⚡️The Flash ~ T.V. Series

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Easter egg was when digby said "Allen always pays " for the coffee at jitters then *? Dawn Allen *? Slaps down cash for their drinks.
Yeah, I had a feeling that is Barry and Iris kid from the "future".

Remember she was also at the wedding talking to Barry before the Nazi's showed up

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
anyone think they slid an easter egg in there with the headline "trial of the flash" thats where iris dies in the comics, maybe a ltittle foreshadow. just a general idea. I don't see it just because they just spent a season saving her buut it could open plots with zoom/ black flash if barry time travels back in time to save her.i dont think its realisti but just throwing it out there

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys- I still like the show, and there have been some really good episodes of the flash this season, and I love Clifford Devo- but overall this season has been pretty horrific.

Thb all of DC TV shows are doing horrifically right now(besides black lighting but that just started). You know it's bad when supergirl is the best written show in the dctv universe, and that is still bad.

Now i still watch them and I am still entertained by them all; but man it could be way better, and I'm disappointed in the direction they all are going so far.

Arrow is almost not watchable now, and the first 2 seasons and the back half of season 3 of the arrow were amazing!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1-Bulbasaur.png

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I enjoyed this past episode. Big Sir, man, I wish we'd get more out of him. Plus really that little camera is gonna catch Barry.

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
I enjoyed this past episode. Big Sir, man, I wish we'd get more out of him. Plus really that little camera is gonna catch Barry.
I hear he’s a villain in the comics, I’m not a big comic guy but I enjoy tv and movie adaptions of superheroes

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I hear he’s a villain in the comics, I’m not a big comic guy but I enjoy tv and movie adaptions of superheroes
I did enjoy the Dwarfstar character too

EVEN THOUGH him and Big Sir looked nothing alike (besides being bald) lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha yea camera catching the fastest man alive ?

I guess thats the only way they can show flash out of prison ( since he doesnt wanna use his powers - and cant outsmart devoue ..so maybe they ran into a roadblock of him getting out of prison and came up with this (which i thought is cheesy but prolly not many options since he is a honorable man

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ha yea camera catching the fastest man alive ?

I guess thats the only way they can show flash out of prison ( since he doesnt wanna use his powers - and cant outsmart devoue ..so maybe they ran into a roadblock of him getting out of prison and came up with this (which i thought is cheesy but prolly not many options since he is a honorable man
I did like when the Warden was like "I told you Mr. Allen, everyone in here is a monster"

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol tru

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
So Season 4 is over

I kind of felt this was their worst season so far. Had a ton of potential, had some moments. But overall it was BLAH

Also, with them introducing Barry and Iris daughter from the future was a nice cliffhanger. Wonder what she "screwed" up. Hopefully they learn from Season 5's mistakes and make the show AWESOME like it was season 1 and 2.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bumping for my superhero's ..

Any1 started luke cage ?

Im 1 epi away from finishing iron fist and will start up season 2 .. i liked season 1 ..so hopefully lives up to the hype