good dose.

Alpha Four was a combo of 4-dhea and androsterone - really popular as a moderate mass gainer and made you feel like a champion! The androsterone worked really well to keep the gains lean and also worked synergistically with the 4-dhea to increase mood, libido, etc. This was similar to the original primordial performance AndroMass (also 4-dhea + androsterone)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4-dhea uses the same enzyme to convert to 4-dione and 4-diol and then test as 1-dhea(to 1-dione and 1-diol and then 1-T) does. We also know that 4-diol has activity on it's own. I think 4-dhea just gets underdosed by most users. People look at the study for 1-dhea, 330mg/day, and run that. How many run 330+mg of 4-dhea? Not many that I have seen.

I went without TRT for almost two years and when I added 4-dhea it made a significant difference(alpha gainz at the time, I believe it was 100mg/ml and I started with 1ml which helped but 2 was much better and three was even better and the highest I went at the time.) Was it as good as inj. test? No.

If 4-dhea was cheap to make peoples opinions would change. I don't think this means it does not work anymore than the old 2mg anavars "didn't work" and were considered "girl steroids" back in the day as very few could afford to run 50mg+ a day of those old 2mg tabs. Now cost/benefit is a completely different matter but I personally would see far better overall results from something like 300mg 4-dhea with epiandro than I would without. Solo I think 4-dhea simply needs higher dosing than most will pay for. Iconics was the best with alpha gainz right up there.

For the good of the world, and of course the children, maybe I should run a high dosed 4-dhea log, hmmmmmm? Waiting to see on another log but this might be plan B.

Jmlift

Awards
I personally would never do 4 andro solo no matter the dose. Now if you run it with like 1-andro, it would make more sense. What are your goals?
I need to cut like 20lbs so looking for some aid in muscle retention.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With that goal in mind I would go with an epiandro personally. It does not take ton's of hormone to preserve muscle assuming your not doing some crazy 1500k/cal deficient.

Muscle Addiction Epi-andro lean is on new years sale:

Get yourself a three pack and you should be covered for three months.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i don’t think there’s a better option than 11-keto

check out ultra eleven by iconic formulations or XI-KT by iron legion

11-keto is one of the best cutting agents and it also does amazing at maximizing muscle retention - it’s actually studied for this

Jmlift

Awards
I appreciate all the feedback. Are there any recommendations on how to utilize the bottle of Andro the giant stacked with something , with my goals in mind?

thanks

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I appreciate all the feedback. Are there any recommendations on how to utilize the bottle of Andro the giant stacked with something , with my goals in mind?

thanks
I would save it for a bulk. Just because 4-andro is a “wet gainer” so it’s not aligned with your current goals.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Last question …. What it i stacked it havoc epi?
you can cut on 4-andro i myself did a 8 week cut on 460 mgs of 4-andro many years ago and it went just fine its all about the diet

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you can cut on 4-andro i myself did a 8 week cut on 460 mgs of 4-andro many years ago and it went just fine its all about the diet
I can also use a knife as a flat head screwdriver. Just because you can do something with something doesn’t mean it’s ideal. Cutting on 4-andro makes no sense with everything else available

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see tons of stack threads but was wondering if anyone has thoughts on running giant solo?

I do also have legit epistane. Tempted to low dose epistane with it..

If I do giant solo, does it make any sense to run Arimistane with it?

thanks
@Jmlift I would take advantage of the Mandro the Giant Stack here

Both 1 and 4 andro stacked together with be my recommendation. They compliment each other well.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Jmlift I would take advantage of the Mandro the Giant Stack here

Both 1 and 4 andro stacked together with be my recommendation. They compliment each other well.
I actually need to pick up some andro the giant to go with all the 1-andro I got lol 😂

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually need to pick up some andro the giant to go with all the 1-andro I got lol 😂
it’s great stuff and we appreciate your support bro!

and to OP solo wouldn't be bad but could be a little wet (nothing major from my experience). tbh i think if it was stacked with epi it would make a great recomp.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
and to OP solo wouldn't be bad but could be a little wet (nothing major from my experience). tbh i think if it was stacked with epi it would make a great recomp.
That would be a good set up as well!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4-dhea uses the same enzyme to convert to 4-dione and 4-diol and then test as 1-dhea(to 1-dione and 1-diol and then 1-T) does. We also know that 4-diol has activity on it's own. I think 4-dhea just gets underdosed by most users. People look at the study for 1-dhea, 330mg/day, and run that. How many run 330+mg of 4-dhea? Not many that I have seen.

I went without TRT for almost two years and when I added 4-dhea it made a significant difference(alpha gainz at the time, I believe it was 100mg/ml and I started with 1ml which helped but 2 was much better and three was even better and the highest I went at the time.) Was it as good as inj. test? No.

If 4-dhea was cheap to make peoples opinions would change. I don't think this means it does not work anymore than the old 2mg anavars "didn't work" and were considered "girl steroids" back in the day as very few could afford to run 50mg+ a day of those old 2mg tabs. Now cost/benefit is a completely different matter but I personally would see far better overall results from something like 300mg 4-dhea with epiandro than I would without. Solo I think 4-dhea simply needs higher dosing than most will pay for. Iconics was the best with alpha gainz right up there.

For the good of the world, and of course the children, maybe I should run a high dosed 4-dhea log, hmmmmmm? Waiting to see on another log but this might be plan B.
Good post. Appreciate you sharing your experience.

I tend to agree that 4-DHEA does actually work, however we haven't really been able to dial in the right dose. We pretty much know that 4-AD could take testosterone to supraphysiological levels, however it had to be run at a higher dose. So, it would make sense that supraphysiological levels might be able to even be achieved with 4-DHEA, however it would have to essentially be mega dosed. However, the flipside to that is that you don't need supraphysiological levels if you're using it on cycle with another compound. Simply keeping your test in range with 4-DHEA would be a significant accomplishment, however I don't think we have necessarily figured out how to dial in that exact dose. But I think we all know that the dose is higher than the recommended dose, and could potentially even be upwards of 1g. But once again, that is speculation. The only way to know for sure what the right dose for someone would be is to have blood work done mid cycle.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good post. Appreciate you sharing your experience.

I tend to agree that 4-DHEA does actually work, however we haven't really been able to dial in the right dose. We pretty much know that 4-AD could take testosterone to supraphysiological levels, however it had to be run at a higher dose. So, it would make sense that supraphysiological levels might be able to even be achieved with 4-DHEA, however it would have to essentially be mega dosed. However, the flipside to that is that you don't need supraphysiological levels if you're using it on cycle with another compound. Simply keeping your test in range with 4-DHEA would be a significant accomplishment, however I don't think we have necessarily figured out how to dial in that exact dose. But I think we all know that the dose is higher than the recommended dose, and could potentially even be upwards of 1g. But once again, that is speculation. The only way to know for sure what the right dose for someone would be is to have blood work done mid cycle.
I have considered this but the body can only convert so much of 1-andro and 4-ando. I’m not sure what the limit actually is. I would always personally prefer higher 1-andro and lower 4-andro but that’s just me

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have considered this but the body can only convert so much of 1-andro and 4-ando. I’m not sure what the limit actually is. I would always personally prefer higher 1-andro and lower 4-andro but that’s just me
Yes and no. There are a finite amount of enzymes which means you can only convert so much at a time. However, your body cannot excrete it in its parent form, so it will continue to circulate in the body until it converts. So it's not that megadosing won't necessarily work. This is in regards to what Patrick Arnold said regarding megadosing 4-AD.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes and no. There are a finite amount of enzymes which means you can only convert so much at a time. However, your body cannot excrete it in its parent form, so it will continue to circulate in the body until it converts. So it's not that megadosing won't necessarily work. This is in regards to what Patrick Arnold said regarding megadosing 4-AD.
Interesting. Might have to just do
It then. I was already planning a summer 1-andro run at 600mgs ed for 8 weeks (half transdermal, half oral)

Jmlift

Awards
How about this crazy idea:

run the 4andro at 330 for 4 weeks then finish out with epi at 20mg/day for 2 weeks. I only have 33 caps left of 10mg epi.

I also bought some arimistane if need be and I have torem on hand for PCT if need be.