tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm stoked for this season. Although, "kid flash" ~ Wally, gets on my nerves lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol hate Wally too

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah I am REALLY over the Wally storyline already. Like I get it, but no thank you

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welp. Iris dead lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know they won't let that happen. Even tho she adds nothing to the show imo
Did you watch the last episode with gypsy? If you did, then you should know why I said iris is dead lol when Barry was talking to Wally

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you watch the last episode with gypsy? If you did, then you should know why I said iris is dead lol when Barry was talking to Wally
Yes I did. I get it now, you were being sarcastic/making fun of wally. As I'm guessing you were referencing when Barry finds out that he can't get fast enough but wally can so he decide to full blown train wally?!?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I did. I get it now, you were being sarcastic/making fun of wally. As I'm guessing you were referencing when Barry finds out that he can't get fast enough but wally can so he decide to full blown train wally?!?
Yes sir!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I hope they let her get killed so there is a feud between Barry and wally!! That would be awesome they could have legends or even wally or Barry change the timeline(accidental... as I don't want more intentional timeline changes they are just annoying) that brings her back.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if Black Flash vs Savitar will happen.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Savitar is a bad mofo.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Savitar is a bad mofo.
I can't put my finger on who is his voice....I think it's the dude who was the Jigsaw in the SAW movies

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If it were to go down.. Who would you bet on? I'd say Savitar takes it.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Savitar vs Black Flash. Although.. Isn't black flash a death incarnate?
I think savitar is max mercury? If so I got with savitar. Although black flash might be berry if I remember right so idk black flash. I'll re read some comics

Oh and yes black flash is death in the body of a speedster (thinks it's berry) but idk exactly which speedster

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only 1 speedster is faster than berry and that is wally which I think is gay
It did take berry forever to faster though and wally even more so

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I think savitar is max mercury? If so I got with savitar. Although black flash might be berry if I remember right so idk black flash. I'll re read some comics

Oh and yes black flash is death in the body of a speedster (thinks it's berry) but idk exactly which speedster
This Black Flash is Zoom though.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Wally is annoying af

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Althouhh from what I've seen this Black Flash isn't that fast. Savitar is much faster.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Y'all are ruining this for me lol I didn't read the comics

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This Black Flash is Zoom though.
TV show yes idk it might be zoom in the comic but I don't think it is I still need to figure that out I haven't read them yet.
Althouhh from what I've seen this Black Flash isn't that fast. Savitar is much faster.
Ya I think/more so hoping that savitar wins this season

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Yes TV version he is Zoom. Will be one awesome showdown!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the cw shows follow the same storyline for every season. Big bad tough guy better in every way is trying to prove that the good guy(flash arrow etc) are their own worst enemy and the good guy somehow needs to get better and they always do. This is why I want Savitar to win this time it would be a nice change

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see Savitar stomp wally into the ground :lol: BUT it looks like wally will actually take savitar down. If that happens I will cry :D

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
GRODD is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grodd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this season for flash has been a supreme let down....hipster wells is annoying, kid flash needs to die.....so much hope after binge watching the first two seasons

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Grodd was dissapointing...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think it's that bad. The second part of Grod will be better... I hope ??

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Still hoping for Black Flash vs Savitar. I hope Flash and the crew try and take on savitar and right before Savitar stomps them Black Flash shows up and they get it on.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think no one likes kid flash , they need to kill him

Yeah that grodd episode was wack .. looking fwd to part2, prolly won't get to see it till wed or thurs

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still hoping for Black Flash vs Savitar. I hope Flash and the crew try and take on savitar and right before Savitar stomps them Black Flash shows up and they get it on.
Have no idea of back flash .. Savitar is a beast though

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
this season for flash has been a supreme let down....hipster wells is annoying, kid flash needs to die.....so much hope after binge watching the first two seasons
First handful of episodes this season WERE great, I was so mad they only made Flashpoint one episode

I think everything up to the unmasking of Alchemy was great, post that it's been terrible

Kid Flash is pure garbage, Jessie Quick needs to die, Hispter Wells is alright but I liked Wells from Earth 2 the most, Cisco getting to hook up with the HOT baddies is boring and annoying, like no dude with long hair who like Star Wars is going to hookup with the Hottest interdemensional bounty hunter of all time

Grodd part 2 better be good, I am NOT excited for the Musical Episode that is coming up either

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I kinda like hipster wells, even though he dumb as$ hell

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First handful of episodes this season WERE great, I was so mad they only made Flashpoint one episode

I think everything up to the unmasking of Alchemy was great, post that it's been terrible

Kid Flash is pure garbage, Jessie Quick needs to die, Hispter Wells is alright but I liked Wells from Earth 2 the most, Cisco getting to hook up with the HOT baddies is boring and annoying, like no dude with long hair who like Star Wars is going to hookup with the Hottest interdemensional bounty hunter of all time

Grodd part 2 better be good, I am NOT excited for the Musical Episode that is coming up either
theres a musical episode? even the last episode when they went to ape land...it looked so BA but it was just whatever, they should of shown more of the temple

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theres a musical episode? even the last episode when they went to ape land...it looked so BA but it was just whatever, they should of shown more of the temple
Oh ya there will be musical episode and it will be awful musicals in general suck but tell me how the fuk you can take a superhero speedster beating up bad guys into a musical??? You can't so I won't watch it fuk it

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Oh ya there will be musical episode and it will be awful musicals in general suck but tell me how the fuk you can take a superhero speedster beating up bad guys into a musical??? You can't so I won't watch it fuk it
The baddie is the Music Meister who makes everyone sing and dance. It is a cross over episode with Supergirl as Kara and Barry both were in Glee together AND the Music Meister was as well

I like the Music Meister as a villain if he is done right, I just don't know how this one will play lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The baddie is the Music Meister who makes everyone sing and dance. It is a cross over episode with Supergirl as Kara and Barry both were in Glee together AND the Music Meister was as well

I like the Music Meister as a villain if he is done right, I just don't know how this one will play lol
I must not have seen that one...I think my kodi might be a week behind on flash or something

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I must not have seen that one...I think my kodi might be a week behind on flash or something
It hasn't aired yet....it's coming up in the next month or so

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Musical villain sounds cool .. hopefully like manimal said they do it right

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I like a darker DC. Like Gotham for eg.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Savitar!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whyd Harry spit in HRs coffee like that lol

Also, Looks like Wallys in trouble lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

WELL Harry is a douche lol and HR is a hipster faker

Wouldn't YOU be mad if you left Earth 2 met your Earth 19 Doppler who happened to not be smart at ALL, was a hipster, drank coffee non stop because coffee was extinct on your earth AND asked you how you brushed your teeth?

I'd have slapped him in the face with a fish

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

I hooe Savitar stomps him into the ground.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Mehhh I'm not a fan of musicals. It might be alright if it's only a SMALL part of the show however if it takes up more then a handful of minutes I'll be super pissed

[video=youtube;_-MG4ejYe94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-MG4ejYe94[/video]

It'll be somewhat similar to THIS